Geting Dc or black Screen on PVP game

in PvP

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

Seriously this is one of the most STUPID stupid coding in the history of any game if i play game and i dc on score like 490 vs 200 or something i DONT GET POINTS FOR win or lost game NOTHING like the game was never played for 2 years arena net u haven’t dont kitten to improve this and u wanna make E sport whit this game AHAHAHAHAHHAha
mainly cuz the game is not stable now i get the BLACK SCREEN and thank you playing pvp and u wasted 10 /15 min for nothing u not gonna get progress !!!

in PvP

Gele.2048

Tank you VERY MUCH

Attachments:

(edited by Gele.2048)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Black screen =/= Anets fault by default

in PvP

Gele.2048

ye lets play league of legends game if u dc near end or even 5 min near end u not gonna get Elo points or lose elo points ?
how stupid that system will be u see u losing press alt F4 boom ye right but here in gw2 the game that is forced to be E SPORT i have no idea whic guys whit how much brain think that giving 150k will make the game ESPORt the money by them self is not worth if the game is total kitten ,they better give the money to some developer to create more content like something different then CONQUEST !!

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Your elo takes the hit, you just don’t get your shiny rewards

in PvP

Gele.2048

Your elo takes the hit, you just don’t get your shiny rewards

so if they did that system for the elo why not for rewards to keep the progress less or more /lose ,win ?