Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

This is too much now, a lot of cheesy temas using

3 engis 2 eles.
4 engis 1 ele.
3 engis 1 ele 1 condi warrior.

always eturrets ,turrets turrets turrets turrets turrets turrets .

Is this your idea to make a fun game? creating a class that only need to spawn turrets like crazy and CC you down in seconds? No risk? No Skills?

I do appreciate if there is a good feed back about this . . . but honestly this is too much.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Introduce a viable non-conquest mode and you will see how effective AI is instead of complaining when this is the only mode where they want turrets to be active.

The rest of the possible coming post will most likely be QQ but it will be dry,lacking reality.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

(edited by Sagat.3285)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

Introduce a viable non-conquest mode and you will see how effective AI is instead of complaining when this is the only mode where they want turrets to be active.

is not the only option, reduce the a lot the HP of the turrets and alot also redude the CD . . . fixed.

Enemy can focus to destroy fast the turrets before attacking the engi . . .

Now if you focus on turrets at the time you finally destroy them u r alsmot dead and engi 100% hp.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Sagat.3285

is not the only option, reduce the a lot the HP of the turrets and alot also redude the CD . . . fixed.

Now if you focus on turrets at the time you finally destroy them u r alsmot dead and engi 100% hp.

Because of conquest most focus on melee everything making it harder to deal with turrets and the specs that deal with it are not lacking it’s the same thing with celestial ele. That circle forces to take AoE fields,not kite….and then players complain because their specs are countered..what did you expect??? Then they want to balance around that circle!!! Just bull kitten.

Go in wvw and tell me if the pvp QQ is solid there.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

Because of conquest most focus on melee everything making it harder to deal with turrets and the specs that deal with it are not lacking it’s the same thing with celestial ele. That circle forces to take AoE fields,not kite….and then players complain because their specs are countered..what did you expect??? Then they want to balance around that circle!!! Just bull kitten.

You could use the same argument if Cluster Bomb from thief has more area and hits more.

The same for that skill that rangers use. . . . like a rain of arrows . . . but those simple dont have that much damage.

The thing is to tone down the things . . .

Turrents can be fixed giving them less damage or HP . . . same as AOE attacks that destroy SPVP.

And yes we need more game modes i agree with you on that . . . but this is what we have now, at least they could fix it.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Everyone saying “oh but there’s counters” and “you can do x/y/z to beat turret engies” that’s completely besides the point. The fact the build exists is the problem in itself.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Everyone saying “oh but there’s counters” and “you can do x/y/z to beat turret engies” that’s completely besides the point. The fact the build exists is the problem in itself.

Roll a staff ele,
Rain fireballs on those turrets and send them to oblivion!

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

lol condition warrior isnt even strong…like it’s weak..

useless you talking about condition bunker, then they do no damage.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I don’t understand the problem. I literally destroy all of the turrets in the area in 3s, while damaging the engineer. I don’t understand why players have difficulty out smarting AI.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

(edited by coglin.1867)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Its actually REALLY good for a game to have really simple builds, as they let new players hop in and be effective, without needing a ton of skill, yet not being an optimal strategy at all. Perhaps it could be a little bit less effective so that vets aren’t as drawn to it, but I don’t think it needs to be nerfed into oblivion.

The best news: if you don’t to learn to 1v1 a turret engie, that is fine. The best way to beat them is rotations! Either leave them and win 4v5 on the other 2 points, or bring the teamfight to them where they are 100% useless. In a teamfight, a turret engie is like a guardian that has no stability and can’t stand up to as much focus-fire.

A video for reference – Extra Credits talking about balancing for skill:

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Condis should effect turrets.

Säïnt

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I agree, and would like same to apply to all objects in pvp. My power characters wreck these things so much faster and it doesn’t seem to be balanced.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Its actually REALLY good for a game to have really simple builds, as they let new players hop in and be effective, without needing a ton of skill, yet not being an optimal strategy at all. Perhaps it could be a little bit less effective so that vets aren’t as drawn to it, but I don’t think it needs to be nerfed into oblivion.

The best news: if you don’t to learn to 1v1 a turret engie, that is fine. The best way to beat them is rotations! Either leave them and win 4v5 on the other 2 points, or bring the teamfight to them where they are 100% useless. In a teamfight, a turret engie is like a guardian that has no stability and can’t stand up to as much focus-fire.

A video for reference – Extra Credits talking about balancing for skill:

I understand how to balance videogames. The problem with this build, imo, is that it’s just completely awful to play against. I don’t want to play against fidgety AI, that’s called PvE. The fact it’s balanced or not has nothing to do with this build, it’s just lazy and poorly designed.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Phent.9350

Phent.9350

True cancer is cele amulet and might stacking capabilities, turreter is anoying but without this amulet efectivenes will drop, they will have to chose between survi or dmg, now they have both.

[None] mesmer/ele/engi/thief/necro

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

PLAYERS PLAYING PVP RUINS BALANCE. Please nerf players.

Sincerely
Professions

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Now I know how people feel when they get rekt by dumbAI turrets while they chase engineer who’s running in circles.
I thank OP for good thread.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Turets bad at WvW
Turets bad at PvE
Turets bad at TeamQ
Turets not bad at SoloQ

I think turrets must be buffed, simple mathematics – 3>1

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Turrets is not an example of a build that helps people learn how to play. In fact, if anything it’s a build that stops new players from learning how to play due to how it doesn’t teach the fundamentals of the game. It encourages poor rotation (camping), it doesn’t teach new players how to set up and execute burst, or even perform a rotation. It doesn’t teach cooldown management, and even worse, it frustrates other new players trying to learn actual builds to the point where they either quit, or roll turrets as well.

This game has plenty of simple to understand builds with low skill requirements to perform decently on in low tier pvp, such as:

-Power Wells/Lich Necro
-Trap Ranger
-Condition Warrior
-Meditation Guardian
-Shatter/Phantasm Mesmer
-P/P Rabid Engineer
-S/P Thief
-D/D elementalist

All these builds are very viable in solo queue, and while playing them you learn how to manage cooldowns, dodge, swap weapons, make use of your profession mechanic, and most importantly, rotate. Yes, a new player will be less effective than a vet while playing one of these builds, and that’s the way it’s supposed to be. But, while playing a build like this, a new player will still retain a degree of effectiveness, and they will be learning the game a lot faster than they would on turret engineer.

Ranger//Necro

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: supvil.3470

supvil.3470

Amen infantry.

The game is moving to a state where minigames have more depth than some builds. It scares good players away and keeps players that treat pvp for what it is…a minigame. Something you play once in a blue moon.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I will never take pvp in GW2 seriously until stuff like turrets arent nerfed into the ground or even deleted from the game. Same with mesmer moa form.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Turrets is not an example of a build that helps people learn how to play. In fact, if anything it’s a build that stops new players from learning how to play due to how it doesn’t teach the fundamentals of the game. It encourages poor rotation (camping), it doesn’t teach new players how to set up and execute burst, or even perform a rotation. It doesn’t teach cooldown management, and even worse, it frustrates other new players trying to learn actual builds to the point where they either quit, or roll turrets as well.

This game has plenty of simple to understand builds with low skill requirements to perform decently on in low tier pvp, such as:

-Power Wells/Lich Necro
-Trap Ranger
-Condition Warrior
-Meditation Guardian
-Shatter/Phantasm Mesmer
-P/P Rabid Engineer
-S/P Thief
-D/D elementalist

All these builds are very viable in solo queue, and while playing them you learn how to manage cooldowns, dodge, swap weapons, make use of your profession mechanic, and most importantly, rotate. Yes, a new player will be less effective than a vet while playing one of these builds, and that’s the way it’s supposed to be. But, while playing a build like this, a new player will still retain a degree of effectiveness, and they will be learning the game a lot faster than they would on turret engineer.

It’s not a secret that GW2 is one of the most casual MMORPG. And half of players don’t want to waste 1k hours to become master at Mesmer. They want log in 2 times a week, pick turreter and have at least 50% winrate while playing with cup of tea at other hand.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

I agree, and would like same to apply to all objects in pvp. My power characters wreck these things so much faster and it doesn’t seem to be balanced.

Yeah, those metallic turrets should bleed, be blinded and poisoned!

#realitycheck

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

seriously though in Solo Q and maps like skyhammer turret engies simply dominate, which means there is almost no chance to win against teams that is tacked with turret engies. I try my best to kill turrets first and burst engies down, but with their continuous blocks, interrupts, and infinite regens, its almost impossible.
If engies are to rely on their turret, they should make turrets more like Guardian’s spirit weapon, at least making them invest 4~5 traits as well as making them really weak and vulnerable.

Tour

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

i dont think cond war can win turret engi or 00266 trait dd ele, it was already hard before torment nerf patch. it become almost impossible since torment nerf patch.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

About warrior . . . . is just an example … you can insert any professionyou want . . .

The thing is that there are several people running a 3 or 4 engi team in team spvp.

Why you think is that?

Is too much, is ridiculously. .. i even create 1 for my self to see if i was wrong and it was just a hard counter . . . .

I mean come one Anet . . . . we forgive the spirit ranger !@#$% build once . . . . now this.

too much . . . really anoying to play this days.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Yeah, those metallic turrets should bleed, be blinded and poisoned!

#realitycheck

If you’re looking for realism you’re playing the wrong game. This is a fantasy game. It doesn’t need to be bleeding/pois. Just some stacking damage (call it corrosion or something). I like how you left out burning since these things could catch fire btw :P

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I agree too, I want to be able to fear those turrets away, and make em bleed for kittening me off and poison them so they die.

Condi’s like burning and chill, don’t really care too much about on turrets, these condi’s can be blocked by turrets to make it so turrets don’t die too fast.

It’d be really nice, if I had retal up and if turret threw a net on me, the turret engy would become immobilized as well, and if thumper knocked me down that the turret engy be knocked down too.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Anyone who plays the game except for turret engis knows the spec needs a nerf. Not sure why it is taking ANET so long to address it

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: eyesrutherford.1357

eyesrutherford.1357

So much QQ on turret engi. I never usually have problems against turret Engis myself. And as far as phent was saying about the turrets ceasing to exist if cele ammy and might stacking was gone, that is a dumb statement because I see a lot of turret engineers who run Valkyrie amulet and clerics. It’s just an AI build just like MM necro. Yes it is a little unfair to strictly melee classes because they have to be in range but most builds have certain classes they are strong against and weak against. Me myself can smoke a turret engi fairly easily on all of my characters, engi -non turret by the way, mesmer, ele, theif, and ranger. Maybe it’s a L2P moment? Or maybe it’s just that I know how to fight turrets better than most. But I did run turrets before it turned all big and got lots of buffs. But I only ran it cause players said it was the worst engi build and I had to prove them wrong. Anyways I’m done ranting. Take care peoples ~Midna~

~Zïpples~ ~Honey~ ~Lexisety~
~Tamiyo~ ~Lord Mockingbird~

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Darkened.7015

Darkened.7015

Higher end TPvP isn’t worried about Turrent engi… Ya sure it can be annoying, if you don’t want to run meta build then you need to be able to deal with the meta builds and stop crying when you fight meta builds. There is a difference between Turrent Engi ruining PvP and you just getting mad cause you can’t beat any team with a turret engi. Learn your class and learn your role. Stop the Q.Q

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I can understand this argument, it makes a lot of sense. I agree turrets are over-performing, but I don’t think they should be nerfed into oblivion either. They should be good enough that a noob can feel like they had a shot, but that they are consistently beaten by above-average veteran players. If it allows these players to get their feet wet and then quickly motivated to try out harder builds that have a higher skill-cap that is great.

I personally think just allowing turrets to be affected by conditions and crits would pretty much fix the problem.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

So much QQ on turret engi. I never usually have problems against turret Engis myself. And as far as phent was saying about the turrets ceasing to exist if cele ammy and might stacking was gone, that is a dumb statement because I see a lot of turret engineers who run Valkyrie amulet and clerics. It’s just an AI build just like MM necro. Yes it is a little unfair to strictly melee classes because they have to be in range but most builds have certain classes they are strong against and weak against. Me myself can smoke a turret engi fairly easily on all of my characters, engi -non turret by the way, mesmer, ele, theif, and ranger. Maybe it’s a L2P moment? Or maybe it’s just that I know how to fight turrets better than most. But I did run turrets before it turned all big and got lots of buffs. But I only ran it cause players said it was the worst engi build and I had to prove them wrong. Anyways I’m done ranting. Take care peoples ~Midna~

if an engi turret is smart , he puts the turrets in strategically place and it’s hard to take turrets down and then kill the engi , but the part who i find op it’s the fact that a mm has his minions around him , the same for spirit ranger , otherwise an engi can leave turrets on close and then go mid/far and be active on 2 different point at the same time…

(edited by pelle ossa.9705)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

if an engi turret is smart , he puts the turrets in strategically place and it’s hard to take turrets down and then kill the engi , but the part who i find op it’s the fact that a mm has his minions around him , the same for spirit ranger , otherwise an engi can leave turrets on close and then go mid/far and be active on 2 different point at the same time…

You only need to really kill the rocket turret. If engi is all turret with no kit just condi bomb him and he dies fast.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I’m genuinely interested on how you defeat turret engi as a non-turret engi. I play a rabid bomb/toolkit build, and I never 1v1 them for I know that I will loose if the skill gap between us is not demential. I can’t damage the turrets enough with my condis. I tried to magnet pull them, CC them with shield 4/BOB and condi burst, but they immediately flee back to the protection of their turrets before I have the chance to pressure them enough, cleanse with healing turret, and gg. Can you please tell me the basics ? Unless of course you meant on a SD berserker engi, cause that’s an entirely different matter.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Sagat.3285

I can understand this argument, it makes a lot of sense. I agree turrets are over-performing, but I don’t think they should be nerfed into oblivion either. They should be good enough that a noob can feel like they had a shot, but that they are consistently beaten by above-average veteran players. If it allows these players to get their feet wet and then quickly motivated to try out harder builds that have a higher skill-cap that is great.

I personally think just allowing turrets to be affected by conditions and crits would pretty much fix the problem.

Expect them to allow turrets to get boons if crit and condi can affect them. Turrets are only a struggle for “some” melee specs only in conquest. Where else do you see people complaining about it? The courtyard? WvW? They know and wanted turrets to be viable in conquest.

Add new viable modes.

The Dhuumfire thread

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

wow, some people are pathetic.
Get owned by silly AI turrets and can’t see the rest of the world.

I bet that most of them are hambow wars, celestial eles, mm necros and celestial mesmers.

Turret is sooooo not fair compared to all the rest.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

style.6173

I think you are offtopic. This is a PvP thread and balance about PvP. WvW is a different forum.

I’m surprised you are defending the two most OP professions in PvP. Ele and Engi are both too strong right now.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Sagat.3285

I think you are offtopic. This is a PvP thread and balance about PvP. WvW is a different forum.

I’m surprised you are defending the two most OP professions in PvP. Ele and Engi are both too strong right now.

Trying to balance everything around your precious circle with no regards to the other modes is source of great unbalance that’s why I don’t trust a thief’s point of view if he hides in conquest scared of diversity in wvw I play both anyway. The obvious answer is already know.

If the counters exists make them more appealing instead of people running conquest meta specs. Come to wvw and pve tell me those two are OP.

The Dhuumfire thread

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Its bad , boring and unfun for both playing with this catpoop.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

Trying to balance everything around your precious circle with no regards to the other modes is source of great unbalance that’s why I don’t trust a thief’s point of view if he hides in conquest scared of diversity in wvw I play both anyway. The obvious answer is already know.

If the counters exists make them more appealing instead of people running conquest meta specs. Come to wvw and pve tell me those two are OP.

My friend . . . everything should be balanced around the precious circle . . . at least in this SPVP forum.

This is the only SPVP mode we have . . . for more than 2 years . . . at least they should fix this before moving one.

And for the others that say . . . just AOE turrets down . . . if you can do that is because u r fighting againt a very bad engi . .. good engis will always put the turrets very separated and in good spots.

There are several issues right now with engi, several post has been created . . .

IP
Healing turret and reg
Turrets builds
The amount of access to CC skills.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

The turrets dont die fast because they cant be crit and are immune to condi. I think turret engi is fine. It trades his mobility for ability to be strong in 1v1. Not like builds that have super mobility and are still good at killing players and have OP dmg like shatter mesmer.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

The turrets dont die fast because they cant be crit and are immune to condi. I think turret engi is fine. It trades his mobility for ability to be strong in 1v1. Not like builds that have super mobility and are still good at killing players and have OP dmg like shatter mesmer.

I would say that engi has a very very good mobility . . . . and if you dare to chase them they will bomb you to the grown.

Am i wrong?

Also shatter mesmer is very strong but due to the nature of their build they suck capping . . . just like stealth based thieves.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Its bad , boring and unfun for both playing with this catpoop.

This is why it should be removed.

Sadly some people think that auto attacking a rocket turret should be found in a strategic action game to be ‘counterplay’.

Phaatonn, London UK

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Sagat.3285

Soldier,Valkyrie….amulets exist. You don’t have be zerk,rabid or carrion. Can’t use those with your spec? Can’t find a meta spec with it? What to blame? Deal with it.

There is a blindness outbreak because the specs that can own engi-inserts celestial ele-(sometimes you can even forget the turrets are here) are not lacking and are countered by conquest even the tactics themselves. How this is not seen? If they won’t introduce new modes then adapt your meta spec to deal with it. The main reason pvp is messed up is the QQ and meta created by conquest.

This may be pvp forums but if the blindness is that great keep it up for and see your hope slowly torment you. Some people happen to like AI specs just saying I am more of a condi guy.

Saying it again: “Turrets were made to be strong/viable at conquest and what are you playing?”.

The Dhuumfire thread

(edited by Sagat.3285)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

style.6173

Soldier,Valkyrie….amulets exist. You don’t have be zerk,rabid or carrion. Can’t use those with your spec? Can’t find a meta spec with it? What to blame? Deal with it.

There is a blindness outbreak because the specs that can own engi-inserts celestial ele-(sometimes you can even forget the turrets are here) are not lacking and are countered by conquest even the tactics themselves. How this is not seen? If they won’t introduce new modes then adapt your meta spec to deal with it. The main reason pvp is messed up is the QQ and meta created by conquest.

This may be pvp forums but if the blindness is that great keep it up for and see your hope slowly torment you. Some people happen to like AI specs just saying I am more of a condi guy.

Saying it again: “Turrets were made to be strong/viable at conquest and what are you playing?”.

You are pretty much the only person on the PvP forums who says not to balance around PvP. Like it or not, conquest is the game mode here. We need balance in conquest mode.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Sagat.3285

^I don’t see turrets getting a change soon or if it’s even in consideration but if the rest of the forums wants to drown in unbalance then complain about it so be it, I see more negativity in conquest then the other modes. At least I got wvw and my pvp specs can deal with them and celestial ele meta or not so I am good whatever happens.

Anet is not knowed to reflect the community expectations,mindset and patience, good luck.

The Dhuumfire thread

(edited by Sagat.3285)

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Get good sons!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Hmm, definitely a modest dose of “get gud” required here.

I’ve recently enjoyed a little QQ from the rare forum goose who actually participates in PvP between rants. I play 3 kit, but still received the old “Turrets are OP, you suck, /block”.

So, I’d just like to mention as a par of course that in some cases, your opponent simply played better than you.

AND secondly, perhaps much more importantly: Please play whatever class/build you think is OP BEFORE coming to the forums to have a whinge. Sadly, the OPs in most of these type threads never follows this reasonable advice.

P.S. Arbitrary elitist “I have no trouble with AI pets, lrn 2 AoE” type sign-off.

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

xDudisx.5914

I would say that engi has a very very good mobility . . . . and if you dare to chase them they will bomb you to the grown.

Am i wrong?

Also shatter mesmer is very strong but due to the nature of their build they suck capping . . . just like stealth based thieves.

If the turret engi moves away from the turrets he losses almost all his dmg and lose the boons that they provide.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Turret Engi ruins SPVP

in PvP

xDudisx.5914

Did you read my post before replying? I said turrets are fine in the second phrase, but the arguments you use to defend it are terrible. “Soldier,Valkyrie….amulets exist. You don’t have be zerk,rabid or carrion”

Only classes with lots of aoe like staff ele are normally able to kill the turrets. The dmg someone does to something that is imune to all condi and takes no crit is normally to low to kill them unless you have super aoe.

Soldier dmg is not enough to kill it
Valkyrie?? again you cant crit the turret.

I like that turret engi is good at holding a point and not moving everywhere with the turrets. So I think it is ok to be op in a 1v1 node fight.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]