Unconstructive Necromancer thoughts

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I guess if we want to try to keep the “suggestion” threads clean, lets discuss incompetence, l2p, nerf’s and other ex-necromancer is OP because we cant blow it over like a leaf anymore right here..

Honestly, i can’t really think of anything to say because of what i read on this spvp forum about necros just kittening baffles me.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: galandor.1059

galandor.1059

Patch notes for August 6th, 2013:
Death Shroud Changes:
We have decided to make much needed changes to Death Shroud by increasing the degeneration rate by 6%, lowering doom duration to 1 second, and removing Tainted Shackles from Death Shroud altogether.
The Necromancer health pool will be lowered to the lowest tier to compensate for their ability to have a second health bar in Death Shroud.
Terror: Reduced the damage by an additional 17%. Added a mechanic that allows Terror to be reflected to the user.
Dhuumfire: Reduced the duration by another 50%, increased the cool down to 15 seconds.
Chill: Have reworked the duration on all skills in the Necromancer line to have a duration of 2 seconds.
Weakness: Have removed weakness from all skills in the Necromancer lines.
Bleed: Have lowered the duration on all skills in the Necromancer line by 50%.

Engineer:Warrior:Necromancer – Rank 39

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

U kidding with those changes right? No wekaness at all? -50% bleed? next big nerf to Dhummfire and more CD on it? Next terror nerf? With those necro will be even worse it was in the beginig, there will be NO DMG at all, and low hp, u clearly never played necro be4 and now and u got poor knowledge/skill on other classess demanding such stupid nerfs. Lets nerf the nerf.

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

(edited by Michael.7382)

in PvP

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Speccing 30 points into Curses makes you terribly glassy and is not a suitable trade-off for the mediocre damage gained, even before the 50% Burning nerf. You are already a target, and you are making yourself easier to kill vs decent players.

The majority of players do in fact need to l2p and readjust their builds to counter the current condition-based meta. Every class has condition removal if you spec for it, yes even Warriors (who have Warhorns and their related 1-condi-to-boon trait, Cleansing Ire, Mending, etc.).

Players who think Death Shroud shouldn’t overflow to HP are bad and think that they should be able to tank 9k killshots/6k Evisc with their 1% DS. No, it’s not an Aegis. Stop treating it like one.

No, you don’t have any problems building life force and no you don’t need to have it when the game starts. Be less bad and stop sitting in the middle of a big fight when you have 0% LF instead.

Necros can disengage from any situation if they are 1) Paying attention to the field 2) Don’t burn all their CDs on a Warrior with Berserker’s Stance up. Yes, it is a l2p situation, and yes you should be bringing Warhorns because 3s on-demand stuns are good.

The real issues that I’ve noticed after playing with Necros for an extended period of time:

No, we don’t need more Fears. No, we didn’t need that AoE fear via Spectral Wall. That’s just silly.

Conditions are too easy to apply in most circumstances. I can drop 12 stacks of Bleed with ease with my normal rotation, which is on a <15s cd. Chills and Poisons are fine, although I’d prefer to see their condition duration shortened. Fears are a bit too accessible, and Doom (DS#3) should be nerfed to 25 or 30s imo.

Necros have a huge amount of CC in general. When I’m pounding pubbies in Hotjoins, I can stunlock players for 10s with Warhorns, Fears, Spectral Grasp & Flesh Golem, and I’ve specced for +70% Fear duration. Most of my skills are on -20% CD too via traits.

Necros can make all transforms useless. Tornadoes, Rage, Plague Form, Lich Form, all crumble under the might of my Corrupt Boon skill – a non-elite. These skills should not be using Stability if they want players to use them, rather have each skill have a non-removable stability-like function. Their effects should be changed to compensate with the unremovable nature of it.

in PvP

Posted by: galandor.1059

galandor.1059

U kidding with those changes right? No wekaness at all? -50% bleed? next big nerf to Dhummfire and more CD on it? Next terror nerf? With those necro will be even worse it was in the beginig, there will be NO DMG at all, and low hp, u clearly never played necro be4 and now and u got poor knowledge/skill on other classess demanding such stupid nerfs. Lets nerf the nerf.

