[NA] Engineer LF Competitive MistLeague Team

in Looking for...

Posted by: Druidic.3146

Druidic.3146

G’day!

My name is Steamhawke, and I’m searching for a group of cool people to play competitively with and compete in both the MistLeague ladder as well as the tournament (top 5 team, I believe). I have a lot of experience playing Engineer, and enjoying playing with a group of mature, talented individuals who can come together for a strong team dynamic. I’ve spent the past 2 months or so bouncing around between people trying to put together teams and I’ve been getting a lot of “maybe” answers from people and watching as team after team dissolves.

As such, I’d love to settle in with a group of people who can have fun playing the game and playing together, but are focused and dedicated to growing and playing well. I’ve consistently played with top tier players, and have fluctuated wildly about the leaderboards ranging from top 20 when playing with a solid group regularly down to the dark depths of percentiles when solo queue’ing. I am currently rank 46, and pride myself on strong positioning, map awareness, class playstyle, and communication. Hopefully some crowd favorites will pop by this thread and give me their stamp of approval.

I stream regularly, and save all of my gameplay videos, so a sample of my work can be found on my twitch channel.

My GW2 ladder stats can be tracked using the fantastic site GW2Shack, found here.

Please feel free to contact me in game (Drudic.3146) or via the forums if you have any interest in putting something together, or could make use of a solid (cough cough #1 Engi NA wheeze) Engineer and player as a whole. Thanks!

-Steamhawke

in Looking for...

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

#1 nade burst NA, great player and a nice guy all around. Get this kid a group already!

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in Looking for...

Posted by: Walorx.5129

Walorx.5129

Solid engineer right here folks. If you want to be carried, lifted, and hauled to victory… Pick up this guy asap.

Vöz – “Stand in the red circles, they heal you”
YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Thank you gentlemen. I’ve gotten a few responses from people, but it’s all still a bit up in the air. Anyone else out there looking for an Engineer?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Steamhawke!! Have you tried out for Red yet?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pnoi.8903

Pnoi.8903

Steamhawke is awesome, played with him a few times before they put on the LB. Back when Nades had the super “bang”.

IGN : Pnoi

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Bas, I recently played with both Red and Blue divisions of the Soac team. Blue I got picked up for as a 5th, though I’m not sure if they were running their ful llineup. (Or even what their full lineup is at the moment.) Red I know was trailing people for the spot that Caed filled previously, so I ran with them for awhile, and have no idea what their thoughts about that were. Hope to hear from them in the near future.

Irene, thank you kindly! My ’nades still pack a pretty darn potent “bang.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Quite the fan of the stream, definitely good player with good attitude. Would recommend teams try this dude out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruin.7350

Ruin.7350

Please read my post here on these forums and let me know if you’re interested.

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Thanks Killchained.

And Ruin, no thank you.

As the week has progressed, I’ve been considering putting something together on my own again, so if you think you’re hot stuff, feel free to contact me for forming up a new team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Thanks Killchained.

And Ruin, no thank you.

As the week has progressed, I’ve been considering putting something together on my own again, so if you think you’re hot stuff, feel free to contact me for forming up a new team.

Wheres quilja been? still completely gone off the map? also how high on the scrubometer will you go?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Steamhawke hit me up

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Quilja mysteriously disappeared shortly after putting a group together. Most of the guys on that team drifted away and got less active after that. :/

K Pop, we can sit down and talk. I’m still trying to see if anything pans out, but am getting some responses from other players in a similar position we can take a look at.

in Looking for...

Interpret Interrupt.3824

This is something I am willing to do. I sense your level-headedness will be complimentary.

K Pop

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Complimentary? Or complementary? Also, when are you on, K Pop? I never seem to see you around.

And I’m still looking. I *really don’t want to miss out on Mistleague or a chance to go play at PAX, so please don’t forget about me!

(edited by Druidic.3146)

in Looking for...

Druidic.3146

Bump. (Still looking.)

in Looking for...

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I don’t log on much because I get depressed I am just sitting in the mists. But I am here everyday.

K Pop

in Looking for...

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

I don’t log on much because I get depressed I am just sitting in the mists. But I am here everyday.

it’s ok bb i still wub u

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in Looking for...

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

You should hop onto some AOTM scrims (just for fun)

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Looking for...

Interpret Interrupt.3824

You should hop onto some AOTM scrims (just for fun)

Message me, sounds fun.

@Defektive- thanks bro

@Steamhawke- I am starting to log in more again

K Pop