What if....

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Here is a little fun thing to enjoy. I will make a scenario “what if…” and those who want to play will tell “what happen”. Here go

Scenario 1: What if one day Anet apply these change:

Warrior Rush skill 20s CD on hit and 40s CD on miss.
Ranger Whoosh skill 20s CD on hit and 40s CD on miss.
Warrior can not use heal while in Endure Pain state.

And all other moving skill that has the similar effect or give invulnerable or no dams apply the same change.

So what you guys think will happen. Discuss.

Warning: Those example not to sim for ranger or warrior,they simply just an example since I happen to play the class, so I know the skill. Also,some may mistake me for being bitter against RtL change and some may say Eles deserves it because they can heal,dps, etc…But no in this scenario, we don’t discuss about those, I simply want to focus on the scenario.

Now let your imagination go wild and fortune the future.

Cheer.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWraith.6732

PistolWraith.6732

Go play warrior and figure it out yourself. Usually RTL needs to be dodged, rush will miss on its own anyways.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Here’s a what if for ya.

What if this game didn’t have so many whingers?

Fair dinkum, never seen so many whingers congregate in one place until I found the sPvP forum.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

OK. Sounds good. Now make rush ignore cripple & chill.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

Also what if all shouts broke stuns, removed a condition and applied regeneration and vigor, and shieldstance/endurepain prevented condition damage, and mending removed all conditions, and dodging turned you into optimus prime

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Go play warrior and figure it out yourself. Usually RTL needs to be dodged, rush will miss on its own anyways.

I do play Warrior, did I said so already in my post? Please read carefully before answer pls. Don’t be so hasty.

Also what if all shouts broke stuns, removed a condition and applied regeneration and vigor, and shieldstance/endurepain prevented condition damage, and mending removed all conditions, and dodging turned you into optimus prime

Sorry, please read my post carefully. In here I only discuss about Mobility skill like Rush, and I already said so in my Warning.

OK. Sounds good. Now make rush ignore cripple & chill.

I am completely fine with that or the other way around, make the RtL affected by Cripple and Chill. And what happen everyone will be in Joy. No more sadness, madness, chaos.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

And all other moving skill that has the similar effect or give invulnerable or no dams apply the same change.

You are aware you can interrupt a warrior healing in Endure Pain state. You can apply conditions like Cripple or Immobilize. You can stun him. You can apply more damaging conditions on him.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: tarcheg.4872

tarcheg.4872

What if you take 99% of your time whining on this forum and put it playing ig trying to improve since, when I look at your rating, that should be your first priority:

45% Stealth.9324 Kaane Moka 62 70 46.97% Fort Aspenwood

Just saying – I think pretty much everyone here is sick of your ele qq…

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

You are aware you can interrupt a warrior healing in Endure Pain state. You can apply conditions like Cripple or Immobilize. You can stun him. You can apply more damaging conditions on him.

I do aware of that. Warrior don’t have any Healing that take 3 1/2s to cast though.

What if you take 99% of your time whining on this forum and put it playing ig trying to improve since, when I look at your rating, that should be your first priority:

45% Stealth.9324 Kaane Moka 62 70 46.97% Fort Aspenwood

Just saying – I think pretty much everyone here is sick of your ele qq…

Oh hey, Good Lord. Nice finding me. You should teach me how to do that sometimes. I need to find some evidence for some specific persons who claims to be a Pro, want to see if they truly are or just lying. Oh yeah, too bad that was the score after I was losing 5 match in a row due to leaver and afker,problem also with match matching system. So the score is just show a part of it, not all of it and I am fine if you guys use it as a measurement to guage my skill. Don’t mean much to me.

Not everyone here, I believe, only Tr**** is sick of it though. And I also sick of some mindless people out there too. So what is your point?

And this is not a QQ thread. LOL, please don’t force your brain to see every thread from me is a QQ thread. That poor mind of yours need a break. This post just simply a fun way to predict the future. No more no Less. And I already said that too in my Warning.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: SwickHobo.5096

SwickHobo.5096

This is just another whine thread in disguise. You have 20 skills, why should it be identical to rush or swoop when we only have 10? We’re giving up a lot more for that one mobility skill then you are.

