Necromancer not OP. People need to L2P

in PvP

Posted by: Purie.9046

Purie.9046

Ok. Im Purie from EU and im currently rank 60 and been in the tpvp scene since the day one. I’ve used my time and learned all the classes and played them all to some extent(+1000 games on 5 classes).

When necros still existed. They would have hard time against elies. Now they’ve been toned down by multiple nerfs on healing related traits & skills. But the only problem wasn’t the high sustain. The biggest problem with condi necros was that the dmg source would only be bleeds and not that many condies to hide the bleeds. That’s why engineer worked nicely with necro. It gave necro the missing condies to hide the bleeds. If necro epidemiced on a target with those conditions. They would become necros conditions meaning necros condition dmg would take over.
Necros used to have access to burning but not same way as today. In teamfights where you have multiple classes. There is multiple conditions. Via diffrent skills, utilities and traits. You could harness those condies to your self. Aka take them and send them back to your target. But before you could do that you would most likely be low or killed before you could take any benefit of those RNG condies given to you when people spammed X power skills and the duration on those condies would also be so short that when you sent them back. They would have no effect on your target.
What it ment that necro had little chance against a class like elementalist(1v1).
Necro which was supposed to be master of sustain fights. Couldn’t handle the amount of condition cleansing vs elies. U give him 6 bleeds. He cleanses and returns the dmg in power. With sustain that necros have you would die eventually. That’s why power was superior at that point.
If it wasn’t 1v1. In teamfight the necros favorite playinground. You would have to face multiple additional cleanses provided by guardians, elies, rangers.. and so on. When you only have few condies and bleeds. Your dmg was mitigated and that’s what killed necroes and thats also why people started to take engineers instead of necroes.

Engineers offered multiple condies. The biggest thing to note is burning. With decent condition dmg. 1 burning is same as 6-7 bleeds. To apply burning you needed much less global cooldowns(less time) than applying same amount of bleeds. If it got cleansed. It wasn’t end of the world. When necro needed multiple global cooldowns to apply same amount of condi pressure as engineer. I think the choice was clear why engineer dominated over necroes. Just due to the fact how cleansing works and the time needed to apply the pressure. Ofc engineer is also more versitile than necros. Close to elies. I used alot of time on engineer also and 1 major difference was how many good traits engineers has/had compared to necroes. Necros had close to no choise what to choose for and it kills the build diversity. When engineers had multiple good traits.

What we can easily say is that burning works alot better in PvP enviroment than bleeding. If we just compare the 2 conditions. Why necros atm have an edge over engineers is due to being able to self provide the burning and also transfer the conditions given to necro. But on top of that still maintain the way to create bleeds which is how it used to be. What I considered condition priority is Burning > Poison > Stacking bleeds. Which result in alot higher DMG than engineers could provide due to necros way of putting the bleeds. When u add fear dmg and torment. Necro becomes superior in condition pressure.

Also new buffed weakness counters power classes and gives necromancers more sustain in fights. A way to survive to the next heal without having vigor or regen or protection.

What also has buffed necros is nerfs to other classes. Back in the day thief cloak&dagger+steal+backstab could one shot multiple things and especially necroes. It happens from stealth and it happens in an blink of an eye that you may not see it comming and have no time to react. Especially with old quickness. If you didn’t die you would be finished with quickness auto-attacks.

So in a way these buffs and nerfs have made necro superior to engineer IN CONDI PRESSURE. Also necro has been buffed to that extent that it can deal with other classes 1v1.

Atm biggest problem is that people been so used to running. Lets say Portal/Illusion of Life/Mirror image or Blink on mesmer. That’s been normal for so many months. People didn’t wanna change against engineers. Necro’s provide even more condition threath. Maybe too much? I don’t know the numbers but what I know is that this game has been dominated by power dmg. If someone tried to run anything condition based. It would get annihilated by power and cleanse.

