Team confusion solution.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: SameHH.1048

SameHH.1048

Since the new patch finally removed the team color we are getting a bit confused on which team we are and which point to cap, so a simple solution would be a small symbol shown beside your team score to indicate you’re on that team.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: MindlessRuff.1948

MindlessRuff.1948

Yeah I had the same problem, it will take a day or two to get used to but you can always quickly check the scoreboard to see which team you are on, or just look at the opposite of the enemy color.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

yeah it is really hard to press b to see what team you are on. and looking at all the colored flags around your spawn is quite confusing.

Attachments:

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

There will be a stylish team-colored background behind your team/party UI

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

never mind i understand the confusion. whenever Hman used to call out he would say there is 3 ppl wearing red incoming home. now he doesnt know if they are good or bad when he sees them from afar wearing purple or black.

URTFC.COM

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

that sounds cool evan cant wait to see it, but hopefully we can keep these colors in. i promise if anyone gets confused before the ui i will take them into a private match and show them how to look what team there on

URTFC.COM

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Mevious.2847

Mevious.2847

This is really confusing if you’re using red or blue dye and you’re on the opposite coloured team.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

This is really confusing if you’re using red or blue dye and you’re on the opposite coloured team.

How so though? The only time this could potentially be confusing is if the enemy is too far away to where the nameplate doesn’t show up above their head, any other time, if they have a red nametag they are the enemy.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Suzu.4193

Suzu.4193

you people complain about everything, they finally take those awful dyes off and you don’t understand enemies have red brackets?

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Mevious.2847

How so though? The only time this could potentially be confusing is if the enemy is too far away to where the nameplate doesn’t show up above their head, any other time, if they have a red nametag they are the enemy.

It’s not that you can’t tell who’s an enemy; it’s that it’s hard to tell what team you’re on. If you see yourself wearing red but you’re on the blue team, it’s kind of confusing, especially if you didn’t know they made this change.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: typingofthedead.5614

typingofthedead.5614

It’s not that you can’t tell who’s an enemy; it’s that it’s hard to tell what team you’re on. If you see yourself wearing red but you’re on the blue team, it’s kind of confusing, especially if you didn’t know they made this change.

yeah… i have red and blue in my outfit, so the first match i played i was really confused… but then i figured it out and i like it overall, adds flavor and makes getting those rare dyes as a pvp only player actually worth something haha

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Gilgamesh.2561

Gilgamesh.2561

Maybe for beginners, but otherwise who hasn’t memorized their team’s starting locations for every map?

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Mevious.2847

Maybe for beginners, but otherwise who hasn’t memorized their team’s starting locations for every map?

Yes, it’s easy to figure out based on your starting location or by checking the score screen, but it can throw you off if you’re not paying close attention to that (especially if you don’t even know they changed it), and it’s unintuitive for new players.

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Yes, it’s easy to figure out based on your starting location or by checking the score screen, but it can throw you off if you’re not paying close attention to that (especially if you don’t even know they changed it), and it’s unintuitive for new players.

new players run with little zerg, experienced players must be more quick-witted.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Team confusion solution.

in PvP

Posted by: guza.6170

guza.6170

There will be a stylish team-colored background behind your team/party UI

could we also have our team names shown in the UI instead of blue team and red team ?

aka Subl