Asura's height

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Who.4651

Who.4651

So, when are Asuras getting a 50% height/size increase in PVP ?

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

And an animation change in pvp.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

If they do that, that means we will no longer have the fun and exciting game know as guess what weapon the asura is wielding now.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Asura have an unfair advantage, but you should probably get your eyes checked if you can’t tell what weapon an Asura is using.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Asura have an unfair advantage, but you should probably get your eyes checked if you can’t tell what weapon an Asura is using.

One handed weapons are tough to see. Certain maces are extremely small same with swords and axes and off hand weapons.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

I did, Myopia with Stigmatism, irreversible. Funny though, considering I had Hyperopia as a kid. I can’t tell the difference between a mace and a hammer on an Asura unless up close (like point blank close).

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

Asura's height

in PvP

TGSlasher.1458

If they do that, that means we will no longer have the fun and exciting game know as guess what weapon the asura is wielding now.

I loled

Asura's height

in PvP

Who.4651

yeah, on top of that, try targeting an asura with the spirits around, or minions around, or clones around, or anything around

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

YMMD

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Funny, for a game that preaches so much about the importance of visual clarity in competitive PvP, they sure know how to make PvP very ambiguous.

80% of all characters in GW2 most recent prized tournament were Asura for an obvious reason.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Here we go again…Can’t we pure Ausra lover with no ill intent being separated from those who use them to their advantage,..sigh….

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

They should do what EQ does, if you play small race, some stairs you have to jump because your too small. If you play a small race your FOV isn’t that good because its adjusted for you height.

They should adjust small races fov to being on the floor while big races have huge fov because fact is if your small you cant see kitten, but if your big and tall you can see everything. That’s how it should be in GW2.

Asura's height

in PvP

TGSlasher.1458

All they need is a few options:
View enemy players as Human / Default
View allied players as Human / Default

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

This makes sense. Either that or a castbar. I think I would like a castbar regardless

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

If Asuras get the enlarge buff I DEMAND chars get tiny debuff!

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

They do that and I quit spvp. Sorry if some people use height for advantage, but for many small characters are what feels comfortable and keeps us interested.

I also don’t see the big deal. I fight asura all the time, it’s not much harder.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

Let’s pray for it. Amen.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Ouroboros.5076

Ouroboros.5076

Or you standardize races size as they did it for SAB.

Asura's height

in PvP

Who.4651

They do that and I quit spvp. Sorry if some people use height for advantage, but for many small characters are what feels comfortable and keeps us interested.

I also don’t see the big deal. I fight asura all the time, it’s not much harder.

“They do that and I quit spvp. " people with this mentality shouldn’t be enjoying the awesomeness of spvp anyway

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

Let’s pray for it. Amen.

A simple, elegant solution.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

I think the actual asura size doesn’t need to be changed if the animation size is normalized. Currently skills like skull crack are defeating the purpose of this game being visually reactive when it really becomes visually anticipating leading to rng and passiveness. Even if additional skill animations as well as travel times are made to better telegraph the ability to read them, they are currently vastly diminished due to being utilized on the smallest scale.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I’d rather they add body blocking. Would give smaller races a natural disadvantage and make positioning a lot more important. Doubt it will ever happen though.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

“They do that and I quit spvp. " people with this mentality shouldn’t be enjoying the awesomeness of spvp anyway

Oh don’t worry. The spvp community is shrinking steadily for you awesomeness people.

Asura's height

in PvP

TGSlasher.1458

I’d rather they add body blocking. Would give smaller races a natural disadvantage and make positioning a lot more important. Doubt it will ever happen though.

There is body blocking for projectiles. I think Asura are not at a disadvantage though (as there hit box is normalized).

Asura's height

in PvP

Who.4651

Yes, we already have body blocking, you can waste important CDs on a ranger but if the pets on the way, the pet gets the effects, same for clones, minions etc.

Asura's height

in PvP

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

Super Adventure Box normalized character sizes, why hasn’t sPvP adopted this yet?