Chieftain Ninjas – Purie – EU

in PvP

Purie.9046

Mesmers could play with those utilities due to others providing cleanse. Also mesmers role changed from backpoint to roaming after people started to run classes that beat mesmers 1v1 in their point and also portal nerfs. 1 major thing also was. Even if we go back in time. Mesmers didn’t need condition cleanse due to necroes. It was prolly one of the easiest match ups for mesmer to take on necro 1v1. If mesmer managed to pull necro with focus 4 which used to be instant and you cant do anything against unless u managed to pull lucky evade. You would be almoust dead by the shatter and left at low health and in such condition that if u decided to fight u would die soon after.

I can understand mesmer tears. When they used to kitten a class for so long. With no utilities(meaning that they didnt need any utilities to fight necro) or 1.

OFC that’s gonna freak out people. Doesn’t matter what game we play. People don’t like to change. People quit due to having to change. That’s how much people hate it. It happens IRL and seen it happen in every game that i’ve played and im old :<

I have to say that im really glad they bought necromancer back as a viable class. Still waiting it to happen for warrior. I think not having warrior as a viable class brings balance problems to the meta game and something being stronger as it should be due to not having viable classes to deal with it.

People still have to get used to the idea there’s 1 more class on the table. If it’s strong it has to be noted. same way as people learned to play against power dmg. I think it’s time to get used to deal with other things aswell. It’s too early to judge if necromancer is totally out of control! It still has it’s weaknesses.

This game has had alot worse cases than what necros are atm. There’s been builds that have it all. Stun breaks. Res signets. High Dmg. High Sustain in fights. Being able to disengage. I think when you have too much and little to no weakness it’s op. I don’t see necro having all those qualities or being able to achieve them with any trait/utility combination.

P.S Im glad that necromancer is viable. If only it makes the game more versatile and kills power and cleanse way of playing the game. I would be really glad that this just makes more classes viable and not the otherway around. If that is achieved we’re heading in a good direction even if it means changing. If this brings necromancers back to the game at the cost of removing other classes. Then necromancers should be toned down.

(edited by Purie.9046)

in PvP

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

Nice read +1

/15char

in PvP

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

Whats more funny is those rangers who claim they are in a worse place than warrior

Now thats a good laugh, but necro aint OP +1

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Nice read +1

/15char

in PvP

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

Purie starts playing necro. Purie starts to complain about Necro QQ on forums.
You missing one point. The classes are designed with different health pools. Since latest patch on the same skill level ele has no chance against Necros due to the low health pool. They get 6-10 bleedstacks + burning and the first fear is coming in an instant. Than he adds Torment and you can see how your healthbar drops. That is not a L2P issue from allies its just the fact that you cant survive 5-6 seconds of fear with just 13k hp. And even if you survive and try to remove conditions with ether renewal he starts to fear and GG..you simple will not recover. I aggree that necro was in a bad spot before the patch. But it was the mobility/CC and just minor the damage. Now you get overwhelmed by conditions. Last match I fought against Necro+ Engi —> I almost died instant to conditions – I had every condition the game offered on me – After 5 seconds. That is not the game is supposed to be. Its really like a HGH Engi with Terror fear.
The Necromancer is not just viable …its mandatory – Thats the problem people have. You wipe whole groups with 1xNecro+1xEngi or 2xNecros. You force guards to use their utilities for heavy condition remove and even tough its not enough.
There is actually no balance between power and condition. Conditions are the way to go and the classes can support each other.

Edit: What you wrote was mostly right. I dont deny that ele was too strong back in old days. However even before the patch alot of teams were running nec+engi and the supported each other perfectly and the condition pressure was pretty high in long fights. Now you are pretty much kittened if you are not able to kill one of the classes instantly. And I am pretty sure Khylo will show that Necro is not in a balanced spot. You will not reach him with his stupid wall fast enough.

(edited by HPLT.7132)

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

+1, finally someone

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

You missing one point. The classes are designed with different health pools. Since latest patch on the same skill level ele has no chance against Necros due to the low health pool. They get 6-10 bleedstacks + burning and the first fear is coming in an instant. Than he adds Torment and you can see how your healthbar drops. That is not a L2P issue from allies its just the fact that you cant survive 5-6 seconds of fear with just 13k hp. And even if you survive and try to remove conditions with ether renewal he starts to fear and GG..you simple will not recover. I aggree that necro was in a bad spot before the patch. But it was the mobility/CC and just minor the damage. Now you get overwhelmed by conditions. Last match I fought against Necro+ Engi —> I almost died instant to conditions – I had every condition the game offered on me – After 5 seconds. That is not the game is supposed to be. Its really like a HGH Engi with Terror fear.
The Necromancer is not just viable …its mandatory – Thats the problem people have. You wipe whole groups with 1xNecro+1xEngi or 2xNecros. You force guards to use their utilities for heavy condition remove and even tough its not enough.
There is actually no balance between power and condition. Conditions are the way to go and the classes can support each other.

The sad part to your post is there are counters to stacked groups.

And the game is not balanced 1v1 so your ele vs necro debate holds no weight.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Dam someone made this topic before me : | Yes, necro is not OP it became slightly more viable, but it is still fun to read the qq in forums after a class that was np to kill in most cases by the popular professions without any utilities now need a bit more strategy to be downed.

in PvP

Purie.9046

Edit: What you wrote was mostly right. I dont deny that ele was too strong back in old days. However even before the patch alot of teams were running nec+engi and the supported each other perfectly and the condition pressure was pretty high in long fights. Now you are pretty much kittened if you are not able to kill one of the classes instantly. And I am pretty sure Khylo will show that Necro is not in a balanced spot. You will not reach him with his stupid wall fast enough.

I hope you didn’t get offended by the tittle. It really doesn’t reflect context of the text. It’s like a flashing sign on a shop to get more customers than the shop nextdoor without one.

The problems your saying is true but mostly due to people not adapting to it properly. Sudden changes have always made people QQ and then people adapted. It just takes time. I don’t see anything wrong that 2 classes pressure you so much that you can’t self cleanse the dmg. Same way as you couldn’t sustain 2 power classes.

in PvP

Posted by: Authority.6145

Authority.6145

http://www.twitch.tv/qqtrooper34

Watch team paradigm without a guard + double necros vs any team with guardian.

in PvP

Purie.9046

http://www.twitch.tv/qqtrooper34

Watch team paradigm without a guard + double necros vs any team with guardian.

They’re not winning due to classes. Their winning due to better players. Team ugly is also playing with classes that I haven’t seen them play. So would say skill win.

in PvP

HPLT.7132

There was a reason people stacked Ele’s back in the days. 2x or even 3x were common and there was no real counter. I dont main Ele but playing it alot since last 2 weeks.
But what was the first counter against bunker ele’s? A trap ranger – After that? – A HGH Engenieer – Now? A Necro just melt this class. You see conditions were always a good counter against heavy healing classes (Ele is not cleansing everytime he heals for example).
You have to balance conditions and direct damage and there is no real balance since latest patch. Its ridicoulus that a necro does not even has to dodge to kill someone in 1vs1. And their strength increases in teamfights due to epicdemic. You try to focus them in teamfights? Plaque incoming and they still have decent condi pressure when they playing above mentioned combo. They can even apply burning in plaque – which ticks for 600-700.
I talked to alot of necros (real necros not these FOTM guys) and everyone saying its broken. There is no skill cap …or its lower than it was for BM rangers.
I mean I can understand that necros dont want to be abadoned again and they have to balance very carefully but they have to either reduce the terror+fear damage or they have to remove the burning because a CC’d glass canon Necro is still far away from a one-shot target like thiefs, mesmer or ele’s – Not only due to buffed weakness (the second protection).

Edit: But 2 Classes shouldnt Pressure a whole group since its not possible with power builds (assumed well positioning )
I really like to ask how an ele for example should skill to kill a current necro? Bunker – He get kitten d by conditions due to low health pool. Valkyre- Even less condition removal and he get kitten d by conditions. Fresh Air? – Even less Healing power, not possible. There does no counter exist because you cant cleanse that fast (especially when he watches you attunements). I know its not about 1vs1 but I should be able to hold a necro a decent amount of time before going down, if I dodge his Marks etc.

