Boost gold from sPvP

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Genoshock.2104

Genoshock.2104

I think you need to boost gold from each match earned.

As precursor I want is 999Gold, it will take me at least 6 months to farm this.

Way too long for anything in a game!

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

And you think inflation will help anyone? Gold rewards for dungeons and Pvp games should be drastically reduced, not increased. Instead we need some valuable items that we can sell on the Trading Post. The Zaishen key method of GW1 would solve many issues.

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Increasing the gold from PvP would definitely help him get the precursor faster because not everybody would be getting that boost. I also don’t think it would affect the economy too much because of the relative size of the PvP population. I’d also say it should be more rewarding to Team Arena at a high level than dungeons, but that’s a personal opinion.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Only problem I have with increasing the gold in pvp, is the amount of bot and farmers it will bring. Nobody will actually care about pvp, they’re just there for easy rewards. Sure you increase the pvp population, but how many are there because they actually like pvp and want to be there? Last thing I want is tpvp to be filled with a bunch of bots and farmers that don’t care.

Now if you just increase it for winning, I don’t really have a problem with that. This would force people to actually play well and want to win. Which is how it should be.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

If someone has the time, please find the great picture of a anet dev (hugh norfolk nightmare) explaining to a 3000h pvp guy in homeless clothes he cant get more rewards, while a 1000h pve queen sits on her game of thrones chair with legendaries

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Only problem I have with increasing the gold in pvp, is the amount of bot and farmers it will bring. Nobody will actually care about pvp, they’re just there for easy rewards.

Make for exemple 4 times more gold for winning team and 0 to losed. You will see no afkers after that

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Only problem I have with increasing the gold in pvp, is the amount of bot and farmers it will bring. Nobody will actually care about pvp, they’re just there for easy rewards.

Make for exemple 4 times more gold for winning team and 0 to losed. You will see no afkers after that

True but that’s not “casual friendly” → won’t happen.

Boost gold from sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

PvP is should never be casual friendly thats why the pvp in gw2 is so bad there are no reward for good teams except ToL,ESL and stuff like that but that’s just too less.