looooooooooool

Engineer:Warrior:Necromancer – Rank 39

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

They can stunlock and kill you before you can do anything it wasn’t ok when thieves could do it its not ok now.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Death Shroud Changes:
We have decided to make much needed changes to Death Shroud by increasing the degeneration rate by 6%, lowering doom duration to 1 second, and removing Tainted Shackles from Death Shroud altogether.
The Necromancer health pool will be lowered to the lowest tier to compensate for their ability to have a second health bar in Death Shroud.
Terror: Reduced the damage by an additional 17%. Added a mechanic that allows Terror to be reflected to the user.
Dhuumfire: Reduced the duration by another 50%, increased the cool down to 15 seconds.
Chill: Have reworked the duration on all skills in the Necromancer line to have a duration of 2 seconds.

if only this was true lol

I would settle for changes to Chain fearing – maybe a debuff after a target has gotten it? half the trouble with Necro at the moment, easily to chain fear and unload plenty of conditions at the same time.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

They can stunlock and kill you before you can do anything it wasn’t ok when thieves could do it its not ok now.

THIS. Being Chain feared to death isnt fun. Just like Thief stealth has that debuff so they cant reenter for 4seconds the same should apply for Fear (of any class) that once someone has been feared the become immune to fear for X number of seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

THIS. Being Chain feared to death isnt fun. Just like Thief stealth has that debuff so they cant reenter for 4seconds the same should apply for Fear (of any class) that once someone has been feared the become immune to fear for X number of seconds.

Only if my Necro gets that for any other stuns.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Difference being how EASY it so to chain fear and all the damage you do while they are feared. Condi builds chaining fear is pretty Over powered…

in PvP

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

Difference being how EASY it so to chain fear and all the damage you do while they are feared. Condi builds chaining fear is pretty Over powered…

Because we’re the only class that can stunlock, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight….
Not like we’re actually the class that’s easiest to be stunlocked.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

in PvP

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Speccing 30 points into Curses makes you terribly glassy and is not a suitable trade-off for the mediocre damage gained, even before the 50% Burning nerf. You are already a target, and you are making yourself easier to kill vs decent players.

The majority of players do in fact need to l2p and readjust their builds to counter the current condition-based meta. Every class has condition removal if you spec for it, yes even Warriors (who have Warhorns and their related 1-condi-to-boon trait, Cleansing Ire, Mending, etc.).

Players who think Death Shroud shouldn’t overflow to HP are bad and think that they should be able to tank 9k killshots/6k Evisc with their 1% DS. No, it’s not an Aegis. Stop treating it like one.

No, you don’t have any problems building life force and no you don’t need to have it when the game starts. Be less bad and stop sitting in the middle of a big fight when you have 0% LF instead.

Necros can disengage from any situation if they are 1) Paying attention to the field 2) Don’t burn all their CDs on a Warrior with Berserker’s Stance up. Yes, it is a l2p situation, and yes you should be bringing Warhorns because 3s on-demand stuns are good.

The real issues that I’ve noticed after playing with Necros for an extended period of time:

No, we don’t need more Fears. No, we didn’t need that AoE fear via Spectral Wall. That’s just silly.

Conditions are too easy to apply in most circumstances. I can drop 12 stacks of Bleed with ease with my normal rotation, which is on a <15s cd. Chills and Poisons are fine, although I’d prefer to see their condition duration shortened. Fears are a bit too accessible, and Doom (DS#3) should be nerfed to 25 or 30s imo.

Necros have a huge amount of CC in general. When I’m pounding pubbies in Hotjoins, I can stunlock players for 10s with Warhorns, Fears, Spectral Grasp & Flesh Golem, and I’ve specced for +70% Fear duration. Most of my skills are on -20% CD too via traits.

Necros can make all transforms useless. Tornadoes, Rage, Plague Form, Lich Form, all crumble under the might of my Corrupt Boon skill – a non-elite. These skills should not be using Stability if they want players to use them, rather have each skill have a non-removable stability-like function. Their effects should be changed to compensate with the unremovable nature of it.

^^
You know you are full of kitten right?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

it’s called stability and stunbreaks and condition cleanse, look into it and L2P

fear is the only hard cc that your own team mates can remove for you if you have not in fact learned to play yet.

Fear is the worst hard cc in the game, shortest duration and no animation that you have to wait to finish before you can stunbreak.

in PvP

Thesilentflute.8761

The other classes that stun lock have to constantly cast skills to do it they don’t get to dps in between cc.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

it’s called stability and stunbreaks and condition cleanse, look into it and L2P

fear is the only hard cc that your own team mates can remove for you if you have not in fact learned to play yet.

Fear is the worst hard cc in the game, shortest duration and no animation that you have to wait to finish before you can stunbreak.

Not every class has access to Stability So how does one use stability if they dont have access to it? So you think that it should be required that a class run FULL stunbreaks just because of ONE classes Overpowered Chain fearing?

