Condition hate

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Pwnzor.5682

Pwnzor.5682

Yea i freaking hate conditions they just make this game so lame to play..
I only to pve and most of the time pvp.
After the “balance” patch, i only see stupid condition builds..
Necro’s engi’s thiefs rangers warriors…
But necro and engi are the worst, whats wrong with those things?

I cant even stand next to a necro for 1 sec or i have 25 stacks of every possible condition..

Its not even fun to play…

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Use condi cleaners problem solved

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Condition hate

in PvP

Pwnzor.5682

yea and do u know any profession that can clean conditions evey 2 sec? dont think so..

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

problem are not the conditions – its how BURSTY they are applied

conditions are designed to kill OVER TIME but in this game the designers wanna do everything fastpaced and ignore how things work in MMO´s

mesmers engi and necro can bring high stacks on target in no time and do with this often higher burst than a powerclass can do

and the joke with “bring more condiclean” is absolut stupid in this game cause all this classes get random passiv procs from everything they do on their target and bring more conditions on targe than can be cleaned – even when you hit this classes you get conditions on you

Condition hate

in PvP

Pwnzor.5682

well thats wat i mean, conditions are to OP.
And a second thing i really hate in pvp are those stupid pve players that play tpvp/soloQ..
They dont even know what to do and screw it up for everyone that wants to play a good..

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

→“Conditions are OP”
→The highest placing teams in ToL were heavily power based

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

->“Conditions are OP”
->The highest placing teams in ToL were heavily power based

→ the NA finals had one hybrid bunker build out of ten players and no other condition builds.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Condition hate

in PvP

Pwnzor.5682

u know why they dont have condis, cause they know how to play without them. Condi’s=easymode

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

The NA class compositions also had heavy condi removal. Ele’s with cleansing water and cleansing wave, guardians with soldier runes and pure of voice, warriors with berserker stance and cleansing ire.

Condis are very strong and that’s why most current ‘meta’ builds automatically include lots of condition removal.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

yea and do u know any profession that can clean conditions evey 2 sec?

Yeap.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

a lot of guards in NA run virtues which allow for a lot of condis to be aoe cleanse

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Condition hate

in PvP

Bhawb.7408

u know why they dont have condis, cause they know how to play without them. Condi’s=easymode

Right, they were just too skillful for condis. That is why they ran a 5 man bunker comp with two warriors, for the most skillful play.

My PvP Minion Build

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

It goes beyond saying that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about when I see a line like this:

I cant even stand next to a necro for 1 sec or i have 25 stacks of every possible condition..

Nice confusion and vuln stacks ey?
Or was it that 25 stacks of poison that killed you?
If it was the bleed, then I am sorried, but that is your own fault for having the guy spamming his autoattack on you while you were doing little to nothing to prevent it or remove it…

And quite frankly, I see a lot more power/bunker classes rather than condi classes in TPvP nowadays:
Medi Guard, Evis War, Power Rangers, Shatter Mesmers and allround Eles have been on the rise – of which especially the latter is a perfect class to counter a condition class since they have a lot of cleanses…

So can you please elaborate on your problem? Starting with, what class you actually play so we can at least give you advise for your next encounter, rather than going in head first into a mine field of condis?

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Condition hate

in PvP

Solstice.1097

Yesterday I did run into something very strange. I was playing against 2 warriors, a thief, a guardian, and an elementalist, and a few times in the match I got “condi-bombed” as in I went from 0 conditions to 5-6 instantly – I don’t mean within a second or 2, I mean all at the exact time similar to signet of spite or something.

I’m pretty sure it was the thief applying them? He was running a MH Pistol condi build I believe but how can he apply several conditions at once? Maybe sigil of earth and doom and venoms or something?

