Forming a Team with Australia Zone Player.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Hi. My name is Kaane Moka and I am forming a team with more people that have suitable practice time zone with me. I am in Australia where 12 Hours apart from our majority of Community. That’s why it makes thing very hard when it comes to practice times or Tournament time. This will be the topic where I am looking for to form a team with. Currently we need 3 more player. So far our team consists of me :Eles and my friend Engine. Any Class, any Rank, Any Level is welcomed to join the team but only some will select to form a tPvP Team. English is not my native language, pardon me if it is broken English.

Edit: Currently, we are only available for NA server Only. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Forget to include the Form:

IGN:
Professional:
Alternate Professional:
Role Usually Performed : (Roam,Dps, Bunker, Treb)

Thank you.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

+1

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Hey, did we play in team yesterday ?

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

yea

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Thanks for pumping. I forgot u are also in Aus Zone or Moo? My memory failed me.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

If you need a 5th and actually have an organized practice/team play time structure I can be coaxed in to coming back online.

I prefer VOIP aswell, hate typing.

My playtime is nights, anywhere from 7pm Sydney time just about any day of the week.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

If you need a 5th and actually have an organized practice/team play time structure I can be coaxed in to coming back online.

My playtime is nights, anywhere from 7pm Sydney time just about any day of the week.

Right now we are using Esport teamspeak to VoIP. And so far we have only 2 in the team, still looking for more.Would be great if we can team up and tourney sometimes. Cheer.

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

good luck, would love to see a top tier aussie team come to GW2!

Neglekt

in PvP

Posted by: djlowballer.7460

djlowballer.7460

I am in Singapore but willing to alter playtime to catch the other side of Australia. Drop me a message in game

in PvP

Posted by: LonelyReaper.8075

LonelyReaper.8075

I am in SEA region, Malaysia to be exact. Send me an in game mail!

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

Right now we are using Esport teamspeak to VoIP. And so far we have only 2 in the team, still looking for more.Would be great if we can team up and tourney sometimes. Cheer.

I have a full teamspeak server with a tonne of slots available. I’ll see if I can get on and PM you. I can play bunker or hybrid guardian and phantasm Mesmer (I can relearn shatter if needed).

I just want structure. Give me set times to login and play and I’m happy.

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Somewhat interested.

I would like to know what level of play you guys aim to play at, and secondly what is your timeframe for achieving that level of play?

I would also like to know what kind of practice times are you currently looking to have?

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Hi guys, Thanks for all the interests. This will be our schedule:

1/ We will play at night time between 7pm to 12pm AEST. Every night, we will spare at least 1 hour to do Practice, be it discussing strategy, builds, learning, teaching, hotjoin, etc… If we have enough members on, we can do some tPvP.

2/ During Weekend, Sat and Sun, we will mainly do some sPvP for long hours.

For about Level, we aim at Competitive Level, Not Casual. As a team, we will participate on as many tournaments as possible, like SOAC or MMORPG.NET tournament.

For about time frame, due to everybody is different in skill and desire, I would say no time frame at the moment. However, ONLY selected 5 will join in big Tournaments, for sPvP, everyone can team up but ONLY if you know your way around the Tourney.

For all the newcomers,news to PVP, you are encouraged to participate in practice time before going in any Tourney with other teammates.

Teamspeak, Mumble is required for VOIP during sPvP.

For now, the team list is:

A/sPvP:
-Kaane Moka – Elementalist
-Moo Darkmane – Engineer

B/Potentials:
-djlowballer.7460
-LonelyReaper.8075
-Valkyriez.6578
-Reikou.7068

(edited by Stealth.9324)

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

The only glaring issue regarding big tournaments is the time difference. Most of the time it’s 2am onwards in Australia when these big tournaments start, unless so done starts an oceanic tournament which wouldn’t actually work IMO.

I think touching base with Aussiearcher would be a start. He’s organizing the Mistleague tournament and is also Australian (obviously).

in PvP

Stealth.9324

The only glaring issue regarding big tournaments is the time difference. Most of the time it’s 2am onwards in Australia when these big tournaments start, unless so done starts an oceanic tournament which wouldn’t actually work IMO.

