I hope leagues are never added to sPVP

in PvP

Posted by: risenlord.2035

risenlord.2035

Look at all the whiners now. Imagine if spvp was full of pve’ers getting achievements….

One a side note go ahead a nerf warriors that way they suck just like before the big balance patch so people will stop crying. It’s silly the number of qq warrior qq threads have popped up. I play a warrior and die just as much as other classes I play.

Enough with the
OMG I just saw a 20 foot invincible warrior pwning 8v1
threads please.

Either put up a video of these legendary feats or it didn’t happen

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

it’s kind of confusing for someone who is not a veteran in spvp. i really dont see warriors op. i’m not a pro but i can still beat a warrior 1v1 as a ranger.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

risenlord.2035

I know right. In a 1v1 setting spirit rangers will have the advantage over your basic cc warrior. The warrior would either need very high dps or very high condition damage to defeat a spirit ranger. Also spirit rangers have crazy regen while it’s not an infinite amount of crazy regen I’ve seen spirit rangers heal off a 1v2 for quite some time.

in PvP

Valentin.2073

the spirit res can regen 320 hp per 1 1/2 sec. it’s not that much but it helps. a warrior lb burst aoe is a pain though but i dont see many warriors use that on a 1v1 battle. what players need to learn is to dodge the stuns. try to move a little sometimes. lol

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

it’s kind of confusing for someone who is not a veteran in spvp. i really dont see warriors op. i’m not a pro but i can still beat a warrior 1v1 as a ranger.

1. you are ranger
2. the point is not that you can’t kill warrior; the point it is how little effort it takes to play warrior and still stay alive for extended period of time while humping the point; play as poorly on any other class and you would get dealt with pretty fast

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

Enough with the
OMG I just saw a 20 foot invincible warrior pwning 8v1
threads please.

Either put up a video of these legendary feats or it didn’t happen

same was said about ele … ele got nerfed to the ground. However, Anet plays warriors not eles so it’s unlikely that warriors will recieve nerfs as ele did.

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

in PvP

Valentin.2073

i think warriors counter certain professions like necros. a necro is a ranger’s counter and if warriors get nerfed necro will be extremely op to the extent that noone can counter them. i dont play warrior at all so i dont have any idea how easy it can be played.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Eles needed nerfs. Everyone except for eles knew that. Just like a year ago thieves needed nerfs. Everyone except for thieves knew that. Just like a couple of months ago, spirit rangers needed nerfs. Everyone except for rangers knew that. Now warriors and necros need nerfs. Hopefully that will be coming.

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Spirit rangers are one of the top 1v1 classes and rely heavily on damage procs + condis which are pretty big hard counters to warriors =P

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Nothing in this thread, even the OP, has anything to do with the title… I was expecting to see an argument against leagues but I see talk about class balance. pretty confused

in PvP

Valentin.2073

a warrior’s longbow aoe is really strong. that skill should be nerfed but everything else is fine, IMO.

in PvP

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

U play a spirit ranger and whine about mm necro. Ur opinions on sPvP are null and void.

in PvP

Valentin.2073

U play a spirit ranger and whine about mm necro. Ur opinions on sPvP are null and void.

i say necros are more OP than warriors. that’s my opinion. if you dont want to accept that it’s ok with me.

(edited by Valentin.2073)

in PvP

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

So this thread is really about warrior and not the title? O_o you tricked meeeeeeee.

Every 5v5 I go into has at least 4 warriors. I’d like more variety please. When was the last time you had a 5v5 with 4+ ele’s?

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in PvP

risenlord.2035

There are more thieves and necros and mesmers then any other classes played in sPVP.
Sorry for the misleading title. Happy Holloween

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Eles needed nerfs. Everyone except for eles knew that. Just like a year ago thieves needed nerfs. Everyone except for thieves knew that. Just like a couple of months ago, spirit rangers needed nerfs. Everyone except for rangers knew that. Now warriors and necros need nerfs. Hopefully that will be coming.

Hurray for whack-a-mole balancing.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

same was said about ele … ele got nerfed to the ground. However, Anet plays warriors not eles so it’s unlikely that warriors will recieve nerfs as ele did.

This is hilarious considering warriors were below kitten-tier for almost an entire year of the game’s PvP.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

This is hilarious considering warriors were below kitten-tier for almost an entire year of the game’s PvP.

Eles were considered worst PvP-class too until some player found one viable spec. This spec has been nerfed now we’re crap again.

So this thread is really about warrior and not the title? O_o you tricked meeeeeeee.

Every 5v5 I go into has at least 4 warriors. I’d like more variety please. When was the last time you had a 5v5 with 4+ ele’s?

people go afk or leave the game if they have more than one ele in their team ^^

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

(edited by Gorni.1764)