I’ve never had anyone but a necro or engi do that to me. It didn’t kill me or hurt me that badly… it was just odd. It happened at least 2-3 times so it wasn’t just a fluke.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Yesterday I did run into something very strange. I was playing against 2 warriors, a thief, a guardian, and an elementalist, and a few times in the match I got “condi-bombed” as in I went from 0 conditions to 5-6 instantly – I don’t mean within a second or 2, I mean all at the exact time similar to signet of spite or something.

I’m pretty sure it was the thief applying them? He was running a MH Pistol condi build I believe but how can he apply several conditions at once? Maybe sigil of earth and doom and venoms or something?

I’ve never had anyone but a necro or engi do that to me. It didn’t kill me or hurt me that badly… it was just odd. It happened at least 2-3 times so it wasn’t just a fluke.

A thief can actually do this, while letting his teammates apply the conditions as well… It is a trait called “Venomous Aura” that lets you do it…
The build however is incredibly rare to see – And you usually, as you did, die when caught unaware of the thief’s build

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Gotta love these threads where the OP dies to someone better than them, they come on forums and complain how OP it is. Not only that, but they exaggerate it to the point of no return.

I’ve never known a Necro being able to apply 25 stacks of any condition in 1 second, nevermind being able to get 25 stacks of Chill/Fear/Poison/Burn etc.

Mind.
Was.
Blown.

Condition hate

in PvP

Bhawb.7408

Ever since Dhuumfire a Necro will rarely get over 15 bleeds, let alone 25 (we’ve always been comparatively bad at bleed bursting without huge investment), and that is with a lot of auto attacking.

My PvP Minion Build

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: isolatedchimp.2510

isolatedchimp.2510

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The top teams themselves have said that they used the most effective builds (even if cheesy) for the tournament simply because they wanted to win. If condition builds were easy mode then why didn’t they run those? Yeah try again.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Blacknasty.3641

Blacknasty.3641

Gotta love these threads where the OP dies to someone better than them, they come on forums and complain how OP it is. Not only that, but they exaggerate it to the point of no return.

I’ve never known a Necro being able to apply 25 stacks of any condition in 1 second, nevermind being able to get 25 stacks of Chill/Fear/Poison/Burn etc.

Mind.
Was.
Blown.

My first reaction to the original post. Quite a bit of an exaggeration.

The combat and builds in the game can be quite complex. For new comers I could see the confusion and frustration, but my suggestion is to try multiple classes and builds. With time, you’ll start to understand professions, conditions, boons and counters.

When I play power wells, sometimes people react as “omg your conditions just melted me”…but in actuality, the conditions I’m applying are doing little damage. Blind, chill, immobilize, or condi transfers.

(edited by Blacknasty.3641)

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Mind.
Was.
Blown.

My first reaction to the OP. Quite a bit of an exaggeration.

The combat and builds in the game can be quite complex. For new comers I could see the confusion and frustration, but my suggestion is to try multiple classes and builds. With time, you’ll start to understand professions, conditions, boons and counters.

When I play power wells, sometimes people react as “omg your conditions just melted me”…but in actuality, the conditions I’m applying are doing little damage. Blind, chill, immobilize, or condi transfers.

True. though, I do hate when people get beat by someone better than them and then they complain that they are OP. It’s very tiring.
I remember when I started SPvP and I was getting mashed by a Warrior using Bull Rush and Eviscerate and killing me super easy.
Now that I’ve played for a while, you know to stun break/dodge/invul/block etc.

People are too quick to complain, if they’d just take the time to learn the game they’d realise they can only get better by practice.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Blacknasty.3641

Blacknasty.3641

Mind.
Was.
Blown.

My first reaction to the OP. Quite a bit of an exaggeration.

True. though, I do hate when people get beat by someone better than them and then they complain that they are OP. It’s very tiring.
I remember when I started SPvP and I was getting mashed by a Warrior using Bull Rush and Eviscerate and killing me super easy.
Now that I’ve played for a while, you know to stun break/dodge/invul/block etc.

People are too quick to complain, if they’d just take the time to learn the game they’d realise they can only get better by practice.

