Downed States

Downed States

in PvP

Posted by: Zepidel.5349

Zepidel.5349

Why do people literally have 2x their HP while in downed state? So I just beat this guy so bad he cant even get up but you know what hes actually tougher oh and he still does pretty kitten good damage. Why do some classes get a self res wile other do not? Having a good 1v1 against a class like a ranger or warrior were we both down is 0 fun because “lol tiem to res” while you just watch and there is absolutely nothing you can do.

I kittening hate downed states they need to removed/balanced. I see how they can be useful in your abysmally easy PvE content but they really have no place in “ESPORTZ” PvP

I just thought I’d add another thread to the pile.

Downed States

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

Why do people literally have 2x their HP while in downed state?

that would be a great question,
if it were true

Downed States

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

if it were true

but it is true.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

Downed States

in PvP

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Its very annoying. Its like fighting against a thief/warrior in team fights just to get crushed by their insane downed state damage..

Ofcourse if you’re in a team it should be no problem because you communicate and all that having quickness/stability stomps and so on.. but think of this for the soloq players or the new players.. Its kitten

Anet, i really hope that in the custom arenas you be able to remove the downed state all together. Imagine the possibilities it would bring for each webside/guild to host their own tournaments and their own formats of fights they want if they have all these custom possibilities in their hand. I hope ESL kicks in and bring in a format and host daily tournaments, and we could even use ESL ladder.. would be awesome!

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

Downed States

in PvP

Zepidel.5349

if it were true

but it is true.

my mesmer has 18k hp and in downed state i have over 30k.

Downed States

in PvP

Posted by: Empiren.6401

Empiren.6401

Downed States

in PvP

Zepidel.5349

>Solution:
1. Simply don’t allow down state to effect the cap. That’s it.

yaaaaaa no this literally does nothing. Im talking about PvP not PvObjective. Which is another problem, anet thinks the conquest is the only PvP mode.

Downed States

in PvP

Empiren.6401

>Solution:
1. Simply don’t allow down state to effect the cap. That’s it.

yaaaaaa no this literally does nothing. Im talking about PvP not PvObjective. Which is another problem, anet thinks the conquest is the only PvP mode.

Your talking about spvp, where conquest IS the only mode.

Down states are proffession based and quite honestly a PVE mechanic put in spvp for a bad reason.

But the fix would be to make every players down state the same in spvp if you HAD to keep it AND rally.

otherwise just remove rally and fix the bugs and your all good.(or just remove the whole thing).

Downed States

in PvP

Empiren.6401

Oh and kind of on-topic. Vengeance for warriors needs a much higher chance. I get the proc maybe 1 out of 5 times.