in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

thanks anet, you are good

viper rev does more direct damage then war

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

It does. I have experienced it first hand.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

wait… what??? what are you talking about? Are we talking pve or pvp? if pve, then… no. If pvp, granny church groups out dps wars

in Warrior

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Do you mean to compare a viper’s rev to a berserker amulet warrior? If so, then no, not hardly. However, viper’s rev is still a lot more viable due to other factors (such as being able to survive and land that damage).

in Warrior

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

warrior noob with a question: since anet balances across the board instead of splitting game modes do you expect warriors to get a pretty big buff to bring them back into the pvp meta? I have one of each class but have been floating between mains for a while so i’m curious.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Warrior

Dahkeus.8243

warrior noob with a question: since anet balances across the board instead of splitting game modes do you expect warriors to get a pretty big buff to bring them back into the pvp meta? I have one of each class but have been floating between mains for a while so i’m curious.

ANet generally is subtle with their balance. I’d say that they’re more likely to be too soft handed than to be too heavy handed with balance changes, even though there are some over-the-top nerfs/buffs from time to time.

That being said, I’m pretty sure we’ll see some sort of warrior buffs in the next balance patch. Just be aware that they may buff some useless skill that are still useless after the buffs instead of making changes that actually make warriors viable. A great example of this happening is thieves getting buffs to venoms, lol.

Either way, the ANet gods do as the ANet gods want. While warriors will almost certainly be strong in PvP again, it’s hard to say how long it will be until that happens…

in Warrior

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

We need sustain buff, all we have now (the most “effective”) are stances with high cd. The only good sustain build that worked well was shoutbow, but it was nerfed – destroyed. Actually, it looks like it was given to other classes as elite specs…

Half year ago, people were crying about gs/hammer warriors with Rampage being OP. Try that set up now… hammer is absolutely useless now (+ people learned to fight against it as it was very used build at that time).

What I hate the most is constant condi and cc spam… all I see in pvp now is being bunker with spammable conditions and ccs being the most effective.
Yes, it is simplified, but in general that is how I think it is.
The last hope is waiting for us in the end of January.

in Warrior

Posted by: Apparition.1576

Apparition.1576

ANet generally is subtle with their balance. I’d say that they’re more likely to be too soft handed than to be too heavy handed with balance changes, even though there are some over-the-top nerfs/buffs from time to time.

That being said, I’m pretty sure we’ll see some sort of warrior buffs in the next balance patch. Just be aware that they may buff some useless skill that are still useless after the buffs instead of making changes that actually make warriors viable. A great example of this happening is thieves getting buffs to venoms, lol.

Either way, the ANet gods do as the ANet gods want. While warriors will almost certainly be strong in PvP again, it’s hard to say how long it will be until that happens…

ANet generally is subtle with their BUFFS. fixt

ANET has a history of being pretty brutal with their NERFS

One day.. all of you shall submit to the Flame Legion…. to me… I AM BLADABOS

in Warrior

Dahkeus.8243

ANet generally is subtle with their BUFFS. fixt

ANET has a history of being pretty brutal with their NERFS

I’m sure it feels that way to you at the time, but that’s not really the case and certainly doesn’t account for the terrible power creep we’re going through right now.

When something is nerfed, it’s generally felt immediately since everyone was playing it. When something is buffed, it takes a while for the community to realize and embrace it. I.e. people are generally resistant to trying new things. =P

in Warrior

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Viper Berserker mix Sinistar currently has the highest dps IN THE ENTIRE GAME BY FAR currently. Seriously don’t understand what you’re talking about.

Raid guilds already kill VG and Gourg with 4+ mins left with 3 condition Berserkers and 2 PS wars while the forum whiners still crying about how under powered Warrior is lol.. Best set-up for raid currently consist of half of the same class in a group.

Quick note, instead of crying, I already made my own Cond Berserkers fully ascended and join the OP tide

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Viper Berserker mix Sinistar currently has the highest dps IN THE ENTIRE GAME BY FAR currently. Seriously don’t understand what you’re talking about.

Raid guilds already kill VG and Gourg with 4+ mins left with 3 condition Berserkers and 2 PS wars while the forum whiners still crying about how under powered Warrior is lol.. Best set-up for raid currently consist of half of the same classes in a group.

Quick note, instead of crying, I already made my own Cond Berserkers fully ascended and join the OP tide

People arent complaining about warrior in Pve we all know its fine in that gamemode, people are complaining because of pvp and the lack of viable builds

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Raid guilds already kill VG and Gourg with 4+ mins left with 3 condition Berserkers and 2 PS wars while the forum whiners still crying about how under powered Warrior is lol.. Best set-up for raid currently consist of half of the same class in a group.

Viper Rev is pretty much an exclusively PvP thing so it should have been pretty obvious that’s the gamemode the thread is talking about.

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Spike Barrage > Hundred blade
Ranger pet > warrior
thanks anet