Spirit Ranger Stream All Day Everyday (22/5)

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

in PvP

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

I don’t think anyone wants to see gameplay from a class set up that requires little skill. It’s incredibly boring and I hope it gets nerfed into the ground.

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

I don’t think anyone wants to see gameplay from a class set up that requires little skill. It’s incredibly boring and I hope it gets nerfed into the ground.

Amen to that.

in PvP

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

So much anger. :/

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

in PvP

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

Why do people do this? What’s the point? Do they make money or something?

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

I’ll watch your stream, let them QQ Spirit ranger take’s as much skill as almost ever single class playing in the meta atm.

They sad part is thief’s use less skill then a spirit ranger and have more evade but have less QQ.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

Amen to that.

Amen

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

I’ll watch your stream, let them QQ Spirit ranger take’s as much skill as almost ever single class playing in the meta atm.

They sad part is thief’s use less skill then a spirit ranger and have more evade but have less QQ.

Are you seriously comparing a Thief with a Ranger in matter of skills?

Have you ever play a thief in SPVP?

I can say i play both and trust me man if you are comparing them is because you dont have an idea.

What is next comparing necro with ele? . . . plz

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

Are you seriously comparing a Thief with a Ranger in matter of skills?

Have you ever play a thief in SPVP?

I can say i play both and trust me man if you are comparing them is because you dont have an idea.

What is next comparing necro with ele? . . . plz

/popcorn. Tell me more.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

If you really think spirit Ranger is low skill then make one yourself and duel me.

Of course if you don’t like that idea, I encourage you to find a single spirit ranger in this game who can beat me in a duel reliably. If it is a low skill class then certainly you can find some other person who is capable of out preforming another ranger. Unless of course there is actually some depth and skill that differentiates players that you can’t put your finger on because you have absolutely no experience playing the class you comment on at a high level.

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Every time a viewer gets bombarded with advertisements during the stream, the streamer earns ~$0.02.

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

i just test my PC if it can do decent streaming.

It’s my first time to stream today. just installed OBS and i cant even properly configure it at the moment.

A.NET feel free to delete/lock this coz i don’t want it to be a personal thread. ill just link my stream on my sig. regards.

Now: Streaming Fractals.

Also,

When the pros got GW2 PVP TV, i wish to see average-low skill players like me stream so its much relatable and feel good about yourself and never feel that you’re the noobiest player. Watching the pros do it, it doesn’t look real aka they’re too good

And no i don’t stream to earn. I just stream to play good music and let everyone see an average player.

(edited by alcopaul.2156)

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

If you really think spirit Ranger is low skill then make one yourself and duel me.

Of course if you don’t like that idea, I encourage you to find a single spirit ranger in this game who can beat me in a duel reliably. If it is a low skill class then certainly you can find some other person who is capable of out preforming another ranger. Unless of course there is actually some depth and skill that differentiates players that you can’t put your finger on because you have absolutely no experience playing the class you comment on at a high level.

I don’t even

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Watch this video please…Unless you considered spam clicking mouse is Skill…

A Vet Ranger will always beat A Casual Ranger.
A Vet Ranger will always beat A Vet of any other class.
A casual Ranger can do very decent against other players same skill level.
A casual Ranger will always beat a casual player of any other class.

While other class have to try 10x effort to be effective. Spirit Ranger need very little skill involved to be effective. I never said none, it is very little. In fact, I could say it has the lowest skill floor of all right now.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Sol.4310

Watch this video please…Unless you considered spam clicking mouse is Skill…

A Vet Ranger will always beat A Casual Ranger.
A Vet Ranger will always beat A Vet of any other class.
A casual Ranger can do very decent against other players same skill level.
A casual Ranger will always beat a casual player of any other class.

While other class have to try 10x effort to be effective. Spirit Ranger need very little skill involved to be effective. I never said none, it is very little. In fact, I could say it has the lowest skill floor of all right now.