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

This is just another whine thread in disguise. You have 20 skills, why should it be identical to rush or swoop when we only have 10? We’re giving up a lot more for that one mobility skill then you are.

Again, I did say don’t mention about 20 skills or not. Don’t you agree with me that RtL, Rush and Whoosh has the same functioning? Simply want to see what will happen by then. And yeah you only have 10 skill but you can swap between Range and Melee at will, while Eles is either stuck in Range or Melee forever. So even before Eles aware of your existance, you already got some free hit at him already. And just to approach you, he need to use 1 of his skill already. Before you guys take any Dams, you got Free Hits and 1 skill Wasted on Eles side.

What if....

in PvP

SwickHobo.5096

Again, I did say don’t mention about 20 skills or not. Don’t you agree with me that RtL, Rush and Whoosh has the same functioning? Simply want to see what will happen by then. And yeah you only have 10 skill but you can swap between Range and Melee at will, while Eles is either stuck in Range or Melee forever. So even before Eles aware of your existance, you already got some free hit at him already. And just to approach you, he need to use 1 of his skill already. Before you guys take any Dams, you got Free Hits and 1 skill Wasted on Eles side.

No u didn’t, but w/e. And yes, they all have about the same basic function. Gap closing. However as i mentioned, which u clearly didnt understand, is that rush/swoop or w/e else is literally 20% of our skill bar. We have to give up A LOT to have that mobility. Ele’s do not. RtL should be worse in some ways, and better in others. Now it has a longer Cd if no target, but can still be used unhindered by slows/chills. Its a trade off and i’d gladly accept the "no movement imparing effects on rush any day. as chill/cripple is currently a hard counter to it.

Secondly, conjures are meant to make up for that “forced into one range bit” Its a shame they aren’t worth using atm, but the option is still there and hopefully they’ll get buffed enough as to where that’s not a problem anymore. Usually a warrior or a GS ranger have to use a skill to engage too so i don’t see your point there at all.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

What if ppl would stop comparing skill with rank / leaderboard-ranking?
Oh wait . . .

Read It Backwards [BooN]

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Let me draw out a situation for you to understand. You say, one skill of yours equivalent to 20% ok, now it would be fair if we miss one skill we wasted 5% of our skill.

1vs1 Eles using Dagger and Warrior using Snife GS.

First, War spot Eles. He use his Auto attack to get 1 hit in. Eles realize he getting hit, and he spot War near. Eles uses RtL to approach him. (5%) while War (0%). War see RtL coming and he is good, he dodge backward (0% skill wasted), Eles miss (5% wasted and put on 40s CD). Since War is so far away, Eles can not use Lightning Lash to attack. So Eles change to Fire (RtL wasted and on 40s CD, 5%, and put Air Attunement on 10s CD). Meanwhile War still get some free shot at Eles ( 0% wasted). Eles use Burning Foot to approach again (10% wasted, RtL and Burning Foot). War is good that he predict the skill coming, he dodge backward (0% wasted and 2 dodge being used). Eles still can not hit the War due to the range of Claw was too short. More Free shot for War. So far Eles has used 10% of his total skill (RtL and Burning Foot), put Air on 10s CD while dealing no kitteno War. War used 0% of his skill in total and 2 dodge and some free hit on Eles.

Then Eles switch to Earth (put Fire on 10s CD and Air right now say, 5s CD still), using Magnetic Grasp with the pray that please hit him (15% skill wasted and still no dam). War getting hit and being immobolize (0% skill Wasted, while waiting for endurance to refill). Eles approach with Magnetic Grasp and hit War with dams. (15% of total skill being used, Fire and Air put on 10s CD and the result is tinny bit Dam from Magenic Grasp). Eles proceed with Ring of Earth and War get hit and apply Bleeding, then Earth Quake to KD War and Cast CE like normal (in total of 30% skill). War oh no, I am being KD, and his endurance has been refill for at least another dodge. He dodge the CE at the very last second (2.5s when Eles start to cast) cause CE to miss. Eles best burst skill has been missed just like that.