I think touching base with Aussiearcher would be a start. He’s organizing the Mistleague tournament and is also Australian (obviously).

That;s a good idea to do so, I will contact him.Still remember last SOAC I participated in, I have to outlive my sleepiness, the time was 3am somewhere to 7am the next morning. Is he NA server?

in PvP

LonelyReaper.8075

I think if you can talk to the organizer, i think it will also benefit all other regions as tourney on sunday night is bad for any1 that have a life on weekdays. Viewership will be bad too as soon as the initial hype of watching tourney during the 1st few week, some ppl will make some exception but soon they will prefer it on day that fit their timing better.

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

Fri/sat night NA tourneys work out to 8am or so AEST sat/sun, that’s the best time IMO.

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

Aussiearcher is definitely on NA server. I’ve played a few tourneys with him, very skilled player and easy going on teamspeak.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Aussiearcher is definitely on NA server. I’ve played a few tourneys with him, very skilled player and easy going on teamspeak.

Thanks for the infos.

in PvP

Reikou.7068

Hi guys, Thanks for all the interests. This will be our schedule:

1/ We will play at night time between 7pm to 12pm AEST. Every night, we will spare at least 1 hour to do Practice, be it discussing strategy, builds, learning, teaching, hotjoin, etc… If we have enough members on, we can do some tPvP.

2/ During Weekend, Sat and Sun, we will mainly do some sPvP for long hours.

For about Level, we aim at Competitive Level, Not Casual. As a team, we will participate on as many tournaments as possible, like SOAC or MMORPG.NET tournament.

For about time frame, due to everybody is different in skill and desire, I would say no time frame at the moment. However, ONLY selected 5 will join in big Tournaments, for sPvP, everyone can team up but ONLY if you know your way around the Tourney.

For all the newcomers,news to PVP, you are encouraged to participate in practice time before going in any Tourney with other teammates.

Teamspeak, Mumble is required for VOIP during sPvP.

For now, the team list is:

A/sPvP:
-Kaane Moka – Elementalist
-Moo Darkmane – Engineer

B/Potentials:
-djlowballer.7460
-LonelyReaper.8075
-Valkyriez.6578
-Reikou.7068

I’m going to be straight up with you and say that if you ever plan to be anywhere near “competitive,” you’re going to need to practice tPvP for about 5-6 hours a day, about 5-7 days a week.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Thanks for the straight up, Reikou. Most of us don’t have that luxury time to spare. We most of us has real life to take care of as well. So 5-6 Hours per day is too much to some. And 1 hours/day is the time we practice together. People also has their own pace of practice. I should not forced people to strict schedule like that. Sure my aim is competitive play, but still fun is what more priority and people don’t have fun when being forced to do something. In my dictionary, my “Competitive” does not mean we have to be as Pro as Team Sleepy for example but more like a decent team.

in PvP

LonelyReaper.8075

i like to study the classes and strategize, so i usually play based more on strategy, so if u need some1 to strategize u can have me there to plan for you.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

i like to study the classes and strategize, so i usually play based more on strategy, so if u need some1 to strategize u can have me there to plan for you.

Will do.Thanks for the offer. Cheer.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

I disagree. 5-6 hours a day is t needed to be competitive. Sure, it could help and if we were going pro maybe, but in the GW2 scene, from a casually competitive point of view, an hour or 2 a day for practice of any sort is more then enough.

I got some bad news though. Count me out in the short term. I wish you guys all the best but unfortunately I have to travel for work a fair bit and I’ll be offline for the whole of June. I’ll hit you up in August if you still want another player by then (hope you won’t need).

in PvP

Stealth.9324

I disagree. 5-6 hours a day is t needed to be competitive. Sure, it could help and if we were going pro maybe, but in the GW2 scene, from a casually competitive point of view, an hour or 2 a day for practice of any sort is more then enough.

I got some bad news though. Count me out in the short term. I wish you guys all the best but unfortunately I have to travel for work a fair bit and I’ll be offline for the whole of June. I’ll hit you up in August if you still want another player by then (hope you won’t need).