I was right all you do is find threads to QQ on. Wonder what class you will QQ about next.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Stealth.9324

The only so class I feel OP right now is Necro and Spirit Ranger. If you can find me QQ on anything on Thief, Guardian,Mesmer,Eles, Engineer, then let me know…. But nvm, since you say that, I already know you decide to put your head in sand.

in PvP

Sol.4310

The only so class I feel OP right now is Necro and Spirit Ranger. If you can find me QQ on anything on Thief, Guardian,Mesmer,Eles, Engineer, then let me know…. But nvm, since you say that, I already know you decide to put your head in sand.

Funny how you complain about Necro’s/Ranger’s when a good Engi can beat both classes and offer just as much to it’s team and you play Engi. AR…AR…AR…AR…AR

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Ha ha, so now because I play Engineer, you discredit all my lines… Ok fine, since I am bored, if it is a duel you wish for, I am on. Pm me in game to discuss detail. Use polite language please, as soon as I feel you are being rude to me, the deal is over.

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

Ha ha, so now because I play Engineer, you discredit all my lines… Ok fine, since I am bored, if it is a duel you wish for, I am on. Pm me in game to discuss detail. Use polite language please, as soon as I feel you are being rude to me, the deal is over.

Oh you actually play engi? It all makes sense now.

in PvP

Posted by: Tracker.6483

Tracker.6483

I go to the site and he’s playing Guardian in a dungeon. =/

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Duh, did you even read my signature o-O? And what makes sense because I play Engineer? As someone said in the previous post that a good Engine easily eating alive a Spirit Ranger because our “OP” trait AR. If it is true, then why I am here? Saying unnecessary thing because I, Engineer player, will have easy time against you, Spirit player.

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

Duh, did you even read my signature o-O? And what makes sense because I play Engineer? As someone said in the previous post that a good Engine easily eating alive a Spirit Ranger because our “OP” trait AR. If it is true, then why I am here? Saying unnecessary thing because I, Engineer player, will have easy time against you, Spirit player.

So… you can’t beat a spirit ranger on an engi?

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Ha ha, if I sad yes, you would said l2p..If I said no, you would say then Spirit Ranger is not OP. My best shot is to remain silent. I leave the answer to whatever you think.

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

Ha ha, if I sad yes, you would said l2p..If I said no, you would say then Spirit Ranger is not OP. My best shot is to remain silent. I leave the answer to whatever you think.

Well alrighty then :P

in PvP

Sol.4310

Well, you can’t stop a hater from being a hater, there will always been players like you just some like you post in ever single thread complaining.

Should start thread called Stealth’s QQ thread, with your 600+ tourney game xp.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Derps.7421

Please spirit ranger is easy to play and it is over powered.
1. 70% when hit to gain protection
2. 70% when attacking to cause burning the hardest hitting condi (next to high confusion stacks)
3. Spirits can body block attacks and they constantly move around you
4. Spirits activate abilities one causes a PERMA BLIND one does a 4k nuke, one causes an immobilize then a cripple area and the frost one creates a chill area.
5.The Spirit elite ability
6. The rangers weapon sets. With sword and dagger you have 3 evading abilities plus your 2 dodges.
Spirit ranger is OP the reason you are destroying everyone is because the build is carrying you. I am sure you are all skilled players but just accept the fact that the build is over powered.

in PvP

Sol.4310

2. 70% when attacking to cause burning the hardest hitting condi (next to high confusion stacks)
4. Spirits activate abilities one causes a PERMA BLIND one does a 4k nuke, one causes an immobilize then a cripple area and the frost one creates a chill area.
6. The rangers weapon sets. With sword and dagger you have 3 evading abilities plus your 2 dodges.
Spirit ranger is OP the reason you are destroying everyone is because the build is carrying you. I am sure you are all skilled players but just accept the fact that the build is over powered.

It does 4k damage to GC, other targets no chance, also its 1.5 cast time.

