6 Signets!

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

We have 6 Signet Warriors!

Yes, you heard correctly, 6 Signets. How is that possible when you can only have 5 Signets equipped?

See Screenshot.

It seems that if you have Healing Signet equipped, and you re-equip the Deep Strike trait, you gain Signet of Might’s Passive effect! What’s more, the Signet of Might’s Passive effect stays even if you unequip Deep Strike afterwards! You can equip all 5 other Signets and end up with 6 Signet Passives!
(Or at least you can always have Signet of Might’s Passive without ever equipping it!)

What’s more, you definitely gain the +180 Power Bonus from having the Passive Signet of Might effect in this way! However, you do not gain +40 extra Precision from Deep Strike in this manner(thus Deep Strike caps at 5 × 40 Precision for 5 equipped unused Signets) since Signet of Might is not really equipped.

I am only a level 50 Warrior. I found this while leveling up.

Edit: I cannot stop using Signet of Might’s Passive because the moment I equip both Healing Signet and Deep Strike, I get this automatically.
I think this is working as intended to make Warriors even better.

Attachments:

(edited by Turtle Dragon.9241)

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

el…oh..el…

dot..dot..dot..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

OP try to keep bugs on the down low, and just report them in game.

We can now expect to see every warrior having an extra 160 power now regardless of build

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

Ah, that’s awesome! =)

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

OP try to keep bugs on the down low, and just report them in game.

We can now expect to see every warrior having an extra 160 power now regardless of build

this is not new – i saw 6 signet warrior weeks ago and even here in forum was screenshots posted about this long time ago so its exploited from some ppl for a long time now

i did not know how to do it but i know for sure it is ingame for a long time now

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

Man I wish I could run a 4 attunement Ele with everything up and running at once…

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

So, the Mesmer bugs were fixed within days.
This one seems to be around for quite a while.
“Balance”. lol

The probably also wont fix the bug. I mean, it’s warrior we are talking about.
The probably only will shave the bug, so that the 6th signet gives 8% less power.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

So, the Mesmer bugs were fixed within days.
This one seems to be around for quite a while.
“Balance”. lol

The probably also wont fix the bug. I mean, it’s warrior we are talking about.
The probably only will shave the bug, so that the 6th signet gives 8% less power.

Arena very care about lowskill players in this game —> 80% of lowskill players are warriors —> so draw conclusions and stop cry about OP wars and their bugs. Sad but true

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

People, it’s okay. We all know warrior is borderline unplayable in tPvP and needs every advantage available just to go toe-to-toe with other classes.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

why do you hide your key bindings oO

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

The bug doesn’t work once the match starts, only in HotM

Phaatonn, London UK

(edited by Phaeton.9582)

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

oh thanks now you tellin everyone about this people now will go try it till its been patch thanks genius.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

oh thanks now you tellin everyone about this people now will go try it till its been patch thanks genius.

The bug doesn’t work once the match starts, only in HotM

Phaatonn, London UK

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

works in pve though

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

You can make it work till your first death in tpvp.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

why do you hide your key bindings oO

I dont. I use Numlock 1-9 for my skills, 0 + – * for Burst/Virtues/Attunements and a special button(M3) for my Elite. For whatever reason, Numlock buttons show as (…) when binded.

I dont think they will patch it, this seems intentional. They add this kind of secret easter eggs for Warriors all the time. Building Momentum was a good example. They patched Building Momentum, but then they added this instead. They will definitely add something else if they patch Deep Strike.

You can make it work till your first death in tpvp.

Does it? Thanks for sharing, really appreciated.

Edit: I found this screenshot really funny, even though it does not provide any advantage in that game mode. I wonder if we get extra Power in Southsun Survival though.

Attachments:

(edited by Turtle Dragon.9241)

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Branden Gee.2150

Branden Gee.2150

PvP Gameplay Programmer

This is getting fixed soon™. It does look like this was reported before, but unfortunately due to large amount of high quality posts it can be easy to miss a thread or two. So thanks for reporting this!

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

soon™.

I love it when this guy posts. The “soon™” just kills me.

But I’m glad they are finally fixing deep strike. Pretty sure I have seen plenty of posts pointing out this troublesome trait.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Interesting.

I reported this on the Game Bugs forum and it was ignored.

From now on I shall post bugs in this subforum.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

high quality posts it can be easy to miss a thread or two.

Is that developer for 99.99% of the post in this forum are overly whining and useless, ironically just like this post (my post)?

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

This is getting fixed soon™. It does look like this was reported before, but unfortunately due to large amount of high quality posts it can be easy to miss a thread or two. So thanks for reporting this!

I reported this many days ago using the in game bug report. Two game updates already after that report and bug is still there, actually I wonder if the in game bug report works at all? never fixed something I reported there since betas, until someone post the same bug in forums.

(edited by NeHoMaR.9812)

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I reported this many days ago using the in game bug report. Two game updates already after that report and bug is still there, actually I wonder if the in game bug report works at all? never fixed something I reported there since betas, until someone post the same bug in forums.

The result of posting on the forums is pretty much the same unless you aren’t actually supposed to post bugs in the bugs section …

6 Signets!

in PvP

Posted by: ceol.9175

ceol.9175

Perhaps you all should make it so threads that have been looked at and noted have some sort of automated response letting both the devs and users know their issue hasn’t been missed?

Maybe it would help clear up all those bugs from release that are still in the game, yeah?