People want to report my ranger.

in PvP

Posted by: khuang.2178

khuang.2178

Today I was in pick-up PvP, enjoy myself as well as for my daily.

I was using a Ranger, with Bear and Murellow as my underwater pets. when I got kill today, they (think there were one thief, mesmer and another one?) didn’t killed me right the way. so i had my pet come to rez me. when my pet comes, they started to attack me, but not finish me. so I didn’t died.

they started to say going to report me, cuz I used exploit.
Maybe pet’s rezing is overpower, or not. but they have like 6 seconds to kill me before my pet came for me pet was rezing me, as well as my self-healing… enough for 2~3 ppl if they didn’t interrupt my self-healing..

I don’t know, just felling bad. cuz i play the game, and love it., so i wouldn’t do that.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

This wouldn’t be an issue if the stomp mechanic was implemented in water as well. Lick wounds was broken before, now it works just right, it’s the lack of stomp that makes it somewhat op underwater now. However, it’s not anymore op than the ever evading thief.

Implement stomp underwater – issue solved.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Rangers heal underwater is insane its almost impossible to kill him 1×1, but it is not an exploit, it is just a show of competence in ANet pvp dev part. So do not worry, even if they reported you there is nothing that is going to happen : ]

in PvP

Posted by: urinfamousr.7631

urinfamousr.7631

lick wounds is easily countered with an interrupt

we had a ranger 3v1 and i interrupted him maybe 8 times myself as an Ele along with bleeding/burning him and auto attacking besides wutever the other 2 were doing and couldnt bring his hp down. the pet was dead and couldnt be selected. the ress pet to revive thing doesnt allow u to target them to kill it. killing an auto water ranger is a huge waste of time 3v1 i couldnt imagine 1v1…talk about broken

in PvP

Posted by: Luriyu.6873

Luriyu.6873

there is an apparent bug though. the pet continues to heal after it has been downed. so an interrupt while the pet is killed doesn’t seem to work.

i’ve been slightly abusing it, but pretty much only in 3v1 situations. i’ll properly res my pet to res me in a 1v1 fight for sake of fairness.

in PvP

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

Seriously, cut rangers some slack.

in PvP

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

Rangers heal underwater is insane its almost impossible to kill him 1×1, but it is not an exploit, it is just a show of competence in ANet pvp dev part. So do not worry, even if they reported you there is nothing that is going to happen : ]

Nope, here is what you do.

Damage the Ranger till Lick Wounds comes up, then when he blows it. Kill the pet, switch back to Ranger and kill him. If you have AoE’s underwater it just goes quicker.

Poor Ranger, now you know how ridiculous people can be and can understand why Thieves are always like “WTF?! How does that even make sense?”.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Pets heal even dead : |

in PvP

Archonis.7249

What? I did this to a Ranger like last week.

His pet was healing him and I killed his pet and his health stopped moving up. Then I took the Ranger down.

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Pet gets ressed then heals, if the ranger’s pet is dead then you start attacking him then he uses lick wounds his pet will res and heal him

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Archonis.7249

I know that. I am talking about damaging the Ranger until he pops that CD, then while the pet is trying to heal him. Kill the pet now that ability is on CD and kill the Ranger.

in PvP

Posted by: Trollhammer.7439

Trollhammer.7439

In PvE.
Dead pets don’t heal in PvP.