I’ve also made a post talking about Spirit rework’s only OP thing atm about Spirit’s are the up time of spirit’s and the elite. There effect’s aren’t that OP. It’s less up time on burning then the Engi traited.

Also allot of Spirit ranger’s do not run the sword/dagger combo. Seem’s to be EU thing but most of NA ranger’s don’t run it unless they copy’ed that video with carrion amulet build which allot spirit ranger’s don’t run. So don’t even try to class us all together when there so many different versions of Spirit build people play.

You guys complain allot about spirit ranger, but why are there so many people out there NOW countering the spirit ranger so hard. Like explain that.

Also almost all current meta builds are just as easy to play as each other. We use more skills on ranger then other classes. Our tank comes from dodge unlike other classes they have access to perma vigor up keep and have just as much dodge as us while having other skills like “blinds” KD/KB/Stun’s to act as there dodge.

Allot of you just refuse to understand the game better, allot of you that complain have barely even played ranger. So QQ some more.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Whatever you said, funny thing is all of these QQ come from people who are made their name through competitive play. i don’t mind you keep playing that cheesy build of yours because at the end of the day, your skill will not improving and one day, you will regret why i am so bad at other class or when Spirit Ranger got what it deserves, you find yourself in trouble. While we, who refuse to play the cheesy build, and keep honing our skill through challenge, you are stuck there with your cheesy build. Remember, at the end of the day, you will reap what you sow. That’s all I have to say.

Back to business, I am u for your challenge. ARE U UP?

in PvP

Derps.7421

I’ve also made a post talking about Spirit rework’s only OP thing atm about Spirit’s are the up time of spirit’s and the elite. There effect’s aren’t that OP. It’s less up time on burning then the Engi traited.

Also allot of Spirit ranger’s do not run the sword/dagger combo. Seem’s to be EU thing but most of NA ranger’s don’t run it unless they copy’ed that video with carrion amulet build which allot spirit ranger’s don’t run. So don’t even try to class us all together when there so many different versions of Spirit build people play.

You guys complain allot about spirit ranger, but why are there so many people out there NOW countering the spirit ranger so hard. Like explain that.

Also almost all current meta builds are just as easy to play as each other. We use more skills on ranger then other classes. Our tank comes from dodge unlike other classes they have access to perma vigor up keep and have just as much dodge as us while having other skills like “blinds” KD/KB/Stun’s to act as there dodge.

Allot of you just refuse to understand the game better, allot of you that complain have barely even played ranger. So QQ some more.

I have over 500 games on a ranger.
A LOT of spirit rangers run sword dagger.
List me some builds that hard counter spirit rangers and i mean HARD COUNTER as in you will never win.
That is completely bs rangers do not use more skills as the other classes.
Rangers are already quite a tanky class plus they have very good regen plus they have a lot of dodge.
People complain about high dodge thieves.
The issue here is your ego.

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

lol look at the classes sol plays ranger may very well be the one with the highest skill req.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Sol.4310

I have over 500 games on a ranger.
A LOT of spirit rangers run sword dagger.
List me some builds that hard counter spirit rangers and i mean HARD COUNTER as in you will never win.
That is completely bs rangers do not use more skills as the other classes.
Rangers are already quite a tanky class plus they have very good regen plus they have a lot of dodge.
People complain about high dodge thieves.
The issue here is your ego.

Take good long read of your guy’s history of you and Stealth. Nothing anyone say’s will effect you guys in anyway what so ever. Your the QQ master’s.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Thanks for your time. Don’t waste your time anymore on us because you know what, the change is inevitable. Happy ending

in PvP

Sol.4310

What are you going to do when you still see Spirit Ranger’s, you honestly think Anet will destroy ranger’s only viable TPvP build, as if they already stated they don’t like to nerf they will just add in more counters to the build.

