Can any Dev could explain me???

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

Q:

Why past few weeks whole pvp is lagggggging a LOT!

Its not even funny , game atm is notplayable , pvp is basicly dead becouse of bad balance , now u gonna loose even more ppl becouse we cant play pvp , i think this is realy end of pvp , its to late to do anything tbh.

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Because there are too many people playing, side effect of being super popular or you can try a gaming VPN to route over a bad network node.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

Its anet servers that make ppl lag , its their problem , many ppl are affected by that , and when i paid for this game i can demand to be playable.

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Its anet servers that make ppl lag , its their problem , many ppl are affected by that , and when i paid for this game i can demand to be playable.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

I don’t think there are too many players playing in PvP ATM. Back in launch, maybe, but right now, not at all…When I have to wait for more than 10 mins for every SoloQ and every SoloQ, most being matched up with the same players over and overs. That shows the PvP community is really small.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

@stealth
I wait 15 mins sometimes and get 8-9 of the same people from the last game, pretty sure its just the game being bad.

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

in PvP

Posted by: djooceboxblast.9876

djooceboxblast.9876

Im not having any problems? Are you sure it is the servers that make you lag? First of all you would have to check for a couple of things on your side before blaming Anet and their servers! That be primarily latency and fps!

in PvP

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

It’s the servers. It’s random and usually right after patch. They know this.

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Because there are too many people playing, side effect of being super popular or you can try a gaming VPN to route over a bad network node.

I’ve tried a gaming VPN.
And monitoring my ping
and contacting my ISP about dropped packets.
and monitoring my internet in general.

This is very, very clearly an Anet server issue (at least in my experience), and it’s remained unaddressed for multiple months at this point.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

It’s the servers. It’s random and usually right after patch. They know this.

No its not about patch , becouse those laggs are almoust every day , only in Team Que fo example our thief had lika 10s delay on skills yeastarday , enemy team was complaining about lags too.

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

I think…
Even the head honchos gave up on the game, so decided to cut funding again.
PAX was a massive flop, the TPvP population propably dropped after it!!! They paid money for advertising, and all it did was make less people want to play!
That is a bad.
That is EXTREMELY bad.

Like, if I was a boss, I would fire people.

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

4 days and still no replay of any dev heh…

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I play from New-Zealand. (The most southern and eastern country in the world.) We have ‘ok’ internet speeds here. I don’t suffer lag that often. Only when I get caught by a zerg-o-heaps-o-particle-troll-roll-stomp do I lag right out for a brief moment. Try talking to your ISP, clearing gateway/ports on router, checking how virus protection works on your system. Isolated lag is usually on the user end, not the server end. If problem persists try (Can’t remember actual name..but I think it is called) Quickfire servers. For a low price you can become a member, assign programs to it, state where you are and where the servers your playing on generally are and they filter out all static and noise from lines between the program and the server. I have seen lower some people’s ping from 600ms down to 140ish ms. Hope this helps.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Also you may wanna post this with tech support. Despite what people have to say about gw2, they do have fairly fast tech support if you send a ticket.

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

its not my internet problem , becouse not only me have those lags , i think the problem is only in team que , many times when i am playing with my team we are lagging , same problem with enemy team so its anets server problems.

in PvP

Posted by: Shranks.3260

Shranks.3260

its not my internet problem , becouse not only me have those lags , i think the problem is only in team que , many times when i am playing with my team we are lagging , same problem with enemy team so its anets server problems.

THIS! It’s driving us crazy, too.
We are in the HOTM – no lags, some of us play SoloQ because we are waiting for the last of the team – no lags…
We group and go to TeamQ – lags!

1) We have delays for skills of 1-10 seconds (walking around is fine)
2) We have lags of 1-10 seconds (the game actually freezes)
3) We have dcs like hell

1 is pretty different per player – every one of us is experiencing this – usually at different times though
2 is like 1 + from time to time we experience all the same lag – most of the times our opponents do so too
3 it just happens randomly – but actually most of our dcs are while stomping an opponent player

And this is since July or so… it’s no fun anymore…

Traq – Accidently Famous [oops]
Engineer since BWE 1