Custom Arena Corn Farming

in PvP

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

I saw evan lesh post something and I wanted to twist his words to aggravate him and give hope to the community

“If you own a custom arena, you may notice that some commands may not be working. This is a temporary change that will be reverted in the next regular patch in two weeks. The reason behind this is to slow down the speed that some players are acquiring glory with the use of these commands.
There is an upcoming change that will allow custom arena owners to enable or disable these commands. When enabled, progression will be disabled.
Affected commands:
/gamestart
/gameend
/setscore”

Does this mean that rewards will be reworked in two weeks so that skyhammer farming won’t be the only viable method of ranking up? Will there be rewards for PvP?

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in PvP

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Does this mean that rewards will be reworked in two weeks so that skyhammer farming won’t be the only viable method of ranking up? Will there be rewards for PvP?

Don’t kid yourself. That will never happen.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

It is explained a couple lines later:

There is an upcoming change that will allow custom arena owners to enable or disable these commands. When enabled, progression will be disabled.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

This won’t stop farming much at all, it will only mean players have to be slightly less mindless in their farming. You can simply leave the game and come back in.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

Awesome. What bothers me is how players still insist in farming glory points. I have some pile eating dust in my account, I wouldn’t mind giving some for these poor guys. I mean, like, seriously?

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Awesome. What bothers me is how players still insist in farming glory points. I have some pile eating dust in my account, I wouldn’t mind giving some for these poor guys. I mean, like, seriously?

People farm for the rank that comes with the glory, broku

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

Plus for the future reward changes. They have been talking about things such as glory to gold conversion etc etc

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Now imagine if they <<gate>> the tramsutation of glory>gems to 24 hours like the t3 PvE mats , ahhaahah !

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

Plus for the future reward changes. They have been talking about things such as glory to gold conversion etc etc

Well, that changes everything. I believe they should nerf glory gained in custom arenas in half compared to tPVP in addition to the glory gain disabling stuff they talked about introducing. It should be that custom arenas are for hotjoin or practice mode or something and the big league should give way better glory points in the long run because right now what is happening is otherwise.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in PvP

Posted by: JoshandSarah.5402

JoshandSarah.5402

AHHAHA REWARDS IN PVP
HAHAHAH RANKING UP
omg you’re too much.
remember what game you’re playing here.