OK War decided to still keep distance with Eles because he know Eles has no more Mobility skill (RtL is on 40s CD, Eles can not switch to Fire due to Fire still in CD), so he start with Cripple Shot. Eles being cripped and start slowing down. Now Eles has two choice, either use Cantrip to clear condition or Tune to Water to clear condition. Eles decide to go to Water (Put Earth on CD while Air is off CD). Then Eles go to Air but because RtL is still on CD and with Switfness from Arcane, he is barely able to catch up to War and War decide to change to GS and use Rush and Whirlwind Blade to keep a distance. Then he switch back to Snifle and keep getting free shot at Eles, not to mention all other skill with Snifle and Aimshot. Eles approach too close, ok here go Snifle 5 to knock Eles back and hey Cripple him, and keep getting free shot hit.

In short, that is what happened. Please tell me if anything in this sencario that I overlooking and that you can not pull off in real fight?So how many skill Eles has to be wasted to be able to hit War just once and not even stratching his armor a bit? (15%) + Free shot from War compare to your 20% skill wasted, I would take over 20% skill wasted + Free shot hit anytime.

Conjure GS, I believe that is what you are talking about. It take 2s to Cast and can not cast while Moving. The only reason Eles pull of the GS like you said is to run away which means Eles already out of option and that is the last resort. But being stay still while low health, any class can finish Eles in just 2s and there you go, Eles never get a chance to get away.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Oh wait . . .

That would be a good idea. Then a real fight and challenge is the way to show who is better fighter.

What if....

in PvP

SwickHobo.5096

snip*

In your example the warrior uses his “uber 1337” skills to dodge RtL, and Burning speed, and yet the ele cant dodge crippling shot or riffle butt. Already a fail example. Also the time it takes to regen a dodge is 10 seconds with no vigor. He’d eat the Churning earth in that instance especially if u used it right after mag grasp like you should in that situation.

Secondly in your own example ring of earth hits but doesn’t cripple him? You also Immob. and knocked him down. And yet u still allowed him to gain a range advantage again? O but he Whirlwinded and rushed away, but he was crippled so i guess he only got 600 range. What a shame…. Churning earth also cripples too. You also never dodged once, which is one of the best ways to close a gap (sadly) as it moves you much faster then walking/straffing especially if your crippled/chill.

You could also ignore the whole play by play by using lightning flash at the start instead of Rtl. God forbid you have to waste a 37 second CD to actually do something. Or maybe change your starting rotation. You don’t have to open with RtL like every scrubby ele thinks.

Besides the fact that example is incredible one sided and pointless, theres still no proof that RtL being dodged will put in on a full CD. The devs stated in the SotG that if it was blocked/invulned it wouldn’t go on a full Cd so who knows about a dodge.

Also refering to conjures in general. GS/Ice bow/Lava axe ect. All were made to give versatility to a class pigeonholed into a 1 wep set. They aren’t great atm but hopefully will be soon, and that’ll also negate your entire arguement, which is already quite bad as the ele in your example is trash.

(edited by SwickHobo.5096)

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Let me draw out a situation for you to understand. You say, one skill of yours equivalent to 20% ok, now it would be fair if we miss one skill we wasted 5% of our skill.

First, War spot Eles. He use his Auto attack to get 1 hit in. Eles realize he getting hit, and he spot War near. Eles uses RtL to approach him. (5%) while War (0%). War see RtL coming and he is good, he dodge backward (0% skill wasted), Eles miss (5% wasted and put on 40s CD). Since War is so far away, Eles can not use Lightning Lash to attack. So Eles change to Fire (RtL wasted and on 40s CD, 5%, and put Air Attunement on 10s CD). Meanwhile War still get some free shot at Eles ( 0% wasted). Eles use Burning Foot to approach again (10% wasted, RtL and Burning Foot). War is good that he predict the skill coming, he dodge backward (0% wasted and 2 dodge being used). Eles still can not hit the War due to the range of Claw was too short. More Free shot for War. So far Eles has used 10% of his total skill (RtL and Burning Foot), put Air on 10s CD while dealing no kitteno War. War used 0% of his skill in total and 2 dodge and some free hit on Eles.

