Bug: Not getting tournament invites

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

So I queued up for a tournament a few minutes ago and jumped into a hotjoin to cover some of the daily caps.

While playing I got a whisper to join the god kitten ed tournament game already because they were 4 vs 5.

But I never received an invite. Even after relogging I never was invited to the game and so I assume they had a 4 vs. 5 game.

This hasn’t really happened before so I assume this has something to do with the new patch. Did queues somehow get bugged?

Edit: Now when I queue I even get a Network Error Code=1033:53:5:1314:101

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Yes, there are big problems with queueing in team tournament for me. I duo/solo/trio queue in team queue alot (basically always) and it always, since last few days, results in network errors and roster not found messages. Very weird.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Thanks for the heads-up.

Has anyone else noticed strange queue/roster behavior the last few days? If so, please try to record the error code and any other relevant information and reply here with what you have.

in PvP

Posted by: tiko.9206

tiko.9206

We did not get any error code, but had to play 3v5.. It all started wit a regular Q pop and all 10 players were on the map (foefire). After ~5 minutes of the match not starting (there wasnt even a timer, only “waiting for players”) we got moved to the “lobby” HotM. Then, without anything done by us, the match started again, but only 3 of our team were able to join, 2 of them only after re-logging in, enemy team was full -.-

I Am Elementalist – Ele for [CroW] – tPvP

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Thanks for the heads-up.

Has anyone else noticed strange queue/roster behavior the last few days? If so, please try to record the error code and any other relevant information and reply here with what you have.

yep everytime i finish a team queue game (havent tried solo queue) i get a “roster not found” error message

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

only after matches i get some error messages like “your roster not found” or something like this

in PvP

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

Thanks for the heads-up.

yep everytime i finish a team queue game (havent tried solo queue) i get a “roster not found” error message

I was getting this the other day after soloq matches as well – i don’t think it happened every single time but often.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

I have got roster not found after every solo queue.

Ranger | Elementalist