The amount of damage you can take with DS #5(Torment) followed by chain fear + Terror as well as the damage they do WHILE you are feared….

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

The other classes that stun lock have to constantly cast skills to do it they don’t get to dps in between cc.

This is also important. to chain CC other classes have to trait, use weapon skills AND utilities and they have to keep an eye on it and do it PERFECT timing to keep you stunned and what do they do while they are stunning you?

Necro = Chain the fear off the bat with Torment and then go to town with Marks and done.

in PvP

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

Are you kidding me? You’ve never been stunlocked to death by a warrior before have you? You’ve never been dazed locked by a S/D thief yet? Warrior stuns will last up to 4 seconds depending on sigils. Thief daze will last up to 3 seconds depending on sigils, and thieves can spam the ever living hell out of this combo. BOTH of these classes when they hit you with their CC effect can hit you any where from 3-6k with them (and Earthshaker can potentially crit for 11k depending on the toughness of the target it hits). Knock down effects also last a hell of a lot longer than fear, and stunbreaking knock back effects is extremely tedious. Use the ability to soon and you waste it, not breaking the stun. These FAR exceed the damage you would have received from Terror. All of this while they’re also beating on you with their other attacks.

Furthermore, if these targets have stability, they STILL take the damage from these attacks, where as if the target has stability and they get hit with fear, they take 0 damage from it.

Stuff goes here.

(edited by Kravick.4906)

in PvP

Kravick.4906

This is also important. to chain CC other classes have to trait, use weapon skills AND utilities and they have to keep an eye on it and do it PERFECT timing to keep you stunned and what do they do while they are stunning you?

Necro = Chain the fear off the bat with Torment and then go to town with Marks and done.

So you’re implying that necromancers don’t do the same? In order for fear to last longer than 1 second, a necromancer must first go 20 points into Soul Reaping to get Master of Terror, which only adds an additional 1/2 second to fear. Then, in order for terror to actually do any damage, they must then go 20 points into Curses to get Terror. At this point, if the necromancer wants more duration, then they must put the remaining points into a power line for condition duration. This sacrifices defensive stats that they may have gotten from Blood Magic or Death Magic in exchange for a useless stat (power) for a condition build.

In other words, this build is equivalent to every other classes glass cannon builds. Yes, necromancers are a little bit tougher than the other classes glass counter parts, but the other classes have invulns, blocks, dodges, vigor, leaps, stealth and other such mobility skills to compensate, all of which are far superior to death shroud in terms of damage avoidance. Necros just face tank everything thrown at them, which they don’t do very well outside of a 1v1 scenario. This game is not balanced around 1v1. 2 people on a necro = guaranteed dead necro. This cannot be said for the other glass specs. Especially for mesmers and thieves.

Stuff goes here.

(edited by Kravick.4906)

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Here’s my unconstructive feedback: All people whining about the necromancer nerfs should shut up and learn to play. If you’re a necromancer and couldn’t tell how broken the dhuumfire condition necromancer build was in PvP and how it was trivializing gameplay, then you’re bad at necromancer. There’s more whining coming from necromancers in the past week than I’ve seen from warriors in the past 6 months when they’ve been in an even worse state in PvP.

If you want to offer constructive feedback, that’s fine. But re-posting memes and other insults toward ANet and non-necromancers across the forums doesn’t help your cause.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Kravick.4906

Here’s my unconstructive feedback: All people whining about the necromancer nerfs should shut up and learn to play. If you’re a necromancer and couldn’t tell how broken the dhuumfire condition necromancer build was in PvP and how it was trivializing gameplay, then you’re bad at necromancer. There’s more whining coming from necromancers in the past week than I’ve seen from warriors in the past 6 months when they’ve been in an even worse state in PvP.

If you want to offer constructive feedback, that’s fine. But re-posting memes and other insults toward ANet and non-necromancers across the forums doesn’t help your cause.

You play a thief, right?

Stuff goes here.

in PvP

Thesilentflute.8761

Oooo did he guess one of the 5-8 classes you play out of 8 lol sheeple are so funny.

in PvP

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

Please don’t make threads like this in the sPvP forums, thank you.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

“The majority of players do in fact need to l2p and readjust their builds to counter the current condition-based meta. Every class has condition removal if you spec for it, yes even Warriors (who have Warhorns and their related 1-condi-to-boon trait, Cleansing Ire, Mending, etc.).”

