Not happy with Pvp to Pve Weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

I dont want the same build for pve as pvp, very few players, thats why you seperated the trinkets/traits.

SO WHY NOT DO THE SAME FOR WEAPONS!!!

I mean Come on, I dont wana swap my weapons everytime I pve to pvp or pvp to pve.

This means it is going to take up more space and will be more annoying.

Anet please fix this.

SAB or RIOT

in PvP

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

I can`t believe somebody was such an idiot why we can`t choose weapons like sigils ?

in PvP

Posted by: Fori.2830

Fori.2830

This gets +1 from me. How annoying to swap weapons all the time.

in PvP

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Man so hard to double click before hitting the Play Now button, holy crap people. The pvp build will keep your sigils so all you literally have to do is double click the weapons you want to use before hitting play now.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in PvP

Posted by: Fori.2830

Fori.2830

For me it is more annoying that I have to carry all sorts of weapons around now when I might want to swap.

Right now I wanna play with dagger. Right no dagger on this char – go to PvE – get Dagger – equip it…

And also: Think about this: I want to try Axe in PvP. Then I get lvl 4 Axe to equip in PvE. Equip it. Transmute it. When I get a lvl 80 Axe in PvE because I think it’s worth it I have to transmute … again!

(edited by Fori.2830)

in PvP

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I do not want to swap in and out staff-scepter-torch and GS-sword-focus every time I switch from DPS PvE to condi PvP.

It is annoying. Please keep different weapons equipped in their respective modes as long as both exist in my inventory.

20 level 80s and counting.

in PvP

Posted by: Zedo.5804

Zedo.5804

i dont like this new pvp equipment sistem…too much confusion in my inventory,ok adieu pvp…tnx a lot…

in PvP

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

This is very annoying, I usually PvE while waiting for arena queues and sometimes join on the last few seconds before a match and when I get out of PvP i’m often immediately in combat. Switching weapons constantly isn’t fun.

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

This is extremely annoying. I don’t want to carry my pvp weapon around with me. And swapping all the time.. ugh what were designers thinking..

in PvP

Posted by: CratZ.6270

CratZ.6270

Adding to the injury my friend thinks this new system is how it should be so that his 5 second trip to Vigil keep through mists is now in perfect sync with his PvE experience.

in PvP

Posted by: starjoker.2876

starjoker.2876

I have to agree with the opener this new pvp weapon system simply dosent work. Now i have to carry weapons that i only use in pvp in pve, and another thing i had some skins in my old pvp weapons where are they did they just disappear or do i have to use a transmutation charge just to get them back.
PS: I really dislike this new patch it only pleases a few minority of the players

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

It’s just a hastle that takes up unwanted inventory space. Hopefully this problem will be fixed if A-net every implements build templates.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Agree this is annoying. We should be able to get an simple exotic level weapon for any class. this should remain in PvP only.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Agree this is annoying. We should be able to get an simple exotic level weapon for any class. this should remain in PvP only.

Exactly.. didn’t they want to simplify things and make it easier for beginners, eh? Don’t know why they made that so complicated…

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

+1 on this, they really didn’t think very hard about this aspect at all.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

not sure if lowbies only one who dont carry other set of weapons while they pvp, specially with ele or engineer i carry all thier weapon you might never know when skyhammer going to pop, also for ranger to carry longbow.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

bump… i’d consider this a bug (might want to reconsider renaming the title of the thread to something like BUG – pvp build – weapons or something like that). it remembers traits, but not weapons.

please fix.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

in PvP

Posted by: Saikano.7853

Saikano.7853

bump!
there are already many threads like this one
this gotta get anet’s attention