(edited by HPLT.7132)

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I’m actually watching TP vs Onibawan (finals) right now

no, necros are not really fine when they can melt people like that, it’s nice to see them around again, but they went a little overboard.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

The meta has been totally killed with this patch.

I would even say NOT EVEN GUARDIAN is viable currently, since necros can just melt him in even less than engies pre-incendiary nerf were used to.

I mean, seriously, wtf.

in PvP

Posted by: Xeph.4513

Xeph.4513

Necro damage is completely out of control, its very hard to l2p against such a massive amount of condi’s.
I think that necro needs to be toned down, its sad but true, if only you could hear our ts during those matches, we had no structure or strat, we just asked our necro’s to kill things and we would assist where possible.

Team Paradigm.
Xeph.

in PvP

Purie.9046

The meta has been totally killed with this patch.

I would even say NOT EVEN GUARDIAN is viable currently, since necros can just melt him in even less than engies pre-incendiary nerf were used to.

I mean, seriously, wtf.

You can’t hard ress when theres too much dps. That’s why in the beginning of fight you need res signets and when dps is dying you can hard res. Onibawan for example lost multiple 1v1s and didn’t play it proper. TP just snowballed against them but that’s off topic.

in PvP

Purie.9046

Necro damage is completely out of control, its very hard to l2p against such a massive amount of condi’s.
I think that necro needs to be toned down, its sad but true, if only you could hear our ts during those matches, we had no structure or strat, we just asked our necro’s to kill things and we would assist where possible.

If you would read more than the tittle I would consider your reply as something.

in PvP

Xeph.4513

If you would read more than the tittle I would consider your reply as something.

I am not replying to your original message, but people commenting about our games; if I was to reply to your original topic then I would make a point that I am addressing you.

Team Paradigm.
Xeph.

in PvP

HPLT.7132

That was exactly how it looked. You just need stack decent necros and engis and the other team could be the best in the world … it would have no chance. I saw pugs with 3 necro’s and 2 engi’s winning against famous teams just because they cant handle teamfights anymore. Downstate become totally worthless because you cant rezz anymore. Guards are worthless because cleansing is not enough and thus worthless. Only way to handle the necro meta might be to start with 2+ d/p thiefs und try to oneshot necros.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Shots fired! Shots fired!

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I am not replying to your original message, but people commenting about our games; if I was to reply to your original topic then I would make a point that I am addressing you.

Purie…. Xeph is prolly one of the least biased players in this game. (When the devs mentioned the beam attack changes he was the first to say that may make mesmers over the top and he mains a mesmer.) If Anet balances around team play and fights then yes it is apparent necro’s in their current implementation are OP. The same way phantasm mesmers were before.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Purie.9046

well you’re refering to a mere “marketing trick”. So your point is invalid.

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

you cant survive 5-6 seconds of fear with just 13k hp.

Staff#5 →1 sec fear
DS#3→max 1.5 sec fear
Spiritual Wall-1sec fear
—>3.5 sec of fear<--
How did you came up with 5-6 seconds ?

in PvP

Xeph.4513

Alright your obviously not worth the time, I can see that from the manner you address people and talk; good luck with what it is you want to achieve.

Team Paradigm.
Xeph.

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

He used the trait that adds 50% fear duration, among other condition duration boosts (like the Spite traitline and runes).

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in PvP

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

every match i have had since patch has had 3+ necros. The first sign that a class is overpowered is when teams start stacking them, and have no problem winning.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWraith.6732

PistolWraith.6732

The “marketing trick” doesn’t make his original argument any less valid. He said that they were able to win without proper tactics because the necros had so easy time killing the enemies.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Alright your obviously not worth the time, I can see that from the manner you address people and talk; good luck with what it is you want to achieve.

Riposte! Riposte!

in PvP

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

haha it was fun to watch qqTroopers tournament xD the two necros from TP just owned the enemy teams xD
I think everyone can imagine what Xeph is talking about after seeing this – i will call it slaughter xD

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

in PvP

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

so necros get burning and Everyone Loses Their Minds!!!

