[Removed]

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

I can solo MM with many builds/classes…

It’s threads like these that promote hate and try to stir up controversy. Sure bunkers don’t die fast but they won’t be killing as fast either. As for MM, learn to dodge golem charge and it shouldnt be too difficult assuming you aoe his pets, blind, stun, etc. Keep in mind he has 0 stunbreak – use that to your advantage. This is just one tip there are many other tactics to take in order to beat a MM. If you’re a ranger, you should be kiting his dumb AI pets. They hate terrain so be sure to use it if its around.

If you refuse to play stop being the kitten who sits in base and ruins it for his 4 teammates. Either adapt/practice/work on improving or stop soloQ’ing and ruining it for 4 other people. You can be mad but at least play it out and better yourself rather than sit in base and write a QQ post about how things are so broken when in fact you should be able to handle them if you put in the time/effort.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Yes, the tanky meta sucks.

Yes, Protection, Regeneration and Vigor are far too abundant.

Yes, it can be frustrating to deal with.

But none of that excuses going afk during a match and ruining any prospect for your team of having fun. That’s just incredibly selfish.

The only exception is Skyhammer. Afking that map is perfectly legitimate.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

As much as I really hate to screw my team.. I’ve taken to doing this in Skyhammer because I want Anet to see it in their stats.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

U dont like to fight against MM necro?
Great, thats how you win. Let him afk on far, while you win 4v5 on mid.

Hes coming mid to make it 5v5?
Great, he will be annoying but useless there. minions will die to aoe and he doesnt have anything that can benefit his team

Pushing your close?
Too slow, send some1 to either trade side points, or even better if u have such players, 1 thief sneaks a decap, while some1 tanky enough folows him home. he wont decap you and is ready to be ganked 2v1 when available.

Not advertising boring bunker tanks, just keep in mind its up to you to counter him.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

As much as I really hate to screw my team.. I’ve taken to doing this in Skyhammer because I want Anet to see it in their stats.

Sadly, i think theres too little poeple doing it for them to notice. + Anet is such a carebear in general that they wouldnt care if top 1000 players quit , as long as rest is having fun pveland

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

Make larcenous strike steal 2 boons like it use to.
Problem solved

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, stop playing pvp with a kittenty attitude and messing it up for 4 other people.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Make larcenous strike steal 2 boons like it use to.
Problem solved

But thief so OP with permastealth permaevade and damage and mobility and NERF!

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Dancing Face.4695

Dancing Face.4695

You would have wrote:
“5th game tonight AFK in the base, typing here because i can’t play spvp instead of playing the match.

Why? Because of all build out there instead of mine. I’m referring to effective builds that are the current metagame spoiling the fun out of my game. As a ranger, what can you do against a Necro with …….. The answer is, make an effective build, oh wait, i can stand afk in base, my bad…………"

I could go further. The game is what a game is not what a game would be. Make an effective build, a build with a purpose and play it. You don’t like, do you? DON’T JOIN THE ARENA MATCHES RUINING THE GAME FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS.
Do other stuff or leave the game like all other players are doing, when all ppl will leave maybe devs will change the pvp in a way you like and you can come back, see it in this way.

Gandara

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: ThatShortGuy.4672

ThatShortGuy.4672

Honestly now you’re just trolling.

I hope everyone is with me and starts ignoring this guy’s threads. All he wants is attention.

That Cloaked One / That Phantom Memser / That Dark One
ThatShortGuy.com

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

stop trolling the forums, ur not funny

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: isolatedchimp.2510

isolatedchimp.2510

You’re either a troll or you’re just a bad player with a bad attitude who shouldn’t be playing PVP. It’s no wonder you’re also making multiple “I can’t beat profession X, please nerf” threads.

This is also the same guy who made a thread crying about retaliation and asking for it’s removal. Either he’s a troll or a serious case of learntoplay.

EDIT: Even more hilarious, this is a guy who has also said that engineer downed state is OP because he had trouble stomping them.

(edited by isolatedchimp.2510)

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Kilo November.4268

Kilo November.4268

“OP unkillables” aren’t the problem here.

Brofist Maximus
[RISE]
Gate of Madness

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

you just want things easy i run a con/regen ranger i win alot but i don’t cry when i am beat i keep trying in fact i got my kittens handed to me on a silver platter earlier from a necro wish there was a way to ban you from pvp your hurting team mates by afking like that

master jedi david

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

when i see a MM i just Lich Form and wtfpown him before he can faceroll the keyboard. funny how they die so fast.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

MM necro is a weak build , I used to cry OP but a necro with a such build has 0 stun breaks and is very slow. The AI is incredibly stupid too , you can kite it by running in circles and kill the necro, it will just take forever but yeaa.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: theodor.3480

theodor.3480

Trap ranger says hello to dead mm necro. Throw traps, kite with sb and if you feel like it switch to melee and go in his face. Also wolf f2 with marsh/rier drake f2 work wonders. MM necro is easy o kill, jus kite and pay attention, that’s all.

I hear no evil, I fear no evil

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

MM necro is a weak build , I used to cry OP but a necro with a such build has 0 stun breaks and is very slow. The AI is incredibly stupid too , you can kite it by running in circles and kill the necro, it will just take forever but yeaa.

i think the undead minions ai broke with the recent patches or something.

i was trying out some minion master build recently then i realized the minions would not move in to attack when my necro was attacking.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

5th game tonight AFK in the base, typing here instead of playing the match.

Why? Because of OP unkillables. I’m referring to the bunker/tank builds that are spoiling the game. As a Ranger, what can you do against a Necro with effectively 80k hp and 7 pets. ;\ The answer is nothing, all you can do is stand and die so you can afk in the base. Because it’ll take 5 or more players to kill just that one guy and they have other ‘tanky’ players so no point.

I’m sure this is not what PvP is meant to be, sitting afk bored. I refuse to play pointless uphill battles against players that cannot be killed because they have a blatantly unfair advantage.

Im not sure what build and role you try to play. Some classes or builds arent ideal for 1v1s. And im asuming thats what this rant is about; random MMs that 1v1 you. On my full glass ranger (see pic below in case you dont believe i play that) i never try to 1v1 necros either. I just snipe them from far and kill them within seconds from a mile away.

In this game its very important to play to your strengths and to know your limitations. Dont get frustrated if you lose 1v1 to a guy that is build to 1v1 you on point. And dont afk and kitten your teammates because you lose a 1v1. No matter what you play, there will always be a build or class you struggle against….does that mean you will always afk? If so id recommend sticking to wvw blobbing or PvE.

Attachments:

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

People like OP are just ridiculous…. Can’t win 1v1 against build so AFK? Learn to team fight and rotate points, not everything is designed for you to play solo hero.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

always report such clowns

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

If you don’t like to be losing,you should stop playing Pvp eventhough the current meta is horrible.Afking makes it worse for every member in your team and you will get a bad rep for doing so.

[Removed]

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Rentapest.6503 is only playing in hotjoin though.

i can’t find his info in na / eu solo arena or team arena

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: tastemy.4561

tastemy.4561

Im not sure what build and role you try to play. Some classes or builds arent ideal for 1v1s. And im asuming thats what this rant is about; random MMs that 1v1 you. On my full glass ranger (see pic below in case you dont believe i play that) i never try to 1v1 necros either. I just snipe them from far and kill them within seconds from a mile away.

In this game its very important to play to your strengths and to know your limitations. Dont get frustrated if you lose 1v1 to a guy that is build to 1v1 you on point. And dont afk and kitten your teammates because you lose a 1v1. No matter what you play, there will always be a build or class you struggle against….does that mean you will always afk? If so id recommend sticking to wvw blobbing or PvE.

/offtopic

can drop me a build link on PM? i like the glass+owl combo, would be interested (cant write priv msg es till 2days..) sry for /offtopic

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

MM is together with the entire necro profession degraded to B rank atm.

I hardly see any MM in tpvp anymore (except me) considering conquest is a movability/decap game now so an MM especially should not cause any problems at all..

unless you want to solo it.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

All i see is someone who would rather ruin everyones fun and afk, rather then try and improve himself.

PvP is entirely the wrong gamemode for you.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

when i see a MM i just Lich Form and wtfpown him before he can faceroll the keyboard. funny how they die so fast.

same, i love finding MMs on my power necro, pop locust swarm, wells and deathshroud 5+4 and watch the noob and their AI crutch melt so fast!

even if the mm moves out of the wells all of the minions will be dead which leaves a 1v1 between a noob with no utility skills and useless traits vs someone specced for fighting their own fights.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

PvP is entirely the wrong gamemode for you.

QFT! Hopefully Anet bans you when they read your thread.

What do you expect from pvp´ing? Opponents that stand still defenseless(which would propably kill you as well) so you can autoattack them down? At least try to learn the game or just leave the gamemode if you cant stand getting beaten. Maybe fighting the training-golem in the mists is the perfect “gamemode” for you?

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP: I hope you are never on any of my teams. All AFK should be reported for botting (per ANET). There will always be tough matchups. Don’t play in a ranked game if you are scared of them.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

I love this new PvE crowd.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

U dont like to fight against MM necro?
Great, thats how you win. Let him afk on far, while you win 4v5 on mid.

Hes coming mid to make it 5v5?
Great, he will be annoying but useless there. minions will die to aoe and he doesnt have anything that can benefit his team

Pushing your close?
Too slow, send some1 to either trade side points, or even better if u have such players, 1 thief sneaks a decap, while some1 tanky enough folows him home. he wont decap you and is ready to be ganked 2v1 when available.

Not advertising boring bunker tanks, just keep in mind its up to you to counter him.

Exactly this^^^ also a similar strat can work on turret engi.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

So another “fun” evening of afk’ing tonight … again.

2 matches so far, both been forced to afk in the base because of OP unkillables.

First match was OP Necro with his bazillion minions and pets and his bazillion hp while him and his mobile zoo rip my face off … no thanks.

Second match, versus 5 Mesmers. Again, unbalanced and pointless with al the phantasms and illusions, no thanks … afk.

Dude really your attitude is disgusting.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

MMis not OP for the love of god… Seriously this is a l2p issue.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

6th match afk now. Another one because of 2 OP Necro’s that cannot die because of OP pets, fear spamming, stun spamming and that OP necro shield that they have which tripples their hp.

When is something going to be done about this?

Something will be done when to L2P. Not trying to be rude but It’s a strong build against average or below average players.

If you AFK every time you see a MM necro you won’t learn to kill them.

(edited by Roe.3679)

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: ThatShortGuy.4672

ThatShortGuy.4672

We’re seriously still responding to this guy? Let’s let this thread die.

That Cloaked One / That Phantom Memser / That Dark One
ThatShortGuy.com

[Removed]

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i think that guy only plays in hotjoin and not solo arena or team arena.

i did a search on gw2score.com and cannot find any records.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

of course not. this thread is a blatant troll.

[Removed]

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

/thread

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.