Really disappointed

Really disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This is in response to the FAQ on the glory booster remover.

An item that you both sold and provided as a reward is being discontinued. Here is what you do not understand…. some of us have so many of these glory boosters that it isn’t possible to use them all up. There is no good reason why we cannot trade these in. So what if others have used them up. I would as well if I didn’t have so many. It is only fair that you allow people to get something for these.

and btw, ANET really needs to think through this whole remove glory as a reward and give us nothing in return concept. For some of us, rank means nothing. It is not an incentive to play. Phase out glory when you have something new to use as an incentive.

So disappointing.

Really disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

stop crying. its a cyber 50% boost in a video game. seriously why are people winge-ing about this so hard?

Really disappointed

in PvP

style.6173

stop crying. its a cyber 50% boost in a video game. seriously why are people winge-ing about this so hard?

Well, if you ever get a lot, you will understand.

and do explain this… why should someone play pvp when there are no rewards? I’m sure your comment made sense in your head, but you really need to think before replying.

Really disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

and do explain this… why should someone play pvp when there are no rewards? I’m sure your comment made sense in your head, but you really need to think before replying.

Because you play a game to have fun. this is not a job, its recreation. christ – the whole reward mentality has ruined gaming and games in general.

Really disappointed

in PvP

style.6173

Sigh. You don’t get it. ANET needs to make a game that a majority of players want to play. PvP is not as successful as everyone hoped. Why?

Really disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

Sigh. You don’t get it. ANET needs to make a game that a majority of players want to play. PvP is not as successful as everyone hoped. Why?

Because it’s still in beta.

\o/

Really disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Because you play a game to have fun. this is not a job, its recreation. christ – the whole reward mentality has ruined gaming and games in general.

It all comes down to preferences.
What’s wrong with the fondness of feeling accomplished and rewarded? Let them play the way they want and you just go on and play how you like. We have our role players, casuals, midcores, hardcores, professionals (playing for $), etc. Players as myself and Style love the feel of progression and being rewarded.
Wouldn’t it be even better to have this “fun” AND be rewarded? Nomnom

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux