Sorry but the rewards are not good

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

I’m glad they added wardrobe and other stuff but the rewards are incredibly bad. At least give rares/exotics for winning in yolo/team Q. And please stop giving me skill points that I don’t need.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

I’m going to disagree. I think the rewards are fine. it’s much better than the cluster before of opening a bunch of chests at the start over each level tier, then salvaging all of that gear, to make more gear, to salvage that gear…then one day lose most of those salvaged mats in a rewards wipe.

As for the skill points, keep them coming. If they are going to charge us skill points for the new skills, then it’s great they are providing all of these skill points. If those skill points weren’t there, I would be very frustrated with the skill point cost of skills.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: Raunchy.6891

Raunchy.6891

You know that if you ever want to craft a legendary you need at least 200 skill points right? It might not matter to you but part of the changes were to make all items available to pvpers which includes mats, skill points, and tomes. Just because you don’t want it doesn’t mean other people dont.

in PvP

a t s e.9614

That’s why I said stop giving ME skill points. I expect people to know how to read. You should have a choice of stuff you want . PvE players can farm for a specific thing and in PvP you play and get random stuff that you probably don’t need.

in PvP

Posted by: Raunchy.6891

Raunchy.6891

That’s why I said stop giving ME skill points. I expect people to know how to read. You should have a choice of stuff you want . PvE players can farm for a specific thing and in PvP you play and get random stuff that you probably don’t need.

A choice of what? What else do you want them to give you? There is literally nothing else to give in spvp you have max stats and whatever gear you want. Will they create more rewards? Eventually. Though complaining about that 3 days after the update seems a bit premature.

Also just a little fyi they did a discussion on what kind of rewards people wanted and this is what we asked for. Sorry Anet couldn’t cater it to your desires though.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Great start, lots of potential. But as per usual, there’s that chance that….they don’t use that potential.

Pvp reward CDI, please.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yes. You totally deserve exotic gear for a 10-15 minute time investment, lol.

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

I strongly disagree. As a matter of fact seeing how sPvP underwent a complete change in reward mechanics and now awards gold and reward tracks stuff I think it is now more profitable than ever.

Just think about it – 4 wins in solo ranked (20-30 minutes total) now award 1g (up to 15g daily) and 4000 rank points which is enough to get at least a couple of checkpoint rewards. Not to mention skins which you can choose every time you reach a specific reward track checkpoint. Try comparing how much time you would need to farm Zhaitan Shards for Arah weapons in PvE and how relatively easy it is now to get those skins in sPvP. I had my share of Arah runs (aprox 300+ of them) and trust me, now that sPvP reward tracks are introduced I don’t even think about wasting my time with Arah in PvE (only if there is someone willing enough to handsomely reward me for doing it)

Rewards are imho the least of the problems sPvP currently has.

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

The last time I did PvE, I got 1 gold out of 1 run of CoF. This took me ~10 minutes.
So how is this equal to PvP?
You probably wont will all 4 matches and 30 minutes for 4 matches seems very optimistic.

About Zaithan Shards, I’d like to quote my guild mate from today?
Him: “Do you get Zaithan shards out of the tracks?”
Me: “Yes, I got 240 out of the full track”
Him: “Nah, I get them faster via arah”

I think, a hard problem is the skill factor.
PvE gets easier, the more “skilled” you become.
But given proper Matchmaking, PvP won’t become easier, even if you get better and the rewards will stay the same. I don’t play much PvE but my guild seems to have some rly crazy PvE players, who are able to do dungeons, inclusivly arah rly fast. I did CoF together with them some times. The speed was insane.

In addition, the reward tracks all are similar “difficult”. But the dungeons are not.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i got an ascended ring from an early chest in the balthazaar track.
only part of the reward i don’t like is the ascended mats that are already clogging up my bank.

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

only part of the reward i don’t like is the ascended mats that are already clogging up my bank.

I did too

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Really? I haven’t played Balthazar yet, how many Dragonite/Empyreal are you getting?

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Really? I haven’t played Balthazar yet, how many Dragonite/Empyreal are you getting?

I got 23 dragonite from one of the boxes i think I wast really paying attention since i dont use that stuff so im not 100% sure

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

can anyone teach how to create a legendary? pls message ingame. thank you.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: RusShiro.9241

RusShiro.9241

Heck to the yeah, I’m liking the rewards for sure.

in PvP

a t s e.9614

So people dont want bonus rewards for winning a rated game? Ok hotjoin heroes.

in PvP

Posted by: RusShiro.9241

RusShiro.9241

Huh?
15 characters

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

Rewards are great. And yes, keep the skill point scrolls. For those who wish to level up their pvp-alts, this helps immensely.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

skill pointz are nice – you can craft with them alot nice skins (50 skillpointz each) or just make gold

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

This problem is relevant only now because Anet has made a big show of “unifying” PvP and PvE and creating the same base currency (gold). When you do that, you need to equalize rewards.

So how much gold can a PvE player make in 13 hours of play? ~40g? That’s how much we need to get for the same time investment in PvP.

This wasn’t an issue before when the two worlds were separate. Now they’re not.