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/052/schemer.PNG[/img]

in PvP

Posted by: ertugrul.8031

ertugrul.8031

The important thing is, necros joining to meta is a good thing, no one is arguing with that. And only thinking of meta shifting towards to condi comps is a great pleasure, but it SHOULD NOT be like this.

This game wasnt based on 1v1 strategies before, it was broken, and devs admitted it. They said “we gonna tone down aoe and let the players display their skills”. And then, they brought necro as a brain dead condi cleaver class. Sometimes even i say to my teammates that dont stomp the fallen enemy, let them try to rez him.. I have being playing necro since bwe2. Believe me i reeeeally wanted necro to get in meta back. But not like this, this is not fun, this is not skill based and this is not fair…

(edited by ertugrul.8031)

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

He used the trait that adds 50% fear duration, among other condition duration boosts (like the Spite traitline and runes).

How can someone have Dhuumfire, Greater Marks, Master of Terror and Terror on the same bar?

I really want to know which is the specific change which turned the Necro from laughable at best to extremely strong condition profession melting people from 100 to 0.

- Terror was not buffed. It was, in fact, nerfed because it shifted tier in its traitline.
- Bleed application is still the same
- The amount of fear is pretty much the same. The only difference is half (HALF) a second to DS fear and Spectral Wall, which can be still easily avoided.
- Torment deals laughable damage at best

The only real change is burning, which is deep into the power traitline, forcing Necros to give up either on Master of Terror or Greater Marks in order to have a little more dps.

So, is burning what made Necro that insanely OP all of a sudden?

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

How can someone have Dhuumfire, Greater Marks, Master of Terror and Terror on the same bar?

Its the probably 30/30/30/30/30 new necro build : I

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Remove Burning Trait. End of fairy tale, Law and Justice brought back to their place and sun shines over QQ land of Mists
Also, I can’t miss a chance to say that: Epidemic WAS there before All-Mighty Patch, so your points about how Engi/Necro condition cleaves are OP OP right now become more and more invaild and more and more funny for me step by step.
A week ago, I was able to spread multiple bleeds, CCs, burnings, confusion et cetera et cetera too, you know that, don’t you?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in PvP

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

This is so full of win it’s epic.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

Ye, seems like everyone is talking about this 30*5 build, because i really dont understand whats OP there.

in PvP

Purie.9046

The important thing is, necros joining to meta is a good thing, no one is arguing with that. And only thinking of meta shifting towards to condi comps is a great pleasure, but it SHOULD NOT be like this.

This game wasnt based on 1v1 strategies before, it was broken, and devs admitted it. They said “we gonna tone down aoe and let the players display their skills”. And then, they brought necro as a brain dead condi cleaver class. Sometimes even i say to my teammates that dont stomp the fallen enemy, let them try to rez him.. I have being playing necro since bwe2. Believe me i reeeeally wanted necro to get in meta back. But not like this, this is not fun, this is not skill based and this is not fair…

P.S Im glad that necromancer is viable. If only it makes the game more versatile and kills power and cleanse way of playing the game. I would be really glad that this just makes more classes viable and not the otherway around. If that is achieved we’re heading in a good direction even if it means changing. If this brings necromancers back to the game at the cost of removing other classes. Then necromancers should be toned down.

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWraith.6732

PistolWraith.6732

Ye, seems like everyone is talking about this 30*5 build, because i really dont understand whats OP there.

I’m running 0/0/0/0/0 warrior build and soloing 20+ man zergs in sPvP.

in PvP

Purie.9046

I really want to know which is the specific change which turned the Necro from laughable at best to extremely strong condition profession melting people from 100 to 0.

- Terror was not buffed. It was, in fact, nerfed because it shifted tier in its traitline.
- Bleed application is still the same
- The amount of fear is pretty much the same. The only difference is half (HALF) a second to DS fear and Spectral Wall, which can be still easily avoided.
- Torment deals laughable damage at best

The only real change is burning, which is deep into the power traitline, forcing Necros to give up either on Master of Terror or Greater Marks in order to have a little more dps.