OH WAIT there already are…. It’s called Warrior/Engi can both hard counter Spirit Ranger’s you kittening brainless noob.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

What are you going to do when you still see Spirit Ranger’s, you honestly think Anet will destroy ranger’s only viable TPvP build, as if they already stated they don’t like to nerf they will just add in more counters to the build.

OH WAIT there already are…. It’s called Warrior/Engi can both hard counter Spirit Ranger’s you kittening brainless noob.

I am enjoying this way too much.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Calling others brainless noob when you yourself abusing such OP, brainless, spamming skill is not something I would expect from a “pro” player such as yourself. Or is it r35 on leaderboard is not your actual skill but other carries you to such high rank? Many rounds of applause to people who hard working carrying you while you are there spamming your skill and think you are doing something for the team. So so disappointed….

in PvP

swiftpaw.6397

Calling others brainless noob when you yourself abusing such OP, brainless, spamming skill is not something I would expect from a “pro” player such as yourself. Or is it r35 on leaderboard is not your actual skill but other carries you to such high rank? Many rounds of applause to people who hard working carrying you while you are there spamming your skill and think you are doing something for the team. So so disappointed….

You seem rather emotional.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Nope, I am not. I am totally unexpected such posts coming from him, someone who r35 on the leaderboard, someone as that status should be modest and helpful new players. He is different to all pros i have met. That’s all it is

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Is it right that spirit rangers usually run without stunbreaker?

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Yes they are sorrow…They have no stun-breaker. You can chain fear them as much as you want, like how you did to Trip Kit Engineer. Though, if you let them free with all his spirit around, you will have a really really hard time.

in PvP

sorrow.2364

So what’s the problem in killing a stunbreaker-free build?
Change your triple kit engineer build to something more CC-heavy and it’s done. It even counters Necromancers, since they are incredibly susceptible to CCs too.

Granade/bomb kit should be enough to clean spirits too, with enough power (so no rabid).

Seriously, AI entities are incredibily easy to kill with enough AoE.

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Stealth.9324

My triple kit is CC-heavy, what are you talking about? FT/Bomb/Tool packed with P/D. Unlike your Necro, we can not chain fear in 4s them and put a lot of condition on them. Fear make them run into opposite direction, lose control of them body while dams and you keep putting Condition on the, through mark… Necro and Engineer are not the same.

in PvP

sorrow.2364

My triple kit is CC-heavy, what are you talking about? FT/Bomb/Tool packed with P/D. Unlike your Necro, we can not chain fear in 4s them and put a lot of condition on them. Fear make them run into opposite direction, lose control of them body while dams and you keep putting Condition on the, through mark… Necro and Engineer are not the same.

So you are CC heavy with AoE and, in the same time, you’ve problems dealing with a build with no stunbreakers and all the utilities bar made of AI entities which can be easily nuked with some AoE.

Also, from the Necromancer hate in your post, I guess you have problems dealing with Necromancers too..?

Or the purpose of your crusade is to punish what in your opinion is skill-less play and mindless spamming? In that case, I’d like to know which profession in this game isn’t based on mindless spamming of rotations (hint: engineer is, elementalist also).

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Sol.4310

Answer this, please tell me why there are 2 classes that are doing well against Spirit Ranger’s.

Also I only help people who ask, you wouldn’t take the help even if it was offered your so deeply invested into hating Spirit Ranger’s you refuse to even try to counter them or even talk about way’s to beat them.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Derps.7421

I dont have time for this argument. We both have very different opinions witch is completely fine and i expect that. Please checkout and bump my thread to get some guy banned who is the biggest kittening troll in gw2. He gets under the map in duel servers and trolls people and ruins duels for hours on end. Can we please get this kitten banned because so far anet hasnt done kitten i even have sceen shots of him doing so. Lets get this kitten banned then we can go back to this. Kay thanks

in PvP

Stealth.9324

The only AoE that my build has is bomb kit and Flamethrower AUTOATTACK 1 and 4. Unlike Necro AoE that exploded on touch, our AoE (Bomb) only deploy after a certain amount of time. While Necro AoE can be used from afar, Engineer AoE requires them to be in melee, save Gernade kit. And you know what kind of battle the Rangers favour most? Melee, because they can use their evade skills. That’s why you see a lot of them running with S/D and S/W set, make them so hard to hit. Also, it take good 7-8s+ to actually kill their spirit, that is required them to be closed enough inside the radius of e bomb kit. And a Spirit Ranger in 7-8s already put too much pressure to you, forced you into defensive mode already. All they need is give you no time to recover, you are as good as dead.

