war build that can pwn cele signet necro?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

hi

recently i was be able to pwn dd cele eles, but i realized there is oper than dd cele ele called signet necro.

Is there any1 who can beat them and what’s your build is lf so?Thank you very much!

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

It is not “OPer” you’re just bad. Refer to my post in your other thread complaining about this same subject.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

anything with a hammer played by someone that doesn’t have brain damage

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Dude,if you think they’re too strong make a proper thread already about how and why you think so instead of these garbage troll posts in disguise.

in Warrior

online.1278

not really a troll post. I just need a build and test it against them. They had strong survivality and always inflict like 10 kinds of different conditions that cheese some1 down.

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

It just seemed like a troll post to me considering your previous post about nec,sry for the misunderstanding then.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hi Online,
Im wondering if you’r up for some duels.
No serious fights, just for practice and fun, if that’s oke with you:D

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

online.1278

Hi Online,
Im wondering if you’r up for some duels.
No serious fights, just for practice and fun, if that’s oke with you:D

you can add me into your friendlist and call me whenever you want and I am online, but ,
do you have build against those necros? I really look for it so..

in Warrior

online.1278

It is not “OPer” you’re just bad. Refer to my post in your other thread complaining about this same subject.

SpellOfIniquity.1780
Nova Stiker.8396:
Zetsumei.4975:
Lol stop trying to explain it he’s just calling for a nerfed cos he lost to one a few times nothing more.
It’s very clear on the forums who is good and who is still learning.
_
Signet necro is extremely strong and doesn’t have any real counters. It’s tanky, applies plenty of weakness to counter power, constantly transfers conditions making it a very strong threat to condi-bunkers. A constant application of chill and cripple so it can kite or chase. It has everything you can want in a 1v1.
As I said, it’s only weakness is that it’s not super strong in team fights.
Learn to CC and blind… Necromancer has very slow cast times on just about all of their skills. Blinding them will negate a lot of their damage. Trust me I’ve got over 2.2k hours in a Necro and I know how irritating frequent blinds are. Same with CC. You can bring multiple stunbreaks but you’re still never going to have invuln or blocks to avoid the damage that follows a CC.
Don’t hit a Necro when he/she is glowing green it fills their Death Shroud. Blind spam, CC spam, interrupt their heal, interrupt Life Transfer, GG, Necro is now screwed
——-
You mean this tip? Thx for info!
Basically this means like I have to bring berserker stance with balanced stance and hammer/mace-shield stuffs to frequently interrupt

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

So I don’t know necro well at all (it’s one of the classes I don’t play), but I wrecked a signet necro yesterday in wvw by using Berserker Stance and bursting the hell out of them. Don’t know if he was bad or not, since I have a sample size of one.

Then I discussed the build with someone who has more familiarity with necros, and he told me signet necros typically have their condi bomb, then they’ll go Death Shroud if you’re still up and beat the hell out of you with it.

From there, I surmised:

1. Use Berserker Stance early before the condi bomb is applied
  2. If you’re too slow, consider using Healing Signet (unless you have a good clear)
  3. Lock them down and burst them mercilessly
  4. Keep swapping weapons to frequently to trigger Brawlers and/or Cleansing Sigil
  5. Use Endure Pain as soon as he enters Death Shroud
  6. Continue bursting
  7. If he gets another condi bomb off, use Healing Signet
  8. You have 6s to kill him before dying

Don’t know if the above works or not, mostly because of my lack of experience and knowledge about the build. The necro I fought didn’t make it to Death Shroud, though I did surprise attack him and then backup arrived and he got dogpiled.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

(edited by Choppy.4183)

in Warrior

online.1278

So I don’t know necro well at all (it’s one of the classes I don’t play), but I wrecked a signet necro yesterday in wvw by using Berserker Stance and bursting the hell out of them. Don’t know if he was bad or not, since I have a sample size of one.

Then I discussed the build with someone who has more familiarity with necros, and he told me signet necros typically have their condi bomb, then they’ll go Death Shroud if you’re still up and beat the hell out of you with it.

From there, I surmised:

1. Use Berserker Stance early before the condi bomb is applied
  2. If you’re too slow, consider using Healing Signet (unless you have a good clear)
  3. Lock them down and burst them mercilessly
  4. Keep swapping weapons to frequently to trigger Brawlers and/or Cleansing Sigil
  5. Use Endure Pain as soon as he enters Death Shroud
  6. Continue bursting
  7. If he gets another condi bomb off, use Healing Signet
  8. You have 6s to kill him before dying

Don’t know if the above works or not, mostly because of my lack of experience and knowledge about the build. The necro I fought didn’t make it to Death Shroud, though I did surprise attack him and then backup arrived and he got dogpiled.

Thx for reply! That will be very helpful!

in Warrior

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

I do not get how a cele ele is an easier matchup for you than a signet necro.
Just spam hammer in their face while using zerker stance. If all else fails just rampage them.

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Just go gs/hammer and all your problems are solved =)

in Warrior

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

I’dd say don’t flush the sigil necro with Conditions like with a Longbow F1 or a sword. They will stransfer it back to you.
Locking them down really helps alot, so use mace, shield or hammer for that.
A very strong thing to do is to damage them as much. They wont have time to regenerate life force. BURST EM DOWNNNN (Rifle really helped me here)

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux