Thanks from Jebro, Spvp Community!

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

Hey all!

Thanks so much for all the support recently!

I have hit 200+ subscribers on youtube.com/unityjebro and 550+ Followers on Twitch.tv/jebrounity

All thanks to you guys!

So this is a thankyou from me

Thanks again!

in PvP

Posted by: entropy.9613

entropy.9613

A ‘thank you’ that conveniently doubles as advertising.

Presumably, the people you want to thank already have access to this link by virtue of the reason you want to thank them.

Need a new subforum for these ‘eSports’ narcissists.

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Hey, these guys work pretty hard to support the PvP community. Some people enjoy the entertainment they provide, and they don’t get much in return at the moment aside from knowing they’re doing what they can to help the game grow. Thanks, Jebro!

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

Hey man, Jebro actually does a lot for the Engy community. Congrats Jebro!

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

entropy.9613

And I don’t get much in return from posting in the forums aside from knowing I’m ‘doing what I can to help the game grow’. I must be a hero, too.

Thank you sPvP community!

Buy Coca Cola.

/subforum

in PvP

Posted by: chungiee.8764

chungiee.8764

Jebro is awesome

Chungie – Aurora Glade (EU)
Highest Rank: Team Q – 33 / Solo Q – 1 (27/07/14)
Team: Svanir Pushing Lord [solo] / Carried Ace to Rank 1 Esport Guild Leaderboard

in PvP

jebro.6370

Thanks guys

At the end of the day the bigger my channel gets the more I can help people especially with builds. One of my main aims is to get new players into SPVP.

If I can get even 1 person in, Ill be happy but 1 just isnt enough! The video is also to raise awareness as well as thank

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

Presumably, the people you want to thank already have access to this link by virtue of the reason you want to thank them.

narcissists??? WOOT . . . this guys is sharing his knowledge and making a better community . . . whats wrong if he wants more advertising?

A lot more people should be like this . . . instead of the having 1342315 QQ nerf everything i can not kill threads.

Thanks Jebro keep it like this . . .

in PvP

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

Stop telling ppl how to make more OP engies they are wrecking hotjoin

in PvP

jebro.6370

More OP? :O you can counter with your epic OPness ens get back out there you! :P

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Big up for the support of the community by freelancers as jebro, cause A-Net is clearly not spending any penny into PvP anymore.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

huge support for jebro my shoutcasting bro!
an awesome guy ..very likeable indeed!

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

Ohnoes a known streamer advertising and thanking the community in the incredibly inactive Spvp scene. I also like how you point out what he’s doing as if it’s some sort of secret, fiendish plot on his part. Of course streamers advertise. Sir, you’ve earned one doosh token.

Good for you, Jebro, keep it up.

Edit: My foul language was kittened.

in PvP

Posted by: Ugruk.4069

Ugruk.4069

Stop being so buthurt about a forum post, it’s not like he is going to steal the spotlight from you

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.2430

Demon.2430

Yeah this guy is amazing! Thank you so much Jebro! People like you help the pvp of this game a lot:)

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

None that streams gw2 spvp or make videos does it for the money, have u seen the views, even if they monetize every single video and stream it won’t be enough for a living. Not by a huge margin. Unless they do some campaign like, give me money or i will die from starvation (Save the pros of gw2 spvp!!).

It’s a lost cause and u probably already know it, but it’s a nice video.

in PvP

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Jebro is a cool guy, shouldn’t have ever told anybody about his engi build though. Disgusting.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in PvP

entropy.9613

I also like how you point out what he’s doing as if it’s some sort of secret, fiendish plot on his part. Of course streamers advertise.

And yet, contrary to your little theory, OP tries to disguise his advertising as something else. Guilty conscience speaks for itself.

Sir, you’ve earned one doosh token.

And you, Sir, have earned one English-language participation badge. Redeem for remedial spelling lessons.

Stop being so buthurt about a forum post, it’s not like he is going to steal the spotlight from you

I didn’t realise you had a monopoly on forum post ‘buthurt’, hypocrite. It’s a self-awareness participation badge for you.

Next fanboi please.

in PvP

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

Always nice to see someone trying to build the PvP community.

P.S. You’re using Healing Turret wrong and take it from a long time Flamethrower Engineer—the autoattack is terrible.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Bumping b/c this guy is legit and a great help to the community! Thanks for the work and dedication! Keep it up!

in PvP

jebro.6370

@bethekey – Yea I know fixed that

@All thanks, opinions respected n all! Thanks for all the comments

@Sensotix – you owe me some cake Channels growing more and more, I do post all the build vids I do at Reddit in gw2builds and gw2esports and also on the class forums. So if you do have direct feedback on any build then pls go and check my posts out.

I never said Im the best player Im average at best. All the videos I make are to assist a growing spvp community.

Cheers again guys!

in PvP

Posted by: Ugruk.4069

Ugruk.4069

Next fanboi please.

Lel you enjoy the attention I see, I dont even know o jewbro is I havent even clicked the link, I found amusing your kneejerk reaction to it, stay pleb.

in PvP

Posted by: Brix.8461

Brix.8461

Much props to Jebro! Saving the cast for our ESL Cups several times!

Global Social Media, ESL
http://eslgaming.com