This is the problem. The current meta is forcing players to invest heavily in condi removal. This means condition stacking professions get to build and play to their strengths and everyone else is forced into building counter removal as opposed to building what suits their play. Investing in heavy condi removal comes at the price of skills that may better suit their play style or build type. This gives advantage still to the condi stackers and unfavours heavy condi removal. A lot of current secondary condi removal does not self target, guardians being the prime example. I can still trait as I like, and have weapons that potentially would allow me to receive limited forms of condi removal if it self targeted. Considering the guardian has perhaps the strongest condi removal only illustrates how hyper condi stacking is having a negative impact on players building to their preference. The title of the patch notes that introduced this meta were titled as “To promote greater build diversity”..which in reality they have only kinda narrowed build diversity to either condi stack or heavy condi removal.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

With this necro

buffing
…then immediate nerfing
…and then more nerfing
…then un-nerfing to come
…then re-nerfing after that,

it’s clear Anet has no idea what they’re doing! Please, please hire some people to help with balancing. (Sorry, I guess that last line was somewhat constructive.)

in PvP

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Please don’t make threads like this in the sPvP forums, thank you.

You ant me to get involved into constructive threads then?

didn’t think so.

E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Uberkafros.5431

Uberkafros.5431

Death Shroud Changes:

+1 to changes.Also make necros play on their own overflows so the rest of the community is safe.

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

Necros are not squishy at all.
[@galandor also your changes would make all necros go melee dagger power spec! Because conditions would suck.]

Necros get
28 seconds of invulnerability on a 1 minute cd
Sarmor 8sec x2 Last Gasp at 50%
Swalk 12 sec
With 25k hp and plus 30% LFpool which even at 2% = 650 hp back and 8% is 2.2k back in life force and again thats per hit!
So thats 28 seconds of invulnerability on 1 min cd.
Also I’ve only been using this in Tpvp for the last 2 days and it works against 3+eneimies when Im by myself.
I also do 2-3k piercing life blasts plus all my regular 1406 condi dmg terror fears and thats not on squishy targets.
My build
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Is-my-Necromancer-the-cause-of-unbalance/first#post2502219

edit: this is Unconstructive!

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

(edited by Krayiss.4926)

in PvP

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Yet they have perma stealth…..

Learn to play, we can fear ever since the game came out.

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Yeah OUT of combat, in combat they have the debuff after using Stealth.

Did you have all this other stuff at the start of the game? No. So your point about Fear being in the game since the start means nothing as its the changes they made that have made it an issue.

in PvP

Glenn.3417

Did you have all this other stuff at the start of the game? No. So your point about Fear being in the game since the start means nothing as its the changes they made that have made it an issue.

Guess you never heard of stability, stunbeakers, condition cleaners. All of which effectively cure fear, all of which are widely and easily accessible on classes.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Guess you never heard of stability, stunbeakers, condition cleaners. All of which effectively cure fear, all of which are widely and easily accessible on classes.

Im a Mesmer, WTB Stability and GOOD Condition Removal

We have plenty of Stun Breaks, we have ZERO stability and VERY poor (before and after traited) Condition cleanse and if we trait it to actually to the point its worthwhile we lose 2 Utilities and require ALOT of trait usage.

Our stun break Utilities are on 30+second cool downs, we take them and we lose out on condition removal, we take Condition removal we lose out on Stun breaks…

in PvP

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

Your stun break is on a 30+ second cooldown!? BY GOLLY, BATMAN, THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS! That must be the longest cooldown on any stun break in the entire game!!! How do you manage to put up with that nonsense? I would have quit the game months ago if my class had stun breaks on a 30+ second cooldown…

/sarcasm

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Your stun break is on a 30+ second cooldown!? BY GOLLY, BATMAN, THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS! That must be the longest cooldown on any stun break in the entire game!!! How do you manage to put up with that nonsense? I would have quit the game months ago if my class had stun breaks on a 30+ second cooldown…

/sarcasm

Did i say it was bad? No, of course no class should have permanent access to Stun break. So your childish attempt at sarcasm is wasted. I know plenty of classes have longer cool downs, i bet they also have decent condition removal and Stability as well though…

in PvP

Glenn.3417

Im a Mesmer, WTB Stability and GOOD Condition Removal

We have plenty of Stun Breaks, we have ZERO stability and VERY poor (before and after traited) Condition cleanse and if we trait it to actually to the point its worthwhile we lose 2 Utilities and require ALOT of trait usage.

