Surrender Button!

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Fingolfin.7451

Fingolfin.7451

Can we please get a surrender vote button for solo queue and team queue games?

Some games are just a waste of time.We all know how frequent is the 4v5’s.If you can’t do anything about that, at least give us an option not to lose our time for nothing.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

It might be easy to abuse for lots of rewards if you’re not careful (entire teams just giving up at the start for instant rewards, for example.)

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Fingolfin.7451

Well it was my fault to mention team queue.Team queue doesn’t need surrender button.
But solo queue does!And it’s not opssible to coordinate (at least) 3 ppl to surrender in solo queue just for the rewards.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

It might be easy to abuse for lots of rewards if you’re not careful (entire teams just giving up at the start for instant rewards, for example.)

not necessarily it should be usable at the start of the match.
I think after 5 mins from the start could be good

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

I would like this for Skyham

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Well, really Isn’t needed. I always play alone and only in Conquest mode (my clan is more WvW oriented and they had no regular PvP team), so when I get attached to a particulary bad group of random players vs a conformed team or the game displays a 4 vs 5 match, then after a minute or two of struggle I just give up and sit on a corner untill the enemy facerrolls -just clicking a skill from time to time to evade afk kicks-.

Is even better due a very fast victory means less points to the winner. The problem isn’t really how to give up a fight, but how awkward the matchmaking system works sometimes. But currently some matches are just a waste of time for both teams.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Fingolfin.7451

So you are saying that afking is better than an option to just end the unbalanced match and go for the next one?

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

When it is 300 to 20 and the stronger team is laughing and steamrolling, many people assigned to a weak team just stand off in a corner and let it be over fast. Because unless you want to skirmish off in a corner 1v1 or 1v2, it is a waste of time.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Would lead to abuse like the LFG system. People would just troll and end matches prematurely.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Fingolfin.7451

This can’t happen.As i told before,this is just for solo queue matches.Lfg system has nothing to do with solo queues.So there is asbolutely no way of abusing the surrender vote.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This can’t happen.As i told before,this is just for solo queue matches.Lfg system has nothing to do with solo queues.So there is asbolutely no way of abusing the surrender vote.

You completely missed what my post. You can abuse LFG by join a group and voting to boot everyone in a map. Some people do this to dungeon sellers. People can join a random solo queue map and vote to surrender or just spam the vote option.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

You completely missed what my post. You can abuse LFG by join a group and voting to boot everyone in a map. Some people do this to dungeon sellers. People can join a random solo queue map and vote to surrender or just spam the vote option.

So make Surrender require full team vote just like /resign required entire team to manually type it in back in gw1.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

until an unwritten law comes in “blue team surrender, red win”
and then every game people join, blues surrender, reds win, repeat.
anyone who decides not to surrender gets vote kicked.
games will end within 30 seconds rather than 10 minutes so even if you end up on the blue team 3 times in a row you’ll still net more rewards from the few times you end up on red team.

Surrender Button!

in PvP

Fingolfin.7451

That is easy to solve.Just make surrender vote possible after 3 min already in game.And there is no such thing as “vote kick” in spvp.So i don’t see any trouble here.

And above all, i don’t think that most people playing in solo queue are doing it to farm points.For this there are already all these skyhammer exploit servers.

The point is to give an option to players so they don’t lose their time when they have no will to continue playing a match for various reasons.