So, is burning what made Necro that insanely OP all of a sudden?

What we can easily say is that burning works alot better in PvP enviroment than bleeding. If we just compare the 2 conditions. Why necros atm have an edge over engineers is due to being able to self provide the burning and also transfer the conditions given to necro. But on top of that still maintain the way to create bleeds which is how it used to be. What I considered condition priority is Burning > Poison > Stacking bleeds. Which result in alot higher DMG than engineers could provide due to necros way of putting the bleeds. When u add fear dmg and torment. Necro becomes superior in condition pressure.

Also new buffed weakness counters power classes and gives necromancers more sustain in fights. A way to survive to the next heal without having vigor or regen or protection.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

were have i read this before?!…. humm OH YEAH!! the THIEF forum.
they got nerf anyway so… GOOD LUCK!!!

in PvP

Purie.9046

Im glad you red the tittle and nothing more :-)

in PvP

ertugrul.8031

Nice airbag Let me ask this then;

Bringing down the immortal eles took 4-5 months. Do you think how long does it take this time?

in PvP

Posted by: Vizual.3504

Vizual.3504

Necro NEEDS to be toned down, actualy the amout of dmg they can output is just ridiculous.

Its not a L2P issue, and it will not get countered with time, it’s so easy to see how broken it is right now. You just can’t adapt against that.

your point is totaly biased…

We rolled 2 necros in tournies today and it was the easiet matches i’ve ever had.

Don’t get me wrong i think it’s great they are back in the meta, but right now it’s just stupid.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

Im glad you red the tittle and nothing more :-)

reading endless wot on a tiny iphone screen is not my thing :P

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

you cant survive 5-6 seconds of fear with just 13k hp.

Staff#5 ->1 sec fear
DS#3->max 1.5 sec fear
Spiritual Wall-1sec fear
—>3.5 sec of fear<—

condition duration and I stun duration (I think that applies to fears, necros correct me if I’m wrong) that make all those fears last 2s each or so, I guess XD

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

Necros and engies CAN’T escape fights or get to points and help like other professions (even warriors can zip away from a fight or get to points quicker).

Until the recent patch, Necros didn’t even have a burst/CC chain most other professions. Heck, their minions were (and still are) laughable compared to Mesmer’s and Ranger’s

Whether they went overboard or it’s a L2P issue is still to be determined, but you can’t have a class with so many weaknesses and then not expect them to be very strong in a different area.

Necros were a damage sponge with zero escapes and no burst. There was nothing to discourage or penalize players who focused them. Thus, it was no surprise why they were unpopular to play???

Personally, as someone who has played a necro (and a few other classes), I think it would have been much better to give Necros more mobility and defenses to be on equal footing with all the stealth, evades, blocks, vigor, stability, and regen that are missing from Necro builds.

Nevertheless, I can see them wanting to keep each class with unique strengths and weaknesses.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to balance a class with such big weaknesses. They will either be too powerful in another area or just kitten overall.

in PvP

ertugrul.8031

Dont get me wrong, I understand your point of view on this. You think ppl realize the necros coming back and start to wear melandru, maybe they bring necros for countering condi spam, or take condi cleansers like they take stun breakers etc. etc. And these things will shape a new different meta. I would really like to see this.

But they just created a version of d-d thief that spams heartseeker all the time and wins the game..

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

You have to have the mindset of level 48+ fractal runners have.
Just dodge agony, cuz if you don’t you die.

So just dodge fear, cuz if you don’t you die.

L2P like OP said!!!

No time for peeps in pvp who cant dodge agony. I mean fear!

So many classes have unlimited dodge or access to vigor for a crazy amount of time, its not like the developers gave you nothing to outskill play the necromancers… Just dodge it! They’ll go down, not like they tanks.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Posted by: Walse.1749

Walse.1749

Good read, you make some very good points. Imho we need a defensive boost to truly be an attrition class but our condi damage needs to be toned down a bit. Making ‘doom’ shorter again would help a lot. And maybe make dhuumfire proc less.