Our stun break Utilities are on 30+second cool downs, we take them and we lose out on condition removal, we take Condition removal we lose out on Stun breaks…

Ermahgerd 30 sec stun break cool downs. Necro stun breaks are 60secs and even crappier stability, please tell me more.

You need to trait and spec for condition removal, guess what the fear necro has to trait and spec into fear. You say you play mesmer, maybe you ought to take a closer look at your class and learn to play it better.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Ermahgerd 30 sec stun break cool downs. Necro stun breaks are 60secs and even crappier stability, please tell me more.

You need to trait and spec for condition removal, guess what the fear necro has to trait and spec into fear. You say you play mesmer, maybe you ought to take a closer look at your class and learn to play it better.

we have ZERO stability. Necro can trait for it on DS and have it on TWO Elites. Yes they have to trait to make it BETTER but its not as if its awful to start with, minus the damage from Terror fear is still offers like 3-4seconds of fear when you take 2 Utilities and 1 weapon.

The difference being that we LOSE ALOT when forced to trait for ONE build type (Conditions) With all the traits high in the trait line and all the involved skills long cool downs and when compared to the current burst easy condition meta its pretty much pointless.

So, what exactly does the Necro lose out on if they go the Fear route with Teeror, they can also get Fear increasing items, runes and think they have traits for it as well.

lets not forget you get Death Shroud for EVEN more health, abilities, fear and can be VERY powerful as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

Necros are not squishy at all.
[@galandor also your changes would make all necros go melee dagger power spec! Because conditions would suck.]

Necros get
28 seconds of invulnerability on a 1 minute cd
Sarmor 8sec x2 Last Gasp at 50%
Swalk 12 sec
With 25k hp and plus 30% LFpool which even at 2% = 650 hp back and 8% is 2.2k back in life force and again thats per hit!
So thats 28 seconds of invulnerability on 1 min cd.
Also I’ve only been using this in Tpvp for the last 2 days and it works against 3+eneimies when Im by myself.
I also do 2-3k piercing life blasts plus all my regular 1406 condi dmg terror fears and thats not on squishy targets.
My build
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Is-my-Necromancer-the-cause-of-unbalance/first#post2502219

edit: this is Unconstructive!

i think u need to post ur build in more threads tbh

in PvP

The Boz.2038

Mantra of Concentration is 2 stabilities and stun breaks on a 25s cooldown. Three on a 20s cooldown if traited.
I hate doing this, but I really need to use the l2p argument right now…

in PvP

Glenn.3417

we have ZERO stability. Necro can trait for it on DS and have it on TWO Elites. Yes they have to trait to make it BETTER but its not as if its awful to start with, minus the damage from Terror fear is still offers like 3-4seconds of fear when you take 2 Utilities and 1 weapon.

The difference being that we LOSE ALOT when forced to trait for ONE build type (Conditions) With all the traits high in the trait line and all the involved skills long cool downs and when compared to the current burst easy condition meta its pretty much pointless.

So, what exactly does the Necro lose out on if they go the Fear route with Teeror, they can also get Fear increasing items, runes and think they have traits for it as well.

lets not forget you get Death Shroud for EVEN more health, abilities, fear and can be VERY powerful as well.

Zero stability eh? Know your class eh?
Captain obvious to the rescue Ermahgerd.

That’s 4 secs of stability (without any boon duration increase from stats and or gear) on a 25 sec cd. Get’s even more if you trait for mantras.

Forced to trait for one build type? Guess what conditions builds are used on alot of classes and not just necro, so you face those builds on a anyway. That’s like saying it’s stupid if someone has to trait for defence cause burst builds do too much dmg.

We get fear increasing items? Well, you get condition decreasing items.

You obviously have no idea what so ever.

(edited by Glenn.3417)

in PvP

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

That’s 4 secs of stability (without any boon duration increase from stats and or gear) on a 25 sec cd. Get’s even more if you trait for mantras.

Forced to trait for one build type? Guess what conditions builds are used on alot of classes and not just necro.

so, you want mesmers to make a sub par build

nice……….

dude, lots of mesmers already adapted. they rolled a necro……

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Mantra of Concentration is 2 stabilities and stun breaks on a 25s cooldown. Three on a 20s cooldown if traited.
I hate doing this, but I really need to use the l2p argument right now…

Meh i hate the Mantras. Though i can admit i totally forgot about this one, though 2.5seconds per a use isnt that great, though guess its better then nothing but still not used by anyone due to the fact again its not that great.

