Post Your Questions for the EU All Stars!

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

Hey there guys! As promised in the indiegogo campaign I will be conducting a series of interviews and getting other content while I am at Gamescom! Some of the interview questions will be predetermined by myself, but I also want to take some questions from you guys to ask the teams, players, and developers at the event. Well starting today we will be collecting those questions!

Starting today with the European team and over the next few days I will be making threads like this one both here and on the official forums to collect questions to ask. When I head to Germany next week, Im going to take the most popular and interesting questions to ask during the interviews themselves. The thread schedule will be as follows:

• Today: European Allstars
  • Wednesday: North American Allstars
  • Thursday: Chinese Allstars
  • Friday: ArenaNet Developers

As we go through this threads, please keep in mind that these interviews are pending on if I am able to get an interview with the person/group in question.

With the explanation out of the way however, lets get to it!

If you have a question to ask ROM, Tage, Helseth, Denshee, Sizer, or the entirety of TM, go ahead and post it here along with who you want the question directed at. If your question is liked enough or if we are able to get to it, it will be asked in a live interview!

The interviews and all the promised Gamescom content will be posted over at my youtube channel

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Posted by: Brix.8461

Brix.8461

I have a question for Jebro (even tho he’s not on the list): What is your favourite flavour for cheesecake?

Global Social Media, ESL
http://eslgaming.com

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

To all of the EU team.

What is your opinion on Skyhammer, and should it remain in soloQ ?

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

I don’t have a question to the european team but a petition. Guys, please. Talk to Anet devs and tell them to remove skyhammer from soloq.

We voted for you guys, don’t forget it

(edited by Marcos.3690)

in PvP

Posted by: Valentine.7683

Valentine.7683

Why do you think GW2 is worthy of your time for competitive play? Why not something like LoL, DotA, Hearthstone etc that have larger esports communities and companies behind them that care about driving the games as competitive esports?

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

i have some questions to all:

-what do you think your class is missing and how should it be fixed or is it at the right spot(as balancing)?

-do you think arenanet is currently doing a good job for pvp in the game?(balance/rewards/update/events/community interaction wise) and why?

-what do you want for arenanet to have as #1 priority right now in pvp?

Have fun at gamescon

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

(edited by Seiishizo.7162)

in PvP

Posted by: Motoko.2875

Motoko.2875

My questions apply to all:

Do you really consider yourself “All Stars” even though all of the good players have already left the game over a year ago?

Why do you keep wasting time in this PvP wasteland while ANET has proven over and over that they do not care how badly they destroyed GW PvP?

How many people do you think are actually paying attention to these questions, let alone this article?

IGN: Motoko, Motoko Kai, Gladiator Motoko – Zero Quality [zQ], [LaG], [USA]

in PvP

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Do you really consider yourself “All Stars” even though all of the good players have already left the game over a year ago?

Why do you keep wasting time in this PvP wasteland while ANET has proven over and over that they do not care how badly they destroyed GW PvP?

How many people do you think are actually paying attention to these questions, let alone this article?

i have a few questions for you:

why are you asking these questions? do you honestly think blu would pick them to ask on an interview? do you think pointless aggression and dissing will solve anything? did it at least make you feel better?

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in PvP

Posted by: Motoko.2875

Motoko.2875

i have a few questions for you:

why are you asking these questions? do you honestly think blu would pick them to ask on an interview? do you think pointless aggression and dissing will solve anything? did it at least make you feel better?

I seem to have struck a nerve.

Does the truth within my questions upset you?

It should. It should upset ANET too.

IGN: Motoko, Motoko Kai, Gladiator Motoko – Zero Quality [zQ], [LaG], [USA]

in PvP

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

Is it true that Helseth grew the rest of Team Mist in test tubes?

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

Is it true that Helseth grew the rest of Team Mist in test tubes?

As a logical and some might argue irrefutable follow-up to that question – Why are all of you guys so frikkin handsome? Seriously, what’s up with that?