Then Eles switch to Earth (put Fire on 10s CD and Air right now say, 5s CD still), using Magnetic Grasp with the pray that please hit him (15% skill wasted and still no dam). War getting hit and being immobolize (0% skill Wasted, while waiting for endurance to refill). Eles approach with Magnetic Grasp and hit War with dams. (15% of total skill being used, Fire and Air put on 10s CD and the result is tinny bit Dam from Magenic Grasp). Eles proceed with Ring of Earth and War get hit and apply Bleeding, then Earth Quake to KD War and Cast CE like normal (in total of 30% skill). War oh no, I am being KD, and his endurance has been refill for at least another dodge. He dodge the CE at the very last second (2.5s when Eles start to cast) cause CE to miss. Eles best burst skill has been missed just like that.

OK War decided to still keep distance with Eles because he know Eles has no more Mobility skill (RtL is on 40s CD, Eles can not switch to Fire due to Fire still in CD), so he start with Cripple Shot. Eles being cripped and start slowing down. Now Eles has two choice, either use Cantrip to clear condition or Tune to Water to clear condition. Eles decide to go to Water (Put Earth on CD while Air is off CD). Then Eles go to Air but because RtL is still on CD and with Switfness from Arcane, he is barely able to catch up to War and War decide to change to GS and use Rush and Whirlwind Blade to keep a distance. Then he switch back to Snifle and keep getting free shot at Eles, not to mention all other skill with Snifle and Aimshot. Eles approach too close, ok here go Snifle 5 to knock Eles back and hey Cripple him, and keep getting free shot hit.

In short, that is what happened. Please tell me if anything in this sencario that I overlooking and that you can not pull off in real fight?So how many skill Eles has to be wasted to be able to hit War just once and not even stratching his armor a bit? (15%) + Free shot from War compare to your 20% skill wasted, I would take over 20% skill wasted + Free shot hit anytime.

Conjure GS, I believe that is what you are talking about. It take 2s to Cast and can not cast while Moving. The only reason Eles pull of the GS like you said is to run away which means Eles already out of option and that is the last resort. But being stay still while low health, any class can finish Eles in just 2s and there you go, Eles never get a chance to get away.

holy crap, someone please tell me if this post is serious

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Oh please tell me what part of my post you think it is funny. Don’t say in general, pointing out pls.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I really like the Whoosh Skill..I geuss you mean the Swoop while you make an anime scream before entering the battle..You know..That scream that every anime heroe cries out before charging enemies or channeling some inner power(it is known that scream makes you stronger and in Japan people have inner power-chakra-reatsu-aura)..“Whoooooooooosh!”

What if....

in PvP

tarcheg.4872

Oh wait . . .

Then read his posts and tell me that you srsly think this guy knows what he is talking about.
Having 130 tournaments played since recorded for rating and being where he is, I just don’t think it’s the ideal position to make ~50posts in ~3days all about the same topic -> ele nerfs and how unplayable ele will be post patch.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion but there is no need to bring it back up in every second thread + making even more threads about the same.

I don’t usually do those comparisons but when I do they’re accurate.

edit: Just ready his post ele vs war above – I guarantee everyone a good laugh.

(edited by tarcheg.4872)

What if....

in PvP

Stealth.9324

snip*

In your example the warrior uses his “uber 1337” skills to dodge RtL, and Burning speed, and yet the ele cant dodge crippling shot or riffle butt. Already a fail example. Also the time it takes to regen a dodge is 10 seconds with no vigor. He’d eat the Churning earth in that instance especially if u used it right after mag grasp like you should in that situation.

Secondly in your own example ring of earth hits but doesn’t cripple him? You also Immob. and knocked him down. And yet u still allowed him to gain a range advantage again? O but he Whirlwinded and rushed away, but he was crippled so i guess he only got 600 range. What a shame…. Churning earth also cripples too. You also never dodged once, which is one of the best ways to close a gap (sadly) as it moves you much faster then walking/straffing especially if your crippled/chill.

You could also ignore the whole play by play by using lightning flash at the start instead of Rtl. God forbid you have to waste a 37 second CD to actually do something. Or maybe change your starting rotation. You don’t have to open with RtL like every scrubby ele thinks.

