REPORTED...lose with some dignity guys

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Edit the pictures to hide his name. You’ll get infracted otherwise.

in PvP

Posted by: Epidemix Revenge.4862

Epidemix Revenge.4862

I can’t even edit the screenshots, let alone hack so I just deleted. It was the conversation and combat log screenshots..

Basically some dude reported me for hacking because I wrecked him with eviscerate. I killed him with a 7.3k and he claimed it was 15k and reported that I exploited. The only explanation I have is hammer got him at the same time maybe? If something went wacky it sure wasn’t on my part. My combat log showed a hit of 7.3k. He whispered.me for 5 minutes about how I was reported for hacking… I was just using valk ammy with str runes int sigils and leeching sigil. Boom beyotch

(edited by Epidemix Revenge.4862)

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

you can report him back for verbal abuse.
false accusation of hacking is considered as verbal abuse.

here:
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

1. While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.

you ought to have reported him back right on the spot.

(edited by Deimos Tel Arin.7391)

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

If usually just edit them in paint and put a black box over their names.

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

you can report him back for verbal abuse.
false accusation of hacking is considered as verbal abuse.

here:
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

1. While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.

you ought to have reported him back right on the spot.

Thats very good to know.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Or you could just ignore people like this and not get bent out of shape. And yes to me it is getting bent out of shape when all you have to do is ignore them. In the real world if someone gave you the finger would you report them to the police or try to shame them publicly somehow? Im not condoning bad behavior in game but really you just ignore them and they cant bother you anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

I hate the ‘report’ threat so so much. After playing League of Legends people will threaten to report you for pretty much everything, usually if they don’t get their way.

It’s become the online ’I’m going to tell teacher!’.

It’s a sad reflection on how kids are becoming so inept on taking responsibility for and sorting out their own arguments their instant response to any issue is ’I’m gonna tell on you and then you’ll be in trouble!’ So placing the onus on someone else to deal with the confrontation.

Don’t worry though, once they leave mommies breasts they’ll realize no on gives a **** about their problems in adult-land and they’ll actually have to deal with things. (unless they become one of those loons who calls the cops every 5 minutes with reports of someone calling them a mean name.)

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I hate the ‘report’ threat so so much. After playing League of Legends people will threaten to report you for pretty much everything, usually if they don’t get their way.

It’s become the online ’I’m going to tell teacher!’.

It’s a sad reflection on how kids are becoming so inept on taking responsibility for and sorting out their own arguments their instant response to any issue is ’I’m gonna tell on you and then you’ll be in trouble!’ So placing the onus on someone else to deal with the confrontation.

Don’t worry though, once they leave mommies breasts they’ll realize no on gives a **** about their problems in adult-land and they’ll actually have to deal with things. (unless they become one of those loons who calls the cops every 5 minutes with reports of someone calling them a mean name.)

Wat? Handle it yourself by challenging them to a 1v1 or get in an internet fight over it or something? That’s as silly as posting about it in the forums… absolutely nothing good will come of it.

No need to act like a child. If you want to report some one for breaking the TOS, then just report them, no need to tell them or run around talking about the situation. Just report and let a-net handle it.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in PvP

Posted by: Archer.3129

Archer.3129

I have to admit anyone taking all of your life in a one shot type of scenario is going to make you suspect. I have been there, mainly with assassins they hit me for all but 1200 I think it was, of almost 19000. So I even thought something very unusual was up. I had to decide that it was cheating of some sort or the assassins are way over where they should be. I opted for overpowered. Reporting someone for hacking is not verbal abuse. trying to bug you after the report is. Unfortunately people love to use the reporting system as a get even kind of thing but that is why they should be reviewing the report and do fact finding. If you have done nothing wrong then it should show. After a good match one of the players reported me for an inappropriate name so they made me change it. So no they don’t always treat reports with sense but I have faith that they usually do. My name I had to change was Gotta Pee Man and was hardly inappropriate. I also had it a long time with no issue. Be careful of not becoming the very thing you are complaining about.

in PvP

Posted by: Epidemix Revenge.4862

Epidemix Revenge.4862

I have to admit anyone taking all of your life in a one shot type of scenario is going to make you suspect. I have been there, mainly with assassins they hit me for all but 1200 I think it was, of almost 19000. So I even thought something very unusual was up. I had to decide that it was cheating of some sort or the assassins are way over where they should be. I opted for overpowered. Reporting someone for hacking is not verbal abuse. trying to bug you after the report is. Unfortunately people love to use the reporting system as a get even kind of thing but that is why they should be reviewing the report and do fact finding. If you have done nothing wrong then it should show. After a good match one of the players reported me for an inappropriate name so they made me change it. So no they don’t always treat reports with sense but I have faith that they usually do. My name I had to change was Gotta Pee Man and was hardly inappropriate. I also had it a long time with no issue. Be careful of not becoming the very thing you are complaining about.

I understand. I aint got the time for that BS anyway. I was just nervous because that never happened to me before and I wanted to post some proof here in case I got in trouble for something I didn’t even know I did. I don’t know how to hack or exploit anything. But he did drop like a ton of bricks so I wonder if it could be some kind of bug? I hit him at like the very maximum range so maybe it hit twice or something? In any case /shrug after I saw all the responses about how common it is for people to act like this I felt better.

TY for all the replies. Ima go hack some more /evil laugh

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Don’t worry about it, the report would do nothing regardless. They only look at possible third party program use or gold selling. If you aren’t doing either then you’re in the green. I have been banned 3 times and received my account back after each time due to the idea of third party program use. They need solid evidence of the perpetration or they won’t bother with the accusation. The guy is just lying through his teeth and abusing the report function due to built up rage from pvp. Happens in any game honestly.

Säïnt