Other tipe of spvp modes

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: rimpak.8529

rimpak.8529

Hello,
haven’t played GW2 for some time, didin’t follow any news. So here’s my question :
Is there going to be added some type of ‘arena 2vs2/3vs3’ mode anytime soon? If that would happen I’m preatty sure many GW2 pvpers would be satisfied.

(edited by rimpak.8529)

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: NewTrain.7549

NewTrain.7549

Don’t hold your breath.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Hello,
haven’t played GW2 for some time, didin’t follow any news. So here’s my question :
Is there going to be added some tipe of ‘arena 2vs2/3vs3’ mode anytime soon? If that would happen I’m preatty sure many GW2 pvpers would be satisfied.

Nope, ex-wow players would be satisfied.

We had tons of gamemodes in GW1, I hope they will take some from there before starting to copy other formats.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

man we got leeder after 6 months soloq after 1 year so just w8 1 more year for new pvp modes That how anet do their job , but u can still chill on pve u have new content every 2 weeks

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

rimpak.8529

Hello,
Is there going to be added some tipe of ‘arena 2vs2/3vs3’ mode anytime soon? If that would happen I’m preatty sure many GW2 pvpers would be satisfied.

Nope, ex-wow players would be satisfied

We had tons of gamemodes in GW1, I hope they will take some from there before starting to copy other formats.

Infact, I am an ex-wow player, but are you saying GW2 pvpers do not want arena type of pvp ? That’s what I understood from you.

(edited by rimpak.8529)

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Hello,

Infact, I am an ex-wow player, but are you saying GW2 pvpers do not want arena type of pvp ? That’s what I understood from you.

If you are writing the wow formats I know you can’t imagine better gamemodes, which gw1 had a great variety of.

Indeed, we need a deathmatch, but not a 2v2 3v3.

4v4 or 5v5 with some secondary objective maybe.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Heroes Ascent and GvG from Guild Wars 1. That is all.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Matty.1953

Matty.1953

Hello,

If you are writing the wow formats I know you can’t imagine better gamemodes, which gw1 had a great variety of.

I actually disagree and I didn’t come from wow, I came from gw1 as well. With no dedicated healer 4v4s and 5v5s would be too much in terms of dps in a deathmatch environment.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

TUP asuranball is worth to look at.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

rimpak.8529

What makes me sad, that we’ll probably have to wait ages for something new

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

Hello,

I actually disagree and I didn’t come from wow, I came from gw1 as well. With no dedicated healer 4v4s and 5v5s would be too much in terms of dps in a deathmatch environment.

exactly
they really won’t be able to remake gvg or ha in gw2 because the combat is bad, the best bet would be some kind of 2v2 or 3v3. anything more and it would be a nightmare

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Hello,

Too much in the current meta. Once this cluster-kitten is behind us, and the new skills thrown our way, it could happen. And I for one, hope it does.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

I would settle for a capture the flag…or another type of game. Maybe a last man standing?

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

I would settle for a capture the flag…or another type of game. Maybe a last man standing?

Ranger wins.

Other tipe of spvp modes

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Ranger wins.

Permastealth thief wins.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]