Besides the fact that example is incredible one sided and pointless, theres still no proof that RtL being dodged will put in on a full CD. The devs stated in the SotG that if it was blocked/invulned it wouldn’t go on a full Cd so who knows about a dodge.

Also refering to conjures in general. GS/Ice bow/Lava axe ect. All were made to give versatility to a class pigeonholed into a 1 wep set. They aren’t great atm but hopefully will be soon, and that’ll also negate your entire arguement, which is already quite bad as the ele in your example is trash.

While I agree with you that Eles can dodge Cripple Shot and Riffle But. Compare to Burning Speed and RtL animation, Cripple Shot is harder to predict, Riffle But is dodge able though. For CE, even if he have no dodge. How about a Blind Shot? Blind also cause CE to miss or Endure pain which will prevent direct dam from him and Shake it Off to get off the Bleed condition

Ring of Earth casting after he eat Magnetic Grasp though. If he want to gain range advantage, why not use Shake It off or Healing that remove 2 conditions bf using Rush and Whirlwind Blade. If I put ultities into account, things will become much more complicated.

If they use the Lightflash to approach, sure they still have RtL there. On the downside though, he can not use CE with Lightning flash combo. War can either save the dodge to dodge CE or simply get out of CE Circle because he know Lightning Flash has been used.

Yeah I know he did not mention about the Dodge, I still get prepare for a worst sceneario. But guess I will wait for one more day to make any more Comment.

All the Conjure Weapon, I am talking about Mobility here, only GS give you. So I don’t mention any other Conjure weapon.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Oh wait . . .

Then read his posts and tell me that you srsly think this guy knows what he is talking about.
Having 130 tournaments played since recorded for rating and being where he is, I just don’t think it’s the ideal position to make ~50posts in ~3days all about the same topic -> ele nerfs and how unplayable ele will be post patch.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion but there is no need to bring it back up in every second thread + making even more threads about the same.

I don’t usually do those comparisons but when I do they’re accurate.

edit: Just ready his post ele vs war above – I guarantee everyone a good laugh.

It was in general mean. Actually I prefer short points instead of textwalls of meaningless content though I stopped reading them if I don’t know the player.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Oh please tell me what part of my post you think it is funny. Don’t say in general, pointing out pls.

War see RtL coming and he is good, he dodge backward (0% skill wasted), Eles miss (5% wasted and put on 40s CD). Since War is so far away, Eles can not use Lightning Lash"

I like how a warrior got “so far away” just with a dodge. And know comes the parth where you twist the fight to fit your example, you assume the warrior can outrun the ele while the ele ele has swiftness and the warrior is either backpeddling or strafing. So, the ele can perfectly catch up to the warrior a put some damage in, either with lightning lash(?) or whatever other ability.

Eles use Burning Foot to approach again (10% wasted, RtL and Burning Foot). War is good that he predict the skill coming, he dodge backward (0% wasted and 2 dodge being used). Eles still can not hit the War due to the range of Claw was too short.(…)Then Eles switch to Earth

I like how your ele doesnt use ring of fire (15 sec cd) and dragons breath(5 sec cd) and then switches to earth putting the whole fire attunement on 10 sec cd. Well if you’re not even using your skills right, yes you are not gonna do as much damage as you can. But even if your ele is not a good player and cant really manage your skills, in what world a warrior kites an ele that rtl’ed in his face, used burning foot while the ele is on swiftness with just 2 dodges while strafing?

Eles approach with Magnetic Grasp and hit War with dams. (15% of total skill being used, Fire and Air put on 10s CD and the result is tinny bit Dam from Magenic Grasp). Eles proceed with Ring of Earth and War get hit and apply Bleeding, then Earth Quake to KD War and Cast CE like normal (in total of 30% skill). War oh no, I am being KD, and his endurance has been refill for at least another dodge. He dodge the CE at the very last second (2.5s when Eles start to cast) cause CE to miss. Eles best burst skill has been missed just like that.

This whole example is flawed and just bad play from the ele. First, you wouldnt need to cast magnetic grasp cuz in no way the warrior would have any distance from the ele. Second, even if the warrior somehow got away with some teleport hack and you used magnectic grasp, why would you use ring of earth and THEN knockdown? You would just waste the cripple from ring of earth (that you conveniently forgot to mention) while the warrior was knocked down. And i really doubt the warrior would have endurance by this time to dodge the CE, specially if you had hit the fumble from air. But even if the ele on the example is BAD, no way the warrior would get away from the ele.

