Brace yourselves! PAX is coming soon!

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Hold on guys, it’s over soon, let’s hope they will do something about balance shortly after.

Btw I don’t think the top teams would need more than 1 day to adapt to a new meta, so this should have been fixed even just 1-2 weeks ago.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

and then the QQ cycle will repeat itself. Amen!

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Fjandi.2516

Fjandi.2516

let’s hope they will do something about balance shortly after.

Don’t put your hopes up too high. Things might become even worse…

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

I will hold my breath and awaiting for the over of Pax…kitten ..

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

We’re waiting for a patch because of 10 players. And we’re waiting a month for it.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

We’re waiting for a patch because of 10 players. And we’re waiting a month for it.

*2 months :P big patches are normally around the end of the month so end of sep hopefully we’ll see some changes.

and following the patter!! my guess is that eles are gettin fear and confussion to balance their lack of survival on this meta!!

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

*2 months :P big patches are normally around the end of the month so end of sep hopefully we’ll see some changes.

and following the patter!! my guess is that eles are gettin fear and confussion to balance their lack of survival on this meta!!

#giveelesconfusiononinterrupt

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Phaeton.9582

Because that will totally fix Ele and not just contribute to my hipster builds

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

google.3709

burning and terror fix necro :P so maybe it could work

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Don’t worry, I’m sure the sPvP community will find something minor to whinge, cry and QQ about after the next patch as game breaking and unplayable. Most MMO communities are balance whingers, but the GW2 community are by far and away the worst of the lot.

Maybe it will be QQ about meditation guardians, rifle warriors, staff ele’s and scepter mesmers. Pick any weapon combination, the community will find a complaint about it.

in PvP

google.3709

Don’t u dare mess with rifle warriors ;p

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: dargosian.2704

dargosian.2704

Everytime I see one of those I think of that scene from Django Unchained

“I’m positive he dead”

Threadmancer, trollgineer, hecklementalist, and warrior. Forum warrior.

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

not i heard that dev said the patch after pax isnt even going to be a big balance patch, the next one is.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in PvP

Posted by: forrae.6708

forrae.6708

did that guy literally just stand still for the entire cast time of kill shot or something?

as a sidenote, i always find it funny when people block out their keybindings.

thugged out since cubscouts

in PvP

google.3709

nah i sneakshooted him from top, and got entangled when i went for the stomp.

and those are my keybinds :/

in PvP

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Imagine if Riot pulled this kind of crap lol.

Hold on guys! We’re gonna put off any updates for 2 months even with these crazy unbalances because of tournaments! Instead of just having a tournament patch that is one patch behind our primary server.

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Yet another issue a PTS would address. Anet could be pushing out incremental updates to a PTS which would solve a number of issues. The playerbase would be happier, having a place to escape the games current awful meta. Anet themselves would be at an advantage, with players extensively testing their changes for them. Best of all, they wouldn’t be changing the games meta before a tourney event.

Nearly everyone would be happier and patches would be better tested if we had access to a PTS – why haven’t we forced a dev response on the lack of a PTS yet?

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in PvP

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

Everyone would be hating those guys playing PAX because of them holding balance patches. So funny..

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

well after this pax they can say ‘we dont wanna touch balance til after upcoming pax’ lolol

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Hold on guys, it’s over soon, let’s hope they will do something about balance shortly after.

Btw I don’t think the top teams would need more than 1 day to adapt to a new meta, so this should have been fixed even just 1-2 weeks ago.

Awwww yah I’m super excited for the 7th next MAJOR balance patch, that’s only thing I look forward too in this game is how they completely change professions and its so much fun having to try something new every month or two.

Only reason why I play gw2 is because I love how they completely change professions and make one profession super powerful and another super garbage. Just think back a couple months ago, elementalist was the profession to be… Now its garbage.. I wonder whose next, and that’s why I play GW2 because when people come back to this game they don’t know how to play the profession they played 6 months ago because it completely changed.

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

They will give more condis to mesmer and ele, so we will have a trololol aoe-condi-spam spec with mesmer and ele and they will be viable* again. And maybe some procs spec, where all is pasive and u just spam button 1 because it procs a lot of cool things.

*viable in gw2 spvp means overpowered .

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

I want them to give warriors the ability to quadra wield greatswords so that i can hundred blades while i whirling attack while i bladetrail while i sword rush !

in PvP

Phaeton.9582

I want them to give warriors the ability to quadra wield greatswords so that i can hundred blades while i whirling attack while i bladetrail while i sword rukitten

hat’d be sweet dude

No time for arcing slice though

#giveelesconfusiononinterruptandproffesionmechanicsforgreatsword

Amended.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

I just want PAX done with so ANet can do their “fixes”. Make mesmers viable darn you.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj