Goodbye Frands!

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Well my frands I am officially retiring from GW2. Yes, I have retired from GW2 before but it’s 4reals now. There’s a forum post so you know it’s official. The reason is simple. I am just over this game. Maybe I will be back when I can explore Cantha on my Tengu Ritualist or Monk in 2019.

• Shoutouts to Arenanet for making this great game. 2+ years of basically only playing this game for $60. Best value. You have a lot of naysayers but don’t listen to them. Hopefully you can make this game more popular and esports.
  • To Chaith, the real #1 Engi NA! We never really talked but before I converted to PvPism back in early 2013, I would watch Chaith’s stream a lot to figure out how to play Engineer in PvP and I improved exponentially. I even created my own build that I still use to this day with very little changes. My Engineer hero and also the nicest guy. http://twitch.tv/chaithh
  • To ostricheggs, also the real #1 Engi NA! Same as Chaith except the nice guy part. JK maybe. http://twitch.tv/ostricheggs
  • To BLU! I don’t really hate you. But I do a little bit. http://twitch.tv/blu42
  • To top teams! Stop being so secretive and trying to protect your strats as if there’s a whole lot of strats you can do in this game. Anyone can just look at your team comp and figure out what you’re going to do. Let the shoutcasters stream your team queue matches so people can watch and can get better at this game. There’s literally no competition at high levels. People need to get better and fill the void.
  • To the whiners! Get better at the game and stop crying about classes you can’t beat! It’s actually the people you can’t beat but I guess we’ll never hear you guys admit that! Get good sons!
  • To the people who got annoyed by my posts! Literally all I did was add an opening, a closing, talk in 3rd person, and end my sentences with exclamation marks instead of periods. If that’s enough to make you mad then maybe you are wound too tightly. But it entertained me so I guess there was balance.
  • To the drama! Stop being unfrandly to one another. Obviously you’re not me and can’t get along with everyone, but there’s no need to be a boogerface poopnose. In the end, this is a game noids. If you’re not having fun, then stop playing. Your feelings of superiority are wasted in such a tiny game. Small fish bros. Small fish.
  • To everyone! I will miss you all but no you can’t have my stuff. I am giving it away right now to my friends list. Feel free to add me on steam if you can carry me out of silver in Counter Strikes! http://steamcommunity.com/id/livskis

PS: Gadget meta forever!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

(edited by ellesee.8297)

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Willson.8170

Willson.8170

Sticky worthy
-Ender

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

aiya!

no more frands posts liao.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Rusc.4978

Rusc.4978

Bye, Vee Wee. <3

Prosper

Brought to you by ArenaNet. Soon™.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Bye frand Vee Wee! I shall erect a hug pillow in your honor.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Boohoo..
Bye frand..
See you in 2015 when an expansion is released..

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: uboot.8715

uboot.8715

07.10 – Vee Wee leaves the game
08.10 – Cantha officially confirmed

Champion Titles: 6/8
The Various Artists [feat]

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

boogerface poopnose

:D

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Bye Frand , youre posts were amusing

[WM]give us in game ladder

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: gartz.7013

gartz.7013

i am at the same struggle with this games wvw and pvp getting stale to me but…if you quit………………who will make me giggle when i see them in tpvp:[

solo cheese engi/ex teef

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

u coming back to be first rank90 soon next month?

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Gonna miss you <3.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

lol silver in CSGO is almost as bad as yoloq, but yeah it’s probably best if you take a extended break and come back later to see if they made any improvements. I actually uninstalled it a few days ago, I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Wahoo! Bye frand!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

I’m quitting too, I’ve had enough. I don’t even watch the streams any more. And there’s genuinely not a single reason to play.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

You’ll be back, frand.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

• To the people who got annoyed by my posts! Literally all I did was add an opening, a closing, talk in 3rd person, and end my sentences with exclamation marks instead of periods.

I have no idea who could be annoyed by this! Bye frand

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

I think there are many people in the same boat you are in Vee Wee. Adios.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i have mixed feelings about this one
- on one hand i am glad there is one asura engi less out there (especially this one)
- on other hand i feel kind of sad when pvp community becomes smaller

i am sure you will be back though, there is not much of alternative out there (that is worth it)

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

OMG VEE WEE! NOOOOOOOO.

U gotta teach me the gadget way. Senpai Gadget Vee

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

You were alright Vee Wee. Goodbye.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

The Engi community just became a better place. Sadly, Vee Wee’s forum personality in no way matches how rude she is in game. Good riddance and cheers!

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Exile.8160

Exile.8160

Maybe I will be back when I can explore Cantha on my Tengu Ritualist or Monk in 2019.

omg I’m always talking about a tengu ritualist to my friends it would be an awesome class/race combo.

Sorry to see you go I always enjoy reading your post. Hope you come back sooner than later

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: architect.3167

architect.3167

Hello Vee Wee, its wolowitz here #1 mouthbreather NA

Vee Wee is my favorite poster in the entire forums! So sad to see you retire but i understand the reasons. I cant stop playing yet because im still so bad at this game, but if i played as good as vee wee i would prolly get bored and quit too.

