Anyone enjoying new match making?

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Feels like its just taking 2 players with decent MMR, splitting them into the 2 teams and then filling the rest with anyone else regardless of their MMR. so its basically creating teams with a mix of dedicated players who want to PvP and people who are just learning to PvP.

The amount of leaver/afk is absurd, and they are mostly players who stayed off the ladder for those exact same reasons.

Personally, I hate the new matchmaking system. now not only you have to deal with the terrible balance and who’s running the most cheese ( wars, rangers ) but now who has the better noobs. it’s pathetic

Anet is improving the game, but somewhere along the path they forgot how to make it enjoyable

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

I think it is much better than the way it matched before. Games are more often close. Higher MMR players have to play like it. Lower MMRs will be sorted out as they play more.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Part of the problem is that good players are holding out hope that there will be an award at the reset. Since this matchmaking system is harder on players already in the top 100 than the previous one, there are very few top players doing more than a game or two a night right now. They know that they’ll lose rating relative to people who don’t play as much, since those 70%-90% win rates can’t possibly be maintained with decent matchmaking.

Another part of the problem is that new players are entering the system too high. I believe they’re entering at 50% right now, but some land a few lucky wins and find themselves in some matches that are horribly over their heads.

Cheese is also becoming a huge problem. I might even recommend delaying the reset of the leaderboards until after Dec. 10th.

If I were the Anet PvP team, I would:

—release an official statement that there would be no super awesome titles/finishers/etc. rewarded for the top 100 solo queue spots
—delay the reset until Dec. 17
—lower the entry level MMR (maybe 25%?)
—maybe make the matchmaker a bit more strict (longer wait times, better matches)

Even with the issues, it’s still way, way better than the old matchmaker.

in PvP

Posted by: Oblivion.8307

Oblivion.8307

I think the point AK is trying to make is he wants high rated mmr players to be in games with other high mmr players, not a high mmr player on each side trying to carry 4 people.

Symbolic

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

I think the point AK is trying to make is he wants high rated mmr players to be in games with other high mmr players, not a high mmr player on each side trying to carry 4 people.

In an ideal world the current matchmaking system would provide just that – games where players with close MMRs battle in evenly distributed teams. In reality, there’s nothing the system can do to ameliorate low or non-existent population. EU seems to have the bigger population, and during prime time things seem quite balanced. But if you play US and during off hours, you’re hosed.

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Peak/Prime time: matches are fun and 2/3 of the time balanced.

Off Peak time: matches suck for people on the leaderboard. Queue time is long because system waits forever trying to find player close to your MMR. After a set amount of time it gives up and toss you whatever player is available. Usually high chance of afk/leaver, clueless player that didnt know they queued, and low mmr players.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Had the best game of my live yesterday. So yes, I enjoy this

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

matchmaking for us:

we see other high ranked teams playing , try to queue when they are about to finish their game, then we are waiting 7 minutes, the other top 30 team gets q pop after they are 5 minutes in q, we get pop after 12 minutes for a 500-0 game every time.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

matchmaking for us:

we see other high ranked teams playing , try to queue when they are about to finish their game, then we are waiting 7 minutes, the other top 30 team gets q pop after they are 5 minutes in q, we get pop after 12 minutes for a 500-0 game every time.

This is in solo queue?

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

nope this is happening in team q and a good discription of the usual team q evening

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I REALLY LIKE the new match making system in solo queue.

Its far, far better then before and much fairer to players with low ranks.

Well done the PvP team for this!

in PvP

Posted by: Edo Tensei.8254

Edo Tensei.8254

solo queue matchmaking still kitten , yesterday around midnight i had to play 3 games with noobs which wasnt even on the leaderboard while me is top 100 , one guy had played 11 tpvp games while i have over 3000 played tpvp games.

i want to play with people at my Rating. And if this is not possible because of low population issue then just confirm that the PvP Community is dead because you made all pvpers quit.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

We ask for soloQ..we got soloQ. We asked for better decay. We got better decay. We asked for reset. We got reset. We have got everything we have asked for. Are you not entertained?

What really annoys me is that i have over a legitimate 324,120 man hours lived..yet i still have to walk down the street and work and live in buildings with people who have only 150,060 hours lived. I am sick of living with,and being surrounded by noobs.

Welcome to life. All the more reason leader boards should be removed. Random arena’s proves alone that throwing in the veterans with the beginners in matches that aren’t rated with no leader boards can survive for 7 years. (It still exists today with shorter wait times than soloq) keep soloQ..let go of trying to rate every single match.

in PvP

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

I dont enjoy! got 2 more matches… both horrible even if we won the second one -.-
People are not using the chat and “forgot” to mention the are running a bunker necro -.-
And this is defenitely a matchmaking issue…

First match i lost, because we got 0 dmg in the team… and i was studip enough to reroll to ranger from war -.-
Second match was a 4 vs 5 which we almost lost because we lost a 3 (they) vs 4 (us) multiple times…
And Athena was flamed for not dealing dmg but just attacking with staff…
Why we have to deal with such bad players? SoloQ right now is just a desaster! Don’t know about top 200 matchups, but down here at 500-700 it is unplayable…
I think even RNG matchups would be better then this…!

I realy think about quitting the game… pve is just about farming, pvp is in solo Q a lottery and as others have mentioned above team arena is just about farming bad teams and beeing farmed by high rank teams! Fun i have right now? Somwhere smaler than zero…

Attachments:

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I dont enjoy! got 2 more matches… both horrible even if we won the second one -.-
People are not using the chat and “forgot” to mention the are running a bunker necro -.-
And this is defenitely a matchmaking issue…

First match i lost, because we got 0 dmg in the team… and i was studip enough to reroll to ranger from war -.-
Second match was a 4 vs 5 which we almost lost because we lost a 3 (they) vs 4 (us) multiple times…
And Athena was flamed for not dealing dmg but just attacking with staff…
Why we have to deal with such bad players? SoloQ right now is just a desaster! Don’t know about top 200 matchups, but down here at 500-700 it is unplayable…
I think even RNG matchups would be better then this…!

I realy think about quitting the game… pve is just about farming, pvp is in solo Q a lottery and as others have mentioned above team arena is just about farming bad teams and beeing farmed by high rank teams! Fun i have right now? Somwhere smaler than zero…

I really don’t think you’ll like any game if you hate lotteries.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Feels like its just taking 2 players with decent MMR, splitting them into the 2 teams and then filling the rest with anyone else regardless of their MMR. so its basically creating teams with a mix of dedicated players who want to PvP and people who are just learning to PvP.

The amount of leaver/afk is absurd, and they are mostly players who stayed off the ladder for those exact same reasons.

Personally, I hate the new matchmaking system. now not only you have to deal with the terrible balance and who’s running the most cheese ( wars, rangers ) but now who has the better noobs. it’s pathetic

Anet is improving the game, but somewhere along the path they forgot how to make it enjoyable

Correct me if I’m wrong:

I’ve played quite a few games against you, and it “appeared” that you were synced almost every time. Again, this could have just been the system pairing you with the same few people match-after-match, but if you were synced, then the new system is keeping you from doing so. Also, I know you’re a good player, so I’m not saying that you are a scrub who uses sync.

This is not an attack on you, so I hope you don’t take it that way. I could be 100% wrong on my assumption; however, my favorite part about the new system is the difficulty for people to cheese their way to the top of the leaderboards via syncing.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I’m not exactly sure what you want. It’s either you have a really small pool of players and lenghty wait times, or you have this.

I haven’t tested this yet but I don’t think it can get any better.

In addition to that, solo queue is pretty much like Random arenas in GW1 which was pretty much the same thing. Whoever had the better team players won.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

(edited by Dirame.8521)

in PvP

Tranassa.4968

I really don’t think you’ll like any game if you hate lotteries.