A Utility for 5Sec of Stability every 25seconds (20 traited) with a 2 3/4second cast time if they are used Isnt that great. Lets not forget they can be stolen and corrupted by more then 1 class.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

Ahahahahaaaa! Clearly, using one utility slot to get both a stun break and stability is a sub par build.
How do… how does a brain like that function? “Oh, stun breaks and stability are super powerful, I wish I had more of it… but I can’t be bothered to actually take the one skill that has both because I’m used to the way things are right now. Can I get some freebies?”

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

nice……….

Exactly, taking things like this requires us to run a sub-par build. Sure might manage to survive a initial Condition burst, burst all of your condition Cleanses just to survive – then what? against any decent condition build they will be dead with the next wave.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

Post your build right now or forever hold your peace.

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Ahahahahaaaa! Clearly, using one utility slot to get both a stun break and stability is a sub par build.
How do… how does a brain like that function? “Oh, stun breaks and stability are super powerful, I wish I had more of it… but I can’t be bothered to actually take the one skill that has both because I’m used to the way things are right now. Can I get some freebies?”

It IS subpar, Stability is EASILY removed – Mesmers, Thief, Necro can ALL remove/steal boons. Pretty sure other classes have it as well. Sure decent Stun break, what happens against those that can do more then 2….

Its a Meh skill and thats pretty obvious for those of us that play Mesmer, take that skill and lose something else. Decoy is pretty much a must for any Mesmer, AT is pretty much required against Conditions and so is Null Field – so what do you replace just to get a meh Stability and a meh Stun break, sure its 2 but most/all classes have more then 1 stun option…

in PvP

Glenn.3417

Forced to trait for one build type? Guess what conditions builds are used on alot of classes and not just necro.

nice……….

So you want necros to run a sup par build?

Nice ……..

Dude lot’s of necros adapted, they rerolled warrior/guardian/mesmer……

Go troll someplace else.

in PvP

loseridoit.2756

nice……….

Nice ……..

Go troll someplace else.

what wrong with trolling you

obviously, you can play a mesmer better than xeph or helseth whom rerolled necros

in PvP

Glenn.3417

nice……….

Nice ……..

Go troll someplace else.

obviously, you can play a mesmer better than xeph or helseth whom rerolled necros

“Halp, I’m a mesmer who can’t fight a necro. Someone call anet; necros need more nerfs and mesmer needs more buffs!”

Like all the mobility, stealths, stunbreakers and invulnerability isn’t enough. How about we start a topic where we cry about moa morph being op, how it shuts down necro minion builds and how it’s vastly abused by mesmers?

in PvP

ArmageddonAsh.6430

“Halp, I’m a mesmer who can’t fight a necro. Someone call anet; necros need more nerfs and mesmer needs more buffs!”

Like all the mobility, stealths, stunbreakers and invulnerability isn’t enough. How about we start a topic where we cry about moa morph being op, how it shuts down necro minion builds and how it’s vastly abused by mesmers?

All the Mobility? Blink(short range), Portal (easy to counter), Temporal Curtain(requires specific weapon) no other access to Swiftness outside RNG

All The Stealth? The prestige(3 sec, 30 cool down) Decoy(3sec, 30 cooldown), Mss Invis(5sec, 90 cooldown)

Invulnerability? 1 and you are stationary

Stun breakers, yeah we have plenty. 30+ seconds cool down.

Maybe we wouldnt need so any stun breakers if we didnt get filled with so much defensive utilities. We have ONE offensive Utility (MoP)

Mobility wise we are decent nothing more we are when running the slowest class, required Focus for access to Swiftness outside RNG no signet for increased speed or anything either.

That all comes at a cost – VERY little in terms of condition removal and requires ALOT of trait use to make it decent, nothing more a HUGE lack of Offensive utilities.

So yeah we might have stealth and such, but with such an awful selection of Condition removal (2 Utilities with 40 and 45second cool downs) we are pretty much dead to ANY Condition build

in PvP

loseridoit.2756

nice……….

Nice ……..

Go troll someplace else.

i am not calling anet

i am calling you becuase you said all mesmer should l2p. obviously, you have infinite wisdom on how mesmer should build their class

hey, i been supportive on changing the mechanic on moa morph against a mm necro.

a simple hot fix for mm necros is a cd reduction for all minion skills after the moa morph

in PvP

The Boz.2038

In this very thread we posted a stun break with <30s cooldown, and yet you still stubbornly maintain that your access to stun breakers is limited to 30+ second CD sub-par skills.
And you still haven’t posted your build.
Yeah, this conversation is useless.