Now you can argue we have Gernade kit, kitten use it. Ranger also has the option of Short bow/Long bow. It is not hard to spot a ranger that uses S/D and Shortbow/Lbow set. If you use Bomb kit, too bad, they will kite you to death. If you use Gernade kit to attack them afar, too bad, they will just dodge it. In case the Rangers has no kite options, and Engineer uses Gernade kit, the same will happen with Bomb Kit, they just simply use their evade skill and Regen, out heal any of yours Condition Dams while putting pressure condition on you. Also, please remember that Engineer is one of the class that is struggling with Condition removal.

Now back to your Necro, after the patch they changed the animation of Reaper’s Mark, have you noticed a dramatically reduce on QQ about Necro being OP? And have you seen me post any QQ after that patch? Simply not because right now, it has a distinguish animation, if you failed to dodge that, it simply you are not get used to it enough. Before that, it all based on luck. Though, the number of Condition that Ne to can put out in less than 5s still need to have a look at but that is not what I want to say right now.

I agree with you all prof in this game can be used as mindless spamming rotation. However, you failed to notice the very big difference between them:

- Engine Gernade Spam style does very poorly in 1on1 Encounter. Even in mid-fight, with no teammates support Dps, he can spam until entering with no one die. I know because I tried. Those who successfully mastering the Art of Gernade build, they will not be called a spammer because they know what they are doing to get the most effective out of the kit. Regardless, Gernade build still struggle with 1on1 counter.

-Eles spam rotation is as good as dead. And at the current state, even a good Eles is still useless, save spammer. If an Eles want to survive with his spam skill, the only way to go is with Cleric Amulet, means Bunker and hit like a wet noodle.

-Thief spam HS, it will suffer the same fate with Eles though it is more forgiving and more effective.

-Spirit Ranger spammer, with high Protection buff uptime, maximum in toughness and Vit tree, using Shaman Amulet that give extra Toughness and Healing Power, both benefit greatly for extra survival and Heal Regen, packed with Condition Damages + more condition damages from Wilderness survival tree, result in a very decent Conditions Damage bypass any Armour despite being trait as a bunker. Also, with their evade skill built-in, lots of them, plus all the Spirit moving around acts as a body block, and a second chance of fighting with Spirit Renewal. All spirit give passive bonus. All of this allowed a player spam with no worry in mind, no need to think, no need to aware of situation, still deal decent Conditions and survive like second to none.

So while other class is not so forgiving to a spammer. A ranger can keep spamming his skill and still get high rewards.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Answer this, please tell me why there are 2 classes that are doing well against Spirit Ranger’s.

Also I only help people who ask, you wouldn’t take the help even if it was offered your so deeply invested into hating Spirit Ranger’s you refuse to even try to counter them or even talk about way’s to beat them.

Your only help so far is by killing the Spirit, please look at my very long post answered to sorrow’s post and have you ever tried killed Renewal Spirit with Engineer Flamethrower? It is simply unkillable. And by the time, you kill them, Rangers simply call another one, because the broken mechanic start Cd on Summon, not when it dies, or you simply can not overcome the pressure that the Ranger created unless the Ranger screw it up badly.

A class that can only be counters by two class and other class got no chance of winning is simply a bad design. Much like how sorrow QQ about AR trait of Engineer a hard counter to Necro while it is not to the rest.

A can be the counter of B while the rest can kill A is A good design.
A can not be killed except B or C is a bad design.