It is off topic, but i like RPG’s that tell a story like the Elder Scrolls series or the first dragon age, mass effect…
I also like strategy games that are chalenging, but most of this game become boring at a certain point in time (right after you are stronger/richer than your opponents and are just farming them from the map). Which is the link for this post to not be compleatly off topic…

I think everyone here agrees, that a pvp game is fun if both teams are even, if the opponent team is much better or much worse it it no fun – it is called farming then – okay pve players seem to like farming for whatever reason!

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

New match making is a fail. It worse than it was before. I played MUCH yesterday to see how it works. In the morning I had good, balanced matches. Than I played much more more in the evening and I lost 90% of games.

I ASK, WHY I AM MATCHED WITH PPL WHO ARE RANK 1 OR 7 OR FULL TEAM OF UNDER R20 THAN DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TOURNAMENT PLAY WHILE MYSELF BEING R50+ WITH 3.5K TOURNAMENTS AND 2.2K HOURS OF PVP PLAYED?

Matchmaking based on leadder rank is PATHETIC. I play pvp since year, and I get bad teams or leavers, so I fall down, so I’m stuck with ppl rank10 y? VERY CLEVER.
it’s ridiculous. rlly. I played much yesterday to see if its only a bad luck, but its impossible to have bad luck for 6h playtime. lowranked ppl duno what to do + more: they dont even wana listen what they shall do.
Rlly game is fun but match making makes it frustrating and rlly bad experience. After yesterday I didnt want to play at all. But I tryed it again today and guess what? 1st game, rank1 in my team ofc. Ofc lost. Its even worse than 4v5 coz such ppl r free walking 5points.
I should be matched vs ppl at least ranked 40-45, better if 50+. I’d rather have a skyhammer farmer r50 than full team of under r20.
Rlly Anet, u force me to quit. I dont wana, coz game is gr8 but why I shall play and only get angry? Even upcomming reward change won’t solve anything if match making will be the same.

BTW: don’t copmare it to random renas – I enjoyed them for 7 yrs. And they were RANDOM. Excluding syncers. It was basically more liek this: u got monk, others dont= 99%win. Both team got: one with better dps/monking wins. 2monks=resign.
This soloQ match making is pathetic in any possible way.

Edit: played few games: i loose hard 1xx-500 or win hard 500-1xx. why? COZ IM MATCHED WITH PPL RANKED 1-20. Last match: 17, 8, 14, 7. Enemy: 2, 7, 17, 4, 25. And its NEXT game in a row today when I got such ppl. I don’t have to pay attention in 1v1 at all, I win 2v1’s, both team zerg.
Srsly do something about it. If no, I’ll just quit like many others brfore me…

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

(edited by Michael.7382)

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Out of 5 matches I played 3 had levels 20- I asked in chat NICELY: -who is capping home, nobody answered so I go cap it and the warrior comes to cap it with mr ivr notice he’s not that good then I leave so he can cap it and not lose time everything goes well but when we go get buffs I get a spirit ranger and a warrior spamming things on me I ping for help nobody comes, our thief is 1v1ing a warrior on a capped node. I LEFT u make me complain to friends anet the other 2 matches I got better noobs than the other team but still 20-

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

for me matches was way more fun – soloQ

and new matchmaking dont change anyting for teamQ – its same as before

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

For ~90% of the PVP population (non leaderboard players) this new match making was good and made games more fun. Hopefully because they are enjoying it more the playerbase as a whole will expand…

However, in the meantime, for remaining veterans… games are cringe worthy. It’s like a basketball game with a mix of highschool and kindergarden players.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

Interesting how people seem to have quite varying experiences on match quality. I wonder if the problem lies with players who have no previous MMR being introduced to the system with too high an MMR rating. This would explain why some people are happy with the new match making (ie. people who are above or below the new player entry MMR), while people sitting at that fresh player entry point rage because they get paired with noobs all day.

Just a guess here, but it seems that the MMR rating with which totally new players are introduced to the ladder is too high. I don’t suppose anyone remembers if Anet has confirmed what that new player entry MMR is?

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: vangedas.7358

vangedas.7358

I was about top 200-300 ranked. After the change, I started getting rank 1-10s in my team and I’ve lost a million rating. Even though enemy had similar but always higher ranks, it is just so frustrating to play. I used to be grouped with top players, now every game I have to deal with hotjoin players who don’t do anything except run around the map.
Meh, I am so angry, I played so much to get to top 200 and now everything I lost because there’s always a clueless rank 2.

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

I was about top 200-300 ranked. After the change, I started getting rank 1-10s in my team and I’ve lost a million rating. Even though enemy had similar but always higher ranks, it is just so frustrating to play. I used to be grouped with top players, now every game I have to deal with hotjoin players who don’t do anything except run around the map.
Meh, I am so angry, I played so much to get to top 200 and now everything I lost because there’s always a clueless rank 2.

Sad to say, but this is working as intended. Even at its best, soloQ will always have elements of poor coordination, non-existent communication and the occasional troll trying the world’s best mantra Mesmer build (legit). It’s the nature of the beast. For people that crave more, there’s always teamQ.

Prior to the matchmaking change, it was pros in the stacked team stomping noobs in the other team. I remember, I was there. With the old system, both the wolves and the sheep will eventually grow bored and leave. I much prefer the new system for the longevity of the game. If the current meta doesn’t kill the PvP off completely, that is.

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: DiamondMeteor.8345

DiamondMeteor.8345

I ASK, WHY I AM MATCHED WITH PPL WHO ARE RANK 1 OR 7 OR FULL TEAM OF UNDER R20 THAN DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TOURNAMENT PLAY WHILE MYSELF BEING R50+ WITH 3.5K TOURNAMENTS AND 2.2K HOURS OF PVP PLAYED?

The dwindling population of sPvP players maybe? Not a whole lot of people do tourneys, since it only really caters to people who have done that, and only that, since day one.

Ranger / Revenant – Crystal Desert

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

Than why ~2weeks ago i could be matched with ppl 30+ or even 40+? And now I get under r 10?

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

the rank says nothing and they should finaly remove this

dont know why they show rank at the end

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

Well I’ll be one of the first ones to say I don’t enjoy the new match making. When i manage to get multiple 2v1 kills and even a 4v1 kill in a game. Yes 4 players vs me and I manage to down one, and we still end up losing. Im 2v1ing people in the rank 40’s . There will be 1 or 2 players below rank 10 who are clueless on my team. Yes im faceroll carrying on my warrior instead of my thief because i have to make up for the humans who seem to have no insight of the game or have the brain capacity of a sloth. The new match making is putting players like AK and I with the biggest noobs. Yeah its cool increasing my 1v2 skills but im getting no glory from the matches because im constantly losing. So now i will most likely be forced to play hot join and decrease the games population even more by turning off kids to the game because they are being melted so bad…idk ill give it another shot later but its getting pretty annoying already.

~Magic Toker

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

This new system is way better.

I realize you are probably used to getting put with all people in top 500 and then roflstomping the other team over and over again, but you are forgetting how that made the other team feel.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

I’ve been playing my Spirit Ranger in SoloQ because it buffs the team really well and I can bunker points to a degree if I need to.

But even with my help I cannot carry the 2 or 3 less-skilled people and I am losing more than I win.

It’s frustrating because I get no mental reward for my effort. I get failure, even though logically it is often not my fault for the loss. But it feels that way.

Still, the games are closer than they were under the old Team 100 faceroll system of matchmaking, and I applaud the developers for trying hard to make things better.

I think the low population is a huge part of he problem at the moment.

—Wind of the Woods / Natural Defender (Spirit Ranger chars)

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

(edited by Silentshoes.1805)

in PvP

Posted by: Smiley.5376

Smiley.5376

Pff stop all the hate… The new system is at least slightly better then the last one. I’m sure they will tweak it accordingly before the reset on the 26th. If 2 weeks after the reset we are still getting ridiculous setups THEN it will be time to complain.

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

From my experience, the new system is much better. I’ve been reliably having close matches about half the time or more, where most of them used to be lop-sided before the patch. Made pvp much funnier. I can understand how it might be frustrating for veterans to get matched with newbies, though. It certainly still needs to get some tweaks.

in PvP

Posted by: Relentless.7023

Relentless.7023

I don’t mean to be rude to the top players, but it appears you were spoiled with roflstomp matchups and now you have to see what it’s been like for the other 90% of the playerbase that didn’t get stacked teams.

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

This new system is way better.

I realize you are probably used to getting put with all people in top 500 and then roflstomping the other team over and over again, but you are forgetting how that made the other team feel.

^This is what was happening before…completely unfair and helped destroy sPvP playing population.

This new matchup system, coupled with faster decay is far, far better.

sPvP outside of peak hours has a very low population of players playing from my experience, so at those times no matchmaking system is going to work, due to not enough players.

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9810

brannigan.9810

I don’t mean to be rude to the top players, but it appears you were spoiled with roflstomp matchups and now you have to see what it’s been like for the other 90% of the playerbase that didn’t get stacked teams.

It’s called a reality check. Don’t try explaining it to them though if they don’t understand how winning begat more winning under the old system which has been explained 1,0000 times already they won’t now. The days of winning 70% of your matches is over.

in PvP

Posted by: Relentless.7023

Relentless.7023

It’s called a reality check. Don’t try explaining it to them though if they don’t understand how winning begat more winning under the old system which has been explained 1,0000 times already they won’t now. The days of winning 70% of your matches is over.

I think the best players will still be able to win a good 55 to 65% of their matches, but some of the “top players” who didn’t belong in that conversation are going to be exposed.

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

Peak/Prime time: matches are fun and 2/3 of the time balanced.

Off Peak time: matches suck for people on the leaderboard. Queue time is long because system waits forever trying to find player close to your MMR. After a set amount of time it gives up and toss you whatever player is available. Usually high chance of afk/leaver, clueless player that didnt know they queued, and low mmr players.

yeah off peak time is my usual playtime i know the pain. u can during queuetime complete several minigames and roam in wvw just to complete 8 games in 4 hours. and then the chance to loose is high.

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

This isn’t a problem with peak and non-peak time. Same bullkitten happens all the time because of the following:

• New players are freely allowed to hop into rank.
  • They are placed in the 400-500 range of the leaderboard when they first start.

So yea, you’ll see a rank 10 kitten-t-e-r in every “high rated” match because of how dumb the system is and has been since release.

Ranks 1-20 need to not be allowed to Queue up for ranked play. Period.
A player without a leaderboard rating should be placed in the 75 percentile range, not the kittening top 500 range.

And before you tell me rank=/=skill, we all know what. But if you’re skilled beyond your rank you’ll rise out of the 75% in a couple of games. So enough with the algorithms and the internal testing and all the secret research to reinvent the wheel. Do what has been proven to work in countless of other games, and do it right.

(edited by Acandis.3250)

in PvP

Tranassa.4968

This isn’t a problem with peak and non-peak time. Same bullkitten happens all the time because of the following:

• New players are freely allowed to hop into rank.
  • They are placed in the 400-500 range of the leaderboard when they first start.

So yea, you’ll see a rank 10 kitten-t-e-r in every “high rated” match because of how dumb the system is and has been since release.

Ranks 1-20 need to not be allowed to Queue up for ranked play. Period.
A player without a leaderboard rating should be placed in the 75 percentile range, not the kittening top 500 range.

And before you tell me rank=/=skill, we all know what. But if you’re skilled beyond your rank you’ll rise out of the 75% in a couple of games. So enough with the algorithms and the internal testing and all the secret research to reinvent the wheel. Do what has been proven to work in countless of other games, and do it right.

Best post in the whole forum right now!

Just to add: A rank barrier for ranked play would also help to prevent twink acc’s from manipulating matches.

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

in PvP

Posted by: Ozie.4176

Ozie.4176

Havent actually had fun in solo queue since the patch, at least before the matches werent too good but sometimes it was fun.

