Picking a profession

Picking a profession

in PvP

Posted by: Naldor.7865

Naldor.7865

So I know that some people might say: pick wichever you feel it bests suits you. And based on what I’ve tried by playing all classes, I can’t decide wich of the following three I should make:
.Engineer
.Elementalist
.Necromancer

What I want to know is wich of this 3 is most successful in a less-supportive role, like, wich of them are better at actually killing players in PvP. I know they are not top tier in that, we have the mesmers and thieves there, but I don’t like to play professions considered to be “op-like”. I like to play a more average tier class that when played well can compete with the more faceroll ones.

I hope that I made myself clear and you can easily tell me wich of this professions are better suited for me

Picking a profession

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

D/D Ele.
You can 1v1 anyone, you can 1v3 pretty consistantly too. And if/when you DO decide to support a group you have that as well.

Con: Has a learning curve. Once you learn how to play it though it is easily the single most powerful warrior on the field in every capacity.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Picking a profession

in PvP

Posted by: Naldor.7865

Naldor.7865

D/D Ele.
You can 1v1 anyone, you can 1v3 pretty consistantly too. And if/when you DO decide to support a group you have that as well.

Con: Has a learning curve. Once you learn how to play it though it is easily the single most powerful warrior on the field in every capacity.

Well I have that I’ve delved into that ele build today and I actually find it very fun to play and I totally get what you say about the learning curve… I think I’ll give a try now, but I want to hear more opinions. Thanks!!

Picking a profession

in PvP

Posted by: Jinkuro.5163

Jinkuro.5163

In the words of a wise old kung fu master; “The strongest style is your own” the class you like to play the most is the one you’ll be most willing to invest the time to learn. Try them all out.