Thanks for letting us know in advance. Hey that’s good new, you got to travel for Free. I wish I could go around like you . Good luck on the trip.

in PvP

Reikou.7068

Thanks for the straight up, Reikou. Most of us don’t have that luxury time to spare. We most of us has real life to take care of as well. So 5-6 Hours per day is too much to some. And 1 hours/day is the time we practice together. People also has their own pace of practice. I should not forced people to strict schedule like that. Sure my aim is competitive play, but still fun is what more priority and people don’t have fun when being forced to do something. In my dictionary, my “Competitive” does not mean we have to be as Pro as Team Sleepy for example but more like a decent team.

I respect that 5-6 hours per day is a luxury that many cannot spare. However, you also brought up that you would like to participate in tournaments such as those hosted by SOAC and MMORPG.NET

And in order to participate in those tournaments and do well, you will need to play 5-6 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, and be as good as Team Sleepy, if not better.

I think it is important to be realistic regarding your goals and schedule, especially if you are looking to get dedicated players. It is important that both parties know exactly what they are getting into, and exactly what to expect.

I will ask you again, what level of play are you looking to play at, and what sort of practice schedule are you looking to have. Please give an honest answer.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

I have participated in SOAC bf, team Elementalist and I only r22 at that time plus only spent like 3-4 hours per WEEK for PvP and I don’t think I am doing so bad either in the tournament. My goal, my aim is still SOAC and MMORPG.net Tournament but we don’t expect to achieve that by today or tomorrow. That is a Long Term plan. Plus many other players, including myself, have our real lives to take care of. We are not training for ESport Tournament like Starcraft or WoW or LoL. Their team is getting paid to train 5-6 hours day while we are not. So how does my team, what do they get for spending 5-6 hrs/day to train?If u can think of a way to cover that issue, please do tell. And I am being REALISTIC…

(edited by Stealth.9324)

in PvP

Reikou.7068

I have participated in SOAC bf, team Elementalist and I only r22 at that time plus only spent like 3-4 hours per WEEK for PvP and I don’t think I am doing so bad either in the tournament. My goal, my aim is still SOAC and MMORPG.net Tournament but we don’t expect to achieve that by today or tomorrow. That is a Long Term plan. Plus many other players, including myself, have our real lives to take care of. We are not training for ESport Tournament like Starcraft or WoW or LoL. Their team is getting paid to train 5-6 hours day while we are not. So how does my team, what do they get for spending 5-6 hrs/day to train?If u can think of a way to cover that issue, please do tell. And I am being REALISTIC…

Alright, I see where the misunderstanding comes from.

Your plan is to be able to participate in small casually hosted “for fun,” type tournaments, and not so much for the big “for money” type tournaments that are coming up in the near future.

That said, those teams that are paid to train 5-6 hours a day had to get to that level somehow.

Thank you very much for your clarification though. I wish you all the best of luck!

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Alright, I see where the misunderstanding comes from.

Your plan is to be able to participate in small casually hosted “for fun,” type tournaments, and not so much for the big “for money” type tournaments that are coming up in the near future.

That said, those teams that are paid to train 5-6 hours a day had to get to that level somehow.

Thank you very much for your clarification though. I wish you all the best of luck!

So far, we have not seen any tournament that for “Big money”, not jut yet and with the way Gw2 going right now, I don’t think it will be ready by next year. So rather than rushing thing for something we don’t know of, we talk things slow and steady.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Still have a lot of spots open for all Asian,Oceanian PvPer, if u are interested in PvP or want to improve experience or simply new to this aspect of the game,can’t find a team to play together, please do not hestitate contacting me, Kaane Moka in game. I will be glady to help. Thank a lot.

in PvP

Posted by: Barrons.7290

Barrons.7290

Sent you a pm Stealth with my app for this team looking forward to not having to solo que anymore lol

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Thanks Barrons, the game tonight is great. Looking forward to team up with 3 of u lots for tmr tourney. I know how the feeling