The final solution.

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

It would took only 3-4 months to save this PvP.

My suggestions:

1st step: add guild rating to Team Arena. So we have a GvG. Organized “e-sport” tournaments are already about guilds, so I can’t see the problem. And we can have 5 guilds. Perfect.

2nd step: make an unrated conquest format for practice/solo/experimenting.

3rd step: make Solo Arena a deathmatch. You would have to develop only 2-3 small maps at start and maybe disable elite skills, or only allow the ones with 90 sec cd or less.

4th step: replace hotjoin with a tournament that has multiple not neccessarily big maps, with different objectives and goals, and make it a progressive tournament, so 1 win takes you to the next map. The last map is global, only 1 match is going on at a time. Yes. The Heroes’ Ascent version of GW2, with the exception that the format is still 5, and you can join solo. No ratings.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/HA

5th step: observer mode for top rated conquest battles and last map of this hotjoin replacement. Hunting for twitch replays or authorized shoutcasters who I’ve never seen anywhere? Not effective and nobody likes this.
You could still keep shoutcasters, make the observer mode have a 10 min delay, and shoutcasters only 1, and shoutcasters could still stream their own organized tournaments. I see no boulders.

I didn’t add templates and rewards, because those are at the work.

I understand that ArenaNet didn’t want to split the community, but it translates to ‘no content to keep you playing’. If you want to keep and increase your PvP base, give them something to play. Most of the PvPers already left, and it’s been only 1 year of conquest. Where will this lead in 2-3 years?

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

(edited by Gandarel.5091)

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: aleks.5473

aleks.5473

I agree with you the game is cald Guild Wars and there is no guild wars in it

Shadowsong Bg, Zagorka bg – r61
Champ mesmer, engy, rangar, necro, guardian, warrior

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

PvP is fine as it is now. They just have to fix this extremely flawed matchmaking and then reset the leaderboard. Also, can this hidden rating become visible any time soon???

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

The Final Solution

But what do we do about ze Juden?

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Hawatak.8049

Hawatak.8049

It would took only 3-4 months to save this PvP.

My suggestions:

1st step: add guild rating to Team Arena. So we have a GvG. Organized “e-sport” tournaments are already about guilds, so I can’t see the problem. And we can have 5 guilds. Perfect.

2nd step: make an unrated conquest format for practice/solo/experimenting.

3rd step: make Solo Arena a deathmatch. You would have to develop only 2-3 small maps at start and maybe disable elite skills, or only allow the ones with 90 sec cd or less.

4th step: replace hotjoin with a tournament that has multiple not neccessarily big maps, with different objectives and goals, and make it a progressive tournament, so 1 win takes you to the next map. The last map is global, only 1 match is going on at a time. Yes. The Heroes’ Ascent version of GW2, with the exception that the format is still 5, and you can join solo. No ratings.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/HA

5th step: observer mode for top rated conquest battles and last map of this hotjoin replacement. Hunting for twitch replays or authorized shoutcasters who I’ve never seen anywhere? Not effective and nobody likes this.
You could still keep shoutcasters, make the observer mode have a 10 min delay, and shoutcasters only 1, and shoutcasters could still stream their own organized tournaments. I see no boulders.

I didn’t add templates and rewards, because those are at the work.

I understand that ArenaNet didn’t want to split the community, but it translates to ‘no content to keep you playing’. If you want to keep and increase your PvP base, give them something to play. Most of the PvPers already left, and it’s been only 1 year of conquest. Where will this lead in 2-3 years?

Good suggestions +1, even if i’m pretty sure we talk to a wall.

Sangoria

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Yes the title and accompanying Jew comments were truly necessary to get youre quite excellent points across.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Hawatak.8049

Hawatak.8049

PvP is fine as it is now. They just have to fix this extremely flawed matchmaking and then reset the leaderboard. Also, can this hidden rating become visible any time soon???

Not it’s far from being fine. SoloQ will never be fine, and the meta sucks. Currently the PvP has no e-sport and will never have if they continue doing things the way they do since 11 months.

Sangoria

The final solution.

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

The combat system is awesome. But only one gamemode? And they are wondering why is there almost no PvP population.

PvE gets a new content every 2 weeks. And they remove 80% of that content some weeks after. Waste of resources while it took 6 months to add a soloque.

They told us the reason behind it was that they had to adjust the maps to fit soloque. The only change I can see is that on Battle of Khylo they made a pile of boxes indestructible.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

(edited by Gandarel.5091)

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Yes the title and accompanying Jew comments were truly necessary to get youre quite excellent points across.

Don’t worry, I was thinking it too.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

The final solution.

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

I hope no one reads my diary.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

The final solution.

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

This was not intended at all. lol. But well, at least this title grabs the attention but I may rename it.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]