Oh, I was agreeing with you. All conditions to 25 stacks in 1 second is quite a bit of an exaggeration. >.<

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

do you not think we’ve all tried that?
when someone is applying condis with their auto attacks taking 1-2 extra long cooldown condition removal skills does nothing.

after 5 seconds of removing conditions you have them all back again.

i wish more people would play diamond skin ele to discourage the condi meta

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

when someone is applying condis with their auto attacks taking 1-2 extra long cooldown condition removal skills does nothing.

Best teams in either NA or EU are not using condis. So it’s pretty hard to justify a condi meta when there is little evidence of it.

Condition hate

in PvP

Solstice.1097

Best teams in either NA or EU are not using condis. So it’s pretty hard to justify a condi meta when there is little evidence of it.

idk… the best teams are maybe not using condis but they are certainly packing a ton of condi removal, which is definitely evidence that condis are a legitimate threat if not built to clear.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

can you stop this nonsense with best teams from whatever?
it doessnt matter what 50 players play and have fun with when 75% from the other 500.000 go nuts with stupid condi builds in soloQ

i so not care bout top teams in some tournaments

just go mists and check first 15-20 people you can mouseover – i bet more than 50% are necro engi or mesmer

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

can you stop this nonsense with best teams from whatever?
it doessnt matter what 50 players play and have fun with when 75% from the other 500.000 go nuts with stupid condi builds in soloQ

i so not care bout top teams in some tournaments

just go mists and check first 15-20 people you can mouseover – i bet more than 50% are necro engi or mesmer

Yup, definitely not thieves, warriors and eles. Then there are plenty of decap engis, i would say at least as many as straight condi engis… been seeing more power and Mm necros than condi by far, and the ever present guardians. Where are all these condi builds again?

Anyway you should care about what the top teams run as they are usually the best specs currently. And you can safely assume that they don’t run condis because 1.) condis aren’t that effective on their own or 2.) condis are most effective against less talented players, and these top teams successfully beat condition users.

Either way, it says condis aren’t the meta.

Condition hate

in PvP

Bhawb.7408

I too can make up fake numbers pulled out of my kitten based on nothing but highly biased opinion, but it doesn’t prove anything other than you are trying to make a point without any facts to back it.

Condis are stronger in soloQ because there isn’t the coordinated team removal. That doesn’t mean they are OP, it means, just like everyone else, you have to build selfishly and certain builds will be more adaptable to selfishness than others. This is why MM, which is awful in competitive play, thrives in soloQ, because it is a highly selfish build that works well on its own.

My PvP Minion Build

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

only class i can see burst with condi war and necro, engis condi very slow but lethal.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Conditions are a cancer in this game. Seriously killing whatever is left of active combat.

The only reason they don’t run rampant in team play and WvW is because of Guardians who basically carry the entire meta.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: revy.4320

revy.4320

Anyway you should care about what the top teams run as they are usually the best specs currently. And you can safely assume that they don’t run condis because 1.) condis aren’t that effective on their own or 2.) condis are most effective against less talented players, and these top teams successfully beat condition users.

Either way, it says condis aren’t the meta.

But the problem is that these top teams represent an extreme minority of the PvP population. From a developing point of view, it makes more sense to cater for the casuals, if they make more than 90% of your player-base. So for that percentage, a condition meta exists, whilst it shouldn’t.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

Learn to rotate your Clean and Dodge / evade / block.
There are only a few skills that do most dmg. Dodge it
You also don’t need to clean everything. Clean only the one that hit most or high stacks.

If u have a good burst they should die before you.
it’s not Condi meta anymore.

Condition hate

in PvP

Posted by: livlaender.8790

livlaender.8790

l2cleanse….theres no need to cleanse everything, just cleanse the right things at the right time

do you rly expect to cleanse everything, so condi dps classes are not able to bring you down?

die Gedanken sind frei