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

@Sizer: no questions, just thank you for your streams. You already answer there our questions
@Helseth: I’m expecting a coky answer to this, but let’s try: how can you manage to lead your team in such high-pressure situations?
@Rom: why don’t you buy a better cam?

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

Fine, I’ll be serious then.

@Entire Team Mist: Thanks to your streams and tournament performance, you have the chance of becoming the most influental GW2 team since Team Paradigm EU. As such, you have the ear of both the community and the developers. How will you capitalize on your presence for the betterment of the game? Specifically, how will you

A) liaison with the developers and influence PvP development?

B) revitalize the community? You talked about giving back to the community in the wake of your Gamescom selection. Other than guides and streams, what will this entail, exactly?

Finally, thank you for believing in a high skillcap team comp with high mobility, high burst and high aggression. You make conquest worth spectating. Never go kitten mode.

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: Rolyate.6753

Rolyate.6753

If you had to pick a single player who is most influential in your success, who would it be?

Rolyate
How do you pronounce your name?

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

If you had to pick a single player who is most influential in your success, who would it be?

Rolly, pls. Not even a question. Taque carries like a motherfkr.

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: Solentka.7530

Solentka.7530

My question is : What du u think about what Colin said "an all-star event need an all-star shoutcaster, does it mean that Jebro & other shoutcaster are under the lvl to shoutcast the all-star tournament ? (If a remember well, it would be DE shoutcasters who shoutcast the tournament no ?)

in PvP

Marcos.3690

My question is : What du u think about what Colin said "an all-star event need an all-star shoutcaster, does it mean that Jebro & other shoutcaster are under the lvl to shoutcast the all-star tournament ? (If a remember well, it would be DE shoutcasters who shoutcast the tournament no ?)

Jebro is not good enough for sure.

in PvP

Posted by: Khang.6743

Khang.6743

Where do you see Guild Wars 2 in relation to eSports a year from now?

(edited by Khang.6743)

in PvP

Marcos.3690

Where do you see the Guild Wars 2 in relation to eSport two years from now?

In the forums, complaining about skyhammer lol

in PvP

Posted by: Khang.6743

Khang.6743

Where do you see the Guild Wars 2 in relation to eSport two years from now?

In the forums, complaining about skyhammer lol

lol

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

whos their daddy and what does he do? tell them to call me big daddy.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Two questions:

1. Pick one-two professions. You’re able to split three chosen abilities/traits/weapon skills between PvE and PvP for each profession. What would you choose and how would you change the PvP part to make it both fun to use and balanced ?

2. Would you prefer having builds that cannot be “all-round” efficient, with their own major tradeoffs, or rather builds that can do well in almost every situation on their own, but not really have any hard “role” flavour ?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

Ask how their strategy of throwing games in teamQ is all part of a genius plan to win ToL2. Also, a shoutout to ROM for playing bull’s charge zerker with axe/shield and longsword. The manliest lad on earth.

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

-do you think arenanet is currently doing a good job for pvp in the game?(balance/rewards/update/events/community interaction wise) and why?

-what do you want for arenanet to have as #1 priority right now in pvp?

Shizo you’re just baiting them for a permaban from forums you know right? xD

More cannons and glasses on skyhammer top priority pvp 2014!

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Reevz.2617

Reevz.2617

you poking at the wolves den sheeit

in PvP

Aereniel.7356

People seriously have no more questions? This community is beyond pathetic, you guys have the initiative of a narcoleptic tortoise.

When is Team Mist starting a community outreach program where individual TM members help the underprivileged and the skillcapped by hosting PvP events? Something along the lines of:

ROM’s summer PvP bootcamp for young up-and-coming lads
Covers the most important facet of sPvP: how to eviscerate like a man
Protip: Yelling EVISCERAAAAATE in TeamSpeak not only splits everyone’s eardrums but actually increases your crit damage by 10%

Community outreach events – make ‘em happen.

Been here since launch

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

I have a question for helseth: what is your favourite brand of breakfast cereals ?