Favorite PvP moments?

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Transistor.8746

Transistor.8746

Name some of your favorite scenarios/moments from PvP.

Mine is on my guardian during the first moments of the match on Kyhlo or Forest map when everyone is rushing for 1st cap. I’ll go to the center point and they’ll be 2-3 enemies there and I can tell one is alt-tabbed or not paying attention because they’re not moving/casting.

That’s when I run up to them and hammer-4 skill them down a flight of stairs.

How about you guys?

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Asomal.6453

Asomal.6453

When tourny pugging at Nif Forrest and I tell to my comrades: “alright guys, i’m going to steal their X points. Someone take Y and the rest goes to Z” "k, we’ll do ". Match start and they proceed ,straight ,to kill Chief/Svanir, all four.

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Winning first paid tournament.
And as bunker guard, to rotate far point to help ele tanking 3 or 4 ppl.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: EvisceratriX.1750

EvisceratriX.1750

best pvp moments is when I double, triple, quadruple kill , players in start of the match in tourneys.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!
http://twitch.tv/evisceratrixtv

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

Well, when a paid tournament PuG team with 2 Guardians told me to bunker the Mines (I’m a Mesmer)…

Then i killed 4 guys in a row… and i was …. Hum… this kitten can bunk…

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

When the timer runs out.

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

when i solo queue free tournament and actually get a 5 man team, but then the game usually ends up vs some premade that should be doing paids but can’t so then someone quits and it ends up 4 or 3 v 5.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Sprawl.3891)

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

In hotjoin: 2 to 3 thieves heartseekering on you for one minute. /sarcasm

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

Beating in a pug of 30sh ranks a 40 rank team(well they had the same guild tag )
Winning a game 499 -500
Losing a game at 500-500
Owning hard that thief in1vs1 who in previous match was instagibing me the moment i was in a team fight..Come on who that plays thief goes in a hot join game,picks a random target,waits until he burns his defencive cds ,burst him down and THEN call him noob..Like i had a chance you kittening stupid little kitten

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

^I was with you on that one with 500-500. :p

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: trigger genious.6583

trigger genious.6583

when your in the winter level and you push back multiple people into to those 2 big kitten wholes and they land allllll the way down in the water. U ever been pushed down those? frustrating as he’ll.

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

Me and a another ranger were attacking each other from ledges on Temple of the Silent Storm..

he managed to down me first but my pet was near him by then and just managed to down him too..

so now there are 2 ranger that are throwing rocks at each other franticly because the range was just too short.. made me giggle alot

in the end I won only because my pet was on him

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Kakeru.2873

Kakeru.2873

Had 0 in this game sadly.

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Favorite moments (I’m a mesmer):

1. Killing a thief after they jump you from behind out of nowhere. You can almost smell the disbelief

2. You’re at 15% health, running away and that guy just won’t stop chasing you. So you turn and fight and manage to kill him down from full health

3. Killing a thief

4. Downing a warrior, wait for them to rise up using vengeance….and then just run away leaving them to fume

5. Killing a thief

6. Epic 1vs1 battles usually with eles, and tanky necros

7. Did I mention nuking thieves? And then revel in the outrage they display in chat saying “kittening mesmers!” or “Mesmers are OP” etc etc.

8. The match ends and you start dancing regardless of who’s hitting you. Then someone else notices and they start dancing too!

I also really love killing thieves btw.

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Brinson.7289

Brinson.7289

Being an Engineer and having a thief run up thinking he is skilled enough to take you out.
After 5 seconds: I’m at full health and he is out of initiative and at half health. He runs away.
One of his non stealthy teammates run up and we go at it 1v1. POW Thief pops up.
I’m still not dead. The thief is confident that he can take me down with his partner’s assistance so he stays in melee until every last initiative is gone. He uses his heal do disappear.
POW I drop my Supply Crate on his invisible head and continue dropping bombs.
A dead thief appears.

\-\ Poquito (Engineer) /-/ Tarnished Coast
Not Sure If Serious [BZNZ] ||| Cynical [CYN]

Favorite PvP moments?

in PvP

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

I also really love killing thieves btw.

I am a S/P thief and I love evading Mind Wrack with Pistol Whip and then auto-attacking mesmers to death.