why Arms line still exist

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

it’s the weakest line with the weakest damaging condition in game…like why it still exist, even strength line is better at condition then this..

in Warrior

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I am running arms in my pvp build right now. Although, the build is not conditions.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arddyn.7683

Arddyn.7683

I really like the arms line, especially in combination with berserker. I don’t think the traitline itself has any problems. The issue is that you are giving up on either defense or discipline if you want to combine it with berserker, which is warrior’s problem in general in my opinion, being so dependant on those traitlines.
Oh well I’ll stick to core war for now.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Works for a non-condi gunflame build.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

a few trait that works with certain gimmick build make this whole line golden now.
warrior viable af, no changes needed

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Hybrid condi gunflame. Incredible damage, no sustain
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Condiflame-kitten -over-9000/first#

Valkserker Legit Rifle/GS setup
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Valkserker-Bunker-Buster/first#

Arms allows you to pull off some amazing things. Supports both condi and power builds. Not sure on the hate except after defense and discipline, there’s no room for it (as far as your average war is concerned), especially with berserker in the mix. Reminds me of dueling on mes now.

in Warrior

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

arms+disciplin+berserker is amazing on pve u get a near perma adrenaline with that.

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Arms grants P. dmg, cnd dmg, crit rate, mobility, adrenaline, umblockable fact…

in Warrior

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

Arms trait-line is mandatory if you want to use normal warrior for PVE solos and maximize DPS. You get precision boost, faster adrenaline gain and additionally if you need shorter cd on sword offhand block for better survivalability. So it is definitely useful. In PvP on the other hand…

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

in Warrior

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

it’s the weakest line with the weakest damaging condition in game…like why it still exist, even strength line is better at condition then this..

It works well with a 3-4 signet build in PvP with rifle. I usually run signet of endurance and precison with berserker stance and the elite and healing signet.

I use power 2-2-1/ arms 2-2-2 and beserker 1-1-3 with maruder ammy.

I actually use a anti-stability build with warrior in PvP with mace shield and either longbow or hammer with the power/defense trait line with beserker.

The most frustrating thing for me is beserker trait line is only better then the Old Core Warrior if perfectly traited. My guild mates and I have done some 1 vs 1 testing with old warrior and beserker warrior actually the old warrior build was better.

The title i think should be changed to why does warrior still exist for WvW and PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Arddyn.7683

Arddyn.7683

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAneRnMdAlkidhAGeAEliFlA7t3+bTuKThj3T4ILEA+dA-TpRBwA02fAwJAgzhAgcZgOPAgNHBAA
I’ve been using this for a skullcrack hybrid kinda thing. You gotta be super careful coz you die really fast but you can absolutely melt someone with your guaranteed crits and passive unblockables. Shieldbash/headbutt followed by hundred blades or whirlwind attack does sooo much damage.