MLG Invitational Team Builds: First Round

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Heya all, here are all the team builds + bracket from the first round of this week’s MLG Invitational. Thanks to MLG for putting on the Tournament, as well as Blu, Sireph and Shawn for shotucasting. I don’t plan on writing up the builds for any of the later rounds b/c I believe the only thing that changed was Caed switched around his thief build a few times.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:TahiriVeila/MLGInvite27Sep2013

In the future it’d really be great if shoutcasters make SURE to hover over the armor set, each weapon set, and the amulets for JUST A SECOND so we can get all the build info before the match starts. More than half of the builds from the tournie didn’t have runesets and/or sigils and/or jewels listed because the shoutcasters just never checked them! Thanks!

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Why didn’t the casters check runes/jewels for half the builds? That’s a lot of what I’m interested in, runes are pretty important.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in PvP

Errant Venture.9371

Why didn’t the casters check runes/jewels for half the builds? That’s a lot of what I’m interested in, runes are pretty important.

I honestly don’t know, I asked Blu but I haven’t gotten a response yet. Runes + sigils + jewels are really vital part of what makes a build function, and shoutcasters NEED to take the extra couple of seconds to mouseover the equipment sets in the future.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

You could always just ask the player directly.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Cool thanks for this.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Errant Venture.9371

You could always just ask the player directly.

Yeah that’s my plan, when I get some free time this week I’m going to PM some of the players in game and hopefully I’ll be able to update some of the teambuilds.

If anyone gets a chance to talk to players for the tournament and could confirm what runes/sigils/jewels they were running, I’d love to know so I can update the builds!

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Although a little inaccurate at the moment it is really cool that the builds are posted for people to see what was used.

in PvP

Errant Venture.9371

Although a little inaccurate at the moment it is really cool that the builds are posted for people to see what was used.

Yeah for now they’re a bit incomplete due to lack of equipment, but I’m going to try and get that fixed in the next week and hopefully it won’t be an issue in the future!

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Nice work, good to see variety and some very creative choices.