vigorous focus ?

vigorous focus ?

in Warrior

Posted by: ajskold.6987

ajskold.6987

hi guys , iam runnin 0/10/30/0/30 i guess standard scull crack with mace shield +gsword .
i wanna ask u buddies if any1 is usinn vigorous focus couse i jsut recently strted with that trait , usin 3 stances and the reason is i want to be able to get in range of scull crack more often .did any of u had dat situation that ur runnin just at teh out of range adn have no endurance to cut th distance ??
thats my ide of overcominn thakittens
nothinn innovativ i guess adn sry for my writtin

vigorous focus ?

in Warrior

Posted by: ajskold.6987

ajskold.6987

i would realy like some experienced warrior oppinion on that

vigorous focus ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Daniel Warren.4968

Daniel Warren.4968

I’d swap out a stance for bulls charge if you want a gap closer without switching traits.

vigorous focus ?

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

It’s a decent trait. With three stances you get around 50-60% vigor uptime. However the adept and master in disc trait line is heavy contested. These days I personally go with warrior sprint and destruction of empowered. I find warrior sprint is very important as you can’t rely in swiftness all the time. I also don’t run enough signets to justify taking signet mastery. I also think that destruction of empowered is somewhat essential if you plan on killing boon guardians. That doesn’t leave much space for vigorous focus. If vigorous focus also reduced CD of stances by 20%. I’d take it no questions asked.

Skullclamp