Achievement is pretty much impossible to get

in PvP

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

I don’t know why one of the achievements is to kill one of each profession. It’s pretty much impossible when PvP consists of nothing but thieves, warriors, and mesmers.

Anet make Rev great again.

in PvP

Posted by: Lumines.3916

Lumines.3916

You seem to be alone in this regard.

in PvP

Posted by: longbawl.5072

longbawl.5072

You seem to be alone in this regard.

seconded

in PvP

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

Monthly pvp achievement is a joke, really you can do it in 1 day without problem.

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Monthly pvp achievement is a joke, really you can do it in 1 day without problem.

This. 1000 rank points in 1 month? Thats three games. It takes 45000 to go from 40 to 41 so at that rate it’d take like 40 years to reach 50. Seriously undertuned lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Aragiel.6132

Aragiel.6132

Guys.. you are joking right?
both daily and monthly can be made within one tournament. In fact i did both of them in 2 hours..

Guys.. you are joking right?
both daily and monthly can be made within one tournament. In fact i did both of them in 2 hours..its sooooo soooo easy that it doesnt deserve the rewards.. it should be harder.

in PvP

Posted by: pinkglow.3429

pinkglow.3429

I finished monthly achivements first day it hit. That gives another 29 days for people to finish as well. How long did you try? 0_0

in PvP

Posted by: Salamol.7963

Salamol.7963

I’m pretty much a non-PvPer… but I did it in the space of two hours, one a day.

Follow me: @Salamolign
Mist Angels [Mist] – Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

3 tourny wins is a bit of a problem. PuGs for tourny are not a good idea.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

An hour of gameplay = monthly achievment+daily achievment, I have no idea why is this so difficult to reach for you…

in PvP

Posted by: V Man.8512

V Man.8512

The only thing that is taking me any time past the first 2 hours is the 3 tourney wins as I simply habven’t been tPvPing since the update… don’t get me wrong I like the achievements, but a monthly achievement should take you, umm a lot more than an hour or two to complete! Make the rewards scale much higher, with the chance of some rare bits of loot for getting the highest tier of the monthly would be my suggestion. It might make some achievement hounds who don’t like PvP QQ though so don’t link it in with any other “needed” achievements for that month. I’m not sure how the system works now really as achievement points seem pointless to me and I only pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Sherman.4631

Sherman.4631

Yeah the tourney round is a problem

We’re out of chicken

in PvP

Posted by: Project Shrine Maiden.9623

Project Shrine Maiden.9623

lol i finished monthly pvp in what.. 4 games? great rewards and easy for serious casuals to complete. for more serious players its a free boost of necessary items. i mean who in the world is gonna complain about 5 free boosters 5 free tickets and 5 free salvage kits? talk about awesome.

Team Shanghai Alice

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Other than the games won/played, I did the daily in one game, and the monthly in about three.

Yeah, they’re not hard at all. Literally 2 hours at most.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

I don’t know why one of the achievements is to kill one of each profession. It’s pretty much impossible when PvP consists of nothing but thieves, warriors, and mesmers.

LOL? I completed it in less than one hour while playing as usual…you just have to win like 3 tournaments and if you need to kill something else just play some hot join and you’re done, it’s just ridiculously easy and fast for a monthly achievement imo

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

I got all of the monthly in one day bar: 3xwin tourney (got 2 from 2 tourneys played) and kill 1 of each profession (7 or. Pretty sure its ranger that I still need to kill but there is no info on who has been killed. So I have no idea what to hunt down just kill everyone I guess

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: Zyrusticae.7245

Zyrusticae.7245

Yeah the tourney round is a problem

Yeah, this is the one I was expecting from the thread title, not the profession one.

For everyone who doesn’t have a strong premade to run with, getting the tourney win achievements is utter hell.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

My guild is pve based, but if you look around and start playing with other people you will soon end up with whisp from premades looking for someone for the last spot…actually despite my pve guild i have around 3 or 4 pvp guilds calling me when going in tpvp… i also made another guild (Not representing it) that is only a list of players from r25 to 45+…most of them from other pve guilds, so when someone in this guild makes a team and is looking for someone else there’s a list of thrusted players to find who are you looking for (And you know that all of those are at last r25)…much better than starting 4+1 pug

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Well I will say it took longer finding a ranger and necro to kill.

I think the OP was kind of joking….

Honestly tho before i got my ranger kill I must of killed 30 thiefs and mesmers.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET