wvw roaming builds

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: DenimChicken.8639

DenimChicken.8639

Hey all, I’m going to dust off the old warr after hearing about the April 19th patch

can anyone point me to some of the better roaming builds so I can work from there as I brush off the dust?

Thanks!

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

http://de.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAR8ejMdQZHWFC2dAnIGICK8EehVQ/ipfKsAICGAA-TVDEABPpEKl9Hy+ACwkyn20BExRA4hHgg7HIQzAAXggO0wAxBBIR1f2SJYAAEgbezsZbGc0je0hO0h21t5Nv5NvZhAMvAA-w

If you want damage and vanilla warrior then this works well atm especially on desert bl. The mobility is definitely needed to get away from incoming death. Death from above trait can be subbed in depending on the terrain. Axe can be subbed over sword when you don’t have to worry about company (dueling/closed areas). Similarly Endure pain or frenzy can be subbed for bull rush when you are fighting against zergs.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Arddyn.7683

Arddyn.7683

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Pure power I sometimes use axe instead of sword. I can’t stand Berserker outside of spvp, but if I do use it, I use the build below.

Zerker: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAneBWqCMkCQDIA8eaTtvWleQsLGA-TVSBABccIAoU9H80HAwDA4KlfbcEAu4EAQz+DmpEkUAvo1C-w

Vanilla: (preferred) http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ejMdQVI2FCGeAnIG6BKLA+gIQbjwPNwaoHyBA-TVSBABccBAu4IAAwBB4KlfUq+DN7PsxDAAPNDmpEkUAvo1C-w

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Cerby.1069

That’s the coolest condition warrior build I’ve ever seen. You sure that much green belongs in a warrior build though? lulz

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Arddyn.7683

That’s the coolest condition warrior build I’ve ever seen. You sure that much green belongs in a warrior build though? lulz

Thanks! But what do you mean? If you mean the money, it isn’t all that pricey. I don’t always use the food either, plenty of condi damage/duration without it.

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Cerby.1069

Thanks! But what do you mean? If you mean the money, it isn’t all that pricey. I don’t always use the food either, plenty of condi damage/duration without it.

Oh I literally just meant the colour greeen in the build editor. Usually don’t see any much less the whole page fulll of it.

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: DenimChicken.8639

DenimChicken.8639

3 questions:

do you have enough disengage potential with this build? seems like you would be pretty slow without warrior’s sprint and would get chased down by small mans/zergs pretty easily

how much does all that extra healing power affect healing signet and adrenal health?

wouldn’t the build benefit from a higher crit chance to make use of Kings of Fires trait?

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Arddyn.7683

3 questions:

do you have enough disengage potential with this build? seems like you would be pretty slow without warrior’s sprint and would get chased down by small mans/zergs pretty easily

how much does all that extra healing power affect healing signet and adrenal health?

wouldn’t the build benefit from a higher crit chance to make use of Kings of Fires trait?

You have enough mobility with traveler runes/sword leap and your utility leap (Which can also be used with your firefield for an insta aura+detonation in one). You can also disengage with your falldamage trait reducing the damage you take from those big drops.

The healing power is useful enough on healsig/stunbreakheals and the new adrenal health. It’s more so because I don’t see the need for another stat. Vitality isn’t that necessary on wars in my opinion, power damage would be ok but not as valuable as the healing power or toughness, and precision isn’t needed due to the intelligence sigil usually proccing the fire aura, which you want to be on sword anyway because you can detonate it more easily with your torch skills. Which also answers your last question c:

Also the green thing made me chuckle Cerby hehe.

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

Warrior Skills/Traits scale horribly with the Healing Power stat.. besides probably Vigorous Shouts (as a substat gives about 1.5k bonus healing per shout)..

As for mobility you will find GS + Sw/Sh alone is enough to make you very formidable in mobility when used properly..

Vaanss just posted a video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_yF4FPf_F4 ), you should check it out.. also has a build in there for reference.. just edit it to your taste. ^____~

(edited by eXruina.4956)

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: jadaniel.4910

jadaniel.4910

-Posted this response in a recent WvW build thread . Didn’t seem appropriate to link that post in this post so I just copy-pasted my response here. I think I did a good job explaining it the first time. The idea behind this is abusing headbutt/surging/RR trait.
Resilient Zerker Pretty kitten fun. What I roam with. Toughness is pretty kitten now anyway, but the heals is nice. Might be better with marauder, but I don’t feel like switching. The synergy with the stun breaks, self-stuns, and RR make this build so appealing to me and with the flavor of nike warrior to go with it. Surging works whether you connect on headbutt or not so its a nice counter for range before engaging. If you want you could switch DoA for BR and Roar for Eternal Champion. Any of those work well with this. Also, if you find you’re against condi switch endure pain with the endurance sig. The condi clear is real. o7 Have fun fellow warriors.

wvw roaming builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-warrior-build/

^ The roaming build I use for WvW. It is pretty fun. My other builds are in the link in my forum signature.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds