Besides Balance No PvP Content?

in PvP

Posted by: BlackhawkSOM.6401

BlackhawkSOM.6401

This patch in terms of balance and quality of life imo is pretty good but what about pvp as a whole?

Devs talked about reworking the rewards system, adding incentives, and so on…but I don’t see any updates or progress on those in the patch notes.

I took a 4 month break from this game hopping this patch would lead me back and it was not because of the gameplay or anything just the lack of incentive.

You hit up solo que —--have a 50/50 chance of getting a good team and rising up the leader board——- and then what? People at the top of the leader boards rarely even play. I know for a 100% fact Euratien a friend of mine has had that same 51-13 record sense I took a break. So when you look at people in the top 10 honestly nobody really thinks much of it.

Theres no way to show off how badbass you are of a player with the way ranks and rewards are in this current pvp state. Even if your rank 60 now peole think you either just exploited it or grind all day—-they don’t think you have skill in spvp ..well at least I don’t.

Can any devs give an update on the reworkings of the rewards system in spvp ..honestly if that gets fixed and I know it will take time…people will come flocking back because this game has potential.

Retuxan-80 Ranger-Rank 40
Jade quarry, MoG

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Whoa. Let’s be real here. It was 49-13. I just did those 2 wins recently to keep my spot…

in PvP

Posted by: BlackhawkSOM.6401

BlackhawkSOM.6401

Whoa. Let’s be real here. It was 49-13. I just did those 2 wins recently to keep my spot…

lmao im surprised your still on lol. Ya whatever same thing you get my point and know im right :P.

Retuxan-80 Ranger-Rank 40
Jade quarry, MoG

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

lmao im surprised your still on lol. Ya whatever same thing you get my point and know im right :P.

Ya, I shouldn’t be able to regain a spot in top 5 by winning 2 matches after like over a month of not solo queuing.