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9810

brannigan.9810

The matchmaking is way better I am enjoying it immensely. The people who don’t like it are the bads that will be bad under any system and cant admit it, previously high rank players that lost quite a few automatic wins and there ego cant deal with a few losses now and then, and lastly(and most pathecticly) the synch queuers. The last two over-lap somewhat and those people are probably the most buff hurt. The truth hurts.

(edited by brannigan.9810)

in PvP

Edo Tensei.8254

the rank says nothing and they should finaly remove this

dont know why they show rank at the end

and if arenanet remove the ranks and put in the leaderboard rating/leaderboard place then it would be the same at the end , insteed of low rank people you will get matched with low rating people and see their low rating or people which are place 700-900 in leaderboard while you are top 100.

in the end it will change nothing , this game simple has not enought pvp players left. arenanet fault.

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

Aside from the usual and much expected inflated and prone to /ragefk egos that come with pvp, it seemed pretty even and enjoyable to me.

True i saw a couple low ranks (under 10) thrown in to fill the slots, but well at least they learned something.

From my point of view, since i finally started to soloQ “seriously”, the hardest part comes from how steep the rankings are, a few wins and i started playing against MUCH much better players than an hour before.

Except the cheesy sadness, it’s very enjoyable.

in PvP

Posted by: Ulalume.9584

Ulalume.9584

Match making is better for me overall. The matches are closer, people rage less, and I get somewhat goods fights more frequently. If they could make tournies only accessible for rank 20+ players, it would be even better. Sorry, but no one wants to have the r1 rifle warrior on their team.

in PvP

Edo Tensei.8254

every game there are people in my team which are rank 1000+ in leaderboards in solo queue while i am top 100.

still the same kitten as before , i dont enjoy it. Arenanet you need to get the pvpers back which did quit so we have a healthy pvp population. Only then the Matchmaking will work correctly.

in PvP

Posted by: Yuki.1765

Yuki.1765

Ranks 1-20 need to not be allowed to Queue up for ranked play.

Well you know, ranks doesn’t mean anything right now. A lot of ppl has farmed their glory. Sometimes r10 people are better than r50.

@Tranasa

I was in one of your games. And there’s something that affraid me, about the necro “conception”. There’re a lot of builds that are neither tank or condi. And personnaly, I’m hybrid or Off-tank. I’m not designed to tank a point, or to dps a lot. My gameplay is based on supporting my allies. I can defend or I can dps, but i’m not a full tank or full dps. THAT WHY I didn’t say I was a “tank”.

In my opinion hybrid builds are very usefull, you can do everything.

But it is the same with the other class, for eg people think 90% guardians are bunkers, sometimes it is not.

I am totally agree, there’s a HUGE lack of communication in soloQ. People don’t know other the other play etc… Atm i’m not enjoying soloQ either.

people rage less

NO, people rage more (imo).

Yuni Yuki n’ Co PvP r39 – WvW r962 – Necromant and Guardian !
Vizunah Spirit [VSS], Vizunah Square [FR] We’ll never surrender!

(edited by Yuki.1765)

in PvP

Posted by: Kimoe.2607

Kimoe.2607

ok , i just played 1 solo queue here are the results —>
why on earth do i get matched with such newbies at primetime 21:00 ? Arenanet can you explain me why i get matched with people which are rank 1000+ while i am top 50 on leaderboards?

Why on earth are you purposely afking in solo queue and making everyone’s experience miserable?

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

ok , i just played 1 solo queue here are the results —>
why on earth do i get matched with such newbies at primetime 21:00 ? Arenanet can you explain me why i get matched with people which are rank 1000+ while i am top 50 on leaderboards?

Why on earth are you purposely afking in solo queue and making everyone’s experience miserable?

He has been doing this for months now. He has been reported over and over again but nothing has ever been done.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

i feel like its better but still….

for example got Ultima Deus guys on my team last 5 games and he was afk in every game :P