Bye frand

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Demonoid.1974

Demonoid.1974

It was a joy seeing you interact within this community. Good luck in other games and hope to see you return.

http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/profile
-complain less, train harder-

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Hello Frands! YourFrandMarvin here! #1MostTeamQueueWinsNA!

Vee Wee is one of the most frandliest people i’ve ever met! She inspired me to go PvEsports Fractal 50 with Engineer! Other than that, one of the few engineers to actually experiment with thilly builds like the Gadgets, and invented the “Vee Cap”.
You will be back! Until then, good luck in CS: GO!

Bye MyFrandLivskis!

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

This is a sad day. I always loved browsing through Vee Wee posts. Farewell frand!

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

wot. Vee Wee in your final moments you were slacking. I saw a few periods in there WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! But seriously hope you enjoy yourself in other games. I’ll be sticking around a little bit longer myself.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

LOL @ the haters.

Seeya. o/ I’d say I’d watch your CS: GO adventures, but I think I’d get motion sickness, so :X Good luck!

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

i am sure you will be back though, there is not much of alternative out there (that is worth it)

This is my only reason for staying with GW2. Tried many games but none of them comes even close to gw2 pvp. It does not mean though, that gw2 pvp is superawesome. It only means that other games are even worse. Probably that’s known by the devs too. Otherwise gw2 pvp would be completely dead. Those who keep it alive only stick to it because they dont really have alternatives. GW2 has such a great combat system, so much potential. A ‘little’ polishing could turn this game into a really great thing to spend time on. But it’d take money and effort from Anet. And considering the lack of competition, they are not forced to do that to keep their playerbase. Ofc they suffer some losses, but not enough to make them fix the game. I’m sad, but thats how it is…

enthusiastic noob

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

Bye frand Vee Wee! I shall erect a hug pillow in your honor.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Steb.2571

Steb.2571

Hello Frandz! Steb here! #1 Thief NA World first Rank 80!

I will be sad to see you go most frandlist engi frand of all! Fear not however, for I shall carry on your legacy of being frandly to everyone! Even those cute little trolls! Steb plans to create a new pvp game mode while your gone! FvF kill them with frandliness!

Wahoo! Bye Frand!

IGN: Steb
Team: Blacklisted [Envy]

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: BlazinFyre.2410

BlazinFyre.2410

goodbye frand, youll always be #1 engi NA and worlds first rank 80 you’ll be missed you’ll always live on with your legacy of the Vee cap

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

The engineer subforum and the overall SPVP community will miss you.
It won’t be the same thing without all those “wahooo” and “frands”.

I’m really sad, right now

Frenk – EU
All is vain

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: aliem.3412

aliem.3412

Wee vee Weee! The forum is cleansed

(I hated his posts for the “frands” and the "wee"s not the content)

“You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.”

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I was first world rank 13, why isnt that ever noticed?

Well, if I have to, goodbye frand.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Gadget engi is OP and needs a Nerf. Jk. … Peace out Vee Wee but I’m sure you will come back because the other games are worse than gw2.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Ritualists won’t be around ever, don’t people read lore?

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Did we ever figure out what a frand is?

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

If you’re not back by then…can I have your stuff?

NSPride <3

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Some part of a fern, right?

;)

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynda Quil.3520

Cynda Quil.3520

veeeeeeee wwwweeeeeeeeeeee! sad day but you the bestest, gl on ur adventures frand.

you will be missed!!!!!!!

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Noone will miss you. This thread should be closed for attention seeking

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Readymade.1672

Readymade.1672

Your feelings of superiority are wasted in such a tiny game. Small fish bros. Small fish.

Couldn’t like this quote more. There are so many other things to value in this world, it’s silly to place one’s performance in this game as a top priority. At the point where you’re comparing playing this game to being an athlete or a soldier, I think you’ve gone over the deep end.

Also, I never met Vee Wee, but I leveled a guardian named Savior Machine to 80 exclusively through PvE and he was the only person to recognize the name as a Bowie song title. I considered his posts one of the healthier aspects of a largely unhealthy community.

NA’s Original Staff Elementalist

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Your feelings of superiority are wasted in such a tiny game. Small fish bros. Small fish.

Couldn’t like this quote more. There are so many other things to value in this world, it’s silly to place one’s performance in this game as a top priority. At the point where you’re comparing playing this game to being an athlete or a soldier, I think you’ve gone over the deep end.

Also, I never met Vee Wee, but I leveled a guardian named Savior Machine to 80 exclusively through PvE and he was the only person to recognize the name as a Bowie song title. I considered his posts one of the healthier aspects of a largely unhealthy community.

Just be glad you never met her in game. Exact opposite of this front she puts on for her forum personality.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

The irony of your signature must have flown right over your head.

I’ll miss Vee Wee.

Bye frand!

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Doesn’t Vee Wee normally post as ArrDee.2573? Is this a second account or something?

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Bye Vee Wee. Thanks for all the great posts!

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

Please don’t leave the forums, i will miss your posts

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

Goodbye Frands!

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Friend/Fan
Kind of an in-between because you’re a famous celeb but you lurv your frands

The irony of your signature must have flown right over your head.

I’ll miss Vee Wee.

Bye frand!

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)