Anyway, I too have n time for this kind of argument. We all are well aware of what is coming. So I would not bother anymore.

in PvP

Sol.4310

Try running, Carrion with AR on your Engi, take bomb/nade/r and you shouldn’t lose to a Spirit Ranger, we lack the burst damage to take you down we will end up losing the fight.

When my team does it’s rotation, we always send our back point engi to go 1v1 the Spirit Ranger knowing he will win the fight. Almost 100% we can count on him winning if he doesn’t win he will decap the point and it will take age’s for the Ranger to kill him and recap making him effective at his job. It’s almost same with our warrior it’s little harder sometime depending on the skill level of the ranger.

These FOTM spirit ranger’s who spam are one’s that get destroyed it’s the ranger who don’t spam and time all there skills that you have to watch out for they will dodge your main attack’s as they don’t spam there dodge they will wait for you to dodge and hit you with there condition combo chain’s between your dodge spam’s. Most player’s will dodge at random but vs a ranger you need to watch for 1.5 long cast on the spirit’s which is simple. The Axe/Dagger combo is what I use and I have to get in there face to land a good condition chain or everything is wasted as it will be out of range or they dodge my #2. So really only main condition we should be landing is burning off our attack’s which will proc every 10-15 seconds.

Now your worried about the burning, just kill Sun Spirit, they recast it kill it again. It’s not that hard.

If you fighting a Spirit Ranger 1v1 fight him on the point as engi, you should be able to waste him rather easy. Don’t worry if you get hit with the Storm Spirit, cause once you reach AR with 6k HP that Spirit Ranger won’t kill you unless your stupid and don’t watch there Storm Spirit and River Drake, them 2 are basically only 2 skills that will kill you.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

sorrow.2364

cut

You talked all the time about ranger evading your bombs/granades. Well, AI entities are stupid, they don’t care about AoE and they barely move out from them.

You can just spam your granade skills without caring if you actually hit the ranger or not and all of his spirits are gone, so all of their protection uptime and burning.

Same applies to bomb kits, ranger can kite them, spirits usually don’t. It is even extremely effective in node fights, when enemies usually have not so much space to kite you.

A spirit ranger without spirits is, well, just a condition ranger with no utility skill.

in PvP

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Why do people try to prove their superiority with group-oriented builds by dueling people 1v1?

Dragonbrand

in PvP

Stealth.9324

cut

You talked all the time about ranger evading your bombs/granades. Well, AI entities are stupid, they don’t care about AoE and they barely move out from them.

You can just spam your granade skills without caring if you actually hit the ranger or not and all of his spirits are gone, so all of their protection uptime and burning.

Same applies to bomb kits, ranger can kite them, spirits usually don’t. It is even extremely effective in node fights, when enemies usually have not so much space to kite you.

A spirit ranger without spirits is, well, just a condition ranger with no utility skill.

Spirit moves together with Rangers, when Rangers are of Bomb radius, so are the Spirit. Like I said in my post, it takes a good amount of time o kill them with Conditions, by the time you kill them, either the Ranger call another or you can not come back due to the pressure you have at that to time.

Spirit ranger would not push far most of the time unless they can A/ Keep it decap at the start. B/ Kill nodes defender quickly. Most of the time, they either sit home or support Mid. And when they sit home, they simply just won’t die and make it just a waste of time. Though I have my own way to do thing that make this trivial.

Before long ago, people complain Eles being OP for being too much DPS while having very good Survivability. You can only have one, either kill or survive, you simply can’t have both. As a result, Eles now becomes useless. Now Ranger is the same with the way Eles back then, even more extreme thanks to evade-skill built in. It is understandable that people want something need to be done.

@Sol: I appreciated your insight. If it was like that from the start, it would make thing easier for us. I tried your method, by using Carrion, I very weak against any DPS in tPvP, kind of like a Zerkers build. I will practice more before making anymore comment.