Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Honeyboy.9167

Honeyboy.9167

Anyone know how to make this? The only google result I came across seemed to be wrong, at least after 50 tries or so.

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Im guessing you are reffering to staff elememtalist with some focus on fire? It could possibly be the pyromancer build, or something like that.

You might want to be a little bit more specific though, everyone is running their own build nowadays on eles, you might want to go to the ele forum and ask there for some good fire staff build for PvP.

My personal opinion? Stay away from it. That is, from eles and specially staff. If you are still dead set on staff ele then I recommend you the kamikaze build 10/20/10/0/30, 4 arcanes, focus on blasting staff, having the arcane shield on 25% hp, earth armor on 50% hp, elemental surge. One trick pony, hard, telegraphed, but if you pull it off, you might see some nice action before going down.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Im guessing you are reffering to staff elememtalist with some focus on fire? It could possibly be the pyromancer build, or something like that.

You might want to be a little bit more specific though, everyone is running their own build nowadays on eles, you might want to go to the ele forum and ask there for some good fire staff build for PvP.

My personal opinion? Stay away from it. That is, from eles and specially staff. If you are still dead set on staff ele then I recommend you the kamikaze build 10/20/10/0/30, 4 arcanes, focus on blasting staff, having the arcane shield on 25% hp, earth armor on 50% hp, elemental surge. One trick pony, hard, telegraphed, but if you pull it off, you might see some nice action before going down.

He was talking about skins. SKINS

Recent elementalist buffs not to your liking, huh?

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Honeyboy.9167

anyone know? I tried the dolyak recipe from the gw2guru forum, also tried ~25 paid, free and tiger tokens each with slivers

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

He was talking about skins. SKINS

Recent elementalist buffs not to your liking, huh?

What buffs?

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

@silvermember

diamond skin ofc

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

The guru page says fire/flame in first post yea..
But some people that commented said they didn’t get a single fire weapon…
Also wiki has no info about this at all.. so i guess nobody knows..
Haven’t really seen anyone with the staff in pvp either.

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Honeyboy.9167

Anyone else? Will try later with Phoenix if I can get the tokens

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Asomal.6453

Asomal.6453

I don`t thing anyone knows the recipe (if there`s one). My best bet would be buying Mystery Coffers and trying your luck.

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Honeyboy.9167

Ya I lost track of how much glory I sunk into mystery coffers.

I wonder if the placement of the Fire Staff in the locker between Arcing and Bramble means anything? As far as I can tell, the only other weapons which appear in that location are all swords, Fiery Gladius (Tiger Sliver, tried that already), Flamberge (Phoenix Sliver), and Swordbreaker (???)

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Honeyboy.9167

last bump before I use the last of my glory experimenting

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?

in PvP

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

Just got one out of a Mystery Coffer

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Pvp Fire Staff recipe?