OK War decided to still keep distance with Eles because he know Eles has no more Mobility skill

thats stupid, air is just coming off cd(switness) and water is available for switfness aswell.

so he start with Cripple Shot(..). Eles decide to go to Water(..)Then Eles go to Air

Right, so the ele goes to water and doesnt use frost aura for swiftness, frozen burst to chill the warrior (because in no way the warrior has any distance on the ele), cone of cold. Who is this ele? He’s on the next level.

but because RtL is still on CD and with Switfness from Arcane, he is barely able to catch up to War

Herm no, the ele would be on top of the warrior the whole time, sorry.

War decide to change to GS and use Rush and Whirlwind Blade to keep a distance. Then he switch back to Snifle and keep getting free shot at Eles, not to mention all other skill with Snifle and Aimshot. Eles approach too close, ok here go Snifle 5 to knock Eles back and hey Cripple him, and keep getting free shot hit

Now this is the best part! So the warrior switches to GS to KITE? Now the warrior is on the next level too! holy crap, battle of titans. And then he just swtiches back? just like that, no cds no nothing, mang someone check this warrior he is definetly hacking.

where can I get a snifle tho?

(edited by ahuba.6430)

What if....

in PvP

SwickHobo.5096

snip*

While I agree with you that Eles can dodge Cripple Shot and Riffle But. Compare to Burning Speed and RtL animation, Cripple Shot is harder to predict, Riffle But is dodge able though. For CE, even if he have no dodge. How about a Blind Shot? Blind also cause CE to miss or Endure pain which will prevent direct dam from him and Shake it Off to get off the Bleed condition

Ring of Earth casting after he eat Magnetic Grasp though. If he want to gain range advantage, why not use Shake It off or Healing that remove 2 conditions bf using Rush and Whirlwind Blade. If I put ultities into account, things will become much more complicated.

If they use the Lightflash to approach, sure they still have RtL there. On the downside though, he can not use CE with Lightning flash combo. War can either save the dodge to dodge CE or simply get out of CE Circle because he know Lightning Flash has been used.

Yeah I know he did not mention about the Dodge, I still get prepare for a worst sceneario. But guess I will wait for one more day to make any more Comment.

All the Conjure Weapon, I am talking about Mobility here, only GS give you. So I don’t mention any other Conjure weapon.

O.k now i’m positive your just trolling me, or you seriously lack the basic ideas of the English language. Either way, my time is clearly wasted here. Good luck trying to figure out why that “play by play” is being laughed at by the rest of the thread otherwise.

What if....

in PvP

tarcheg.4872

It was in general mean. Actually I prefer short points instead of textwalls of meaningless content though I stopped reading them if I don’t know the player.

In general I absolutely agree with you.

(edited by tarcheg.4872)

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Yeah let’s nerf warriors more because now eles must finally l2p.

Sounds legit.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

The devs said ele skills must have a longer cooldown because they have 20 skills. This makes sense to me. Based on this logical reasoning the cd on rtl was way too low before hand

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: CutePicsHunter.7430

CutePicsHunter.7430

Kittan Lol’d. TEXT PVP FTW.
What a funny guy you are, bro.

HoT is just a cash grab.
Almost nothing in this game will ever be fixed.
Anet fix things only if it might increase gemstore sales.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

What if Princess Peach wants to be with Bowser, but Mario keeps kidnapping her?

What if RTL was 1200 range and affected by cripple/chill?

What if the range was even less or it still had high cd, but we had a grandmaster air trait that increased the range of our movement skills?

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

What if Princess Peach wants to be with Bowser, but Mario keeps kidnapping her?

oh god i’ve had those nightmares too….

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

I love you…..whats awesome is you literally explained ele’s current situation….and yet they whine because of inc nerfs….hell i swear to kittening god ive heard an ele say autobots roll out! :P

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Rush is already on a 40 second CD. Making it 20/40 would be a huge buff, and if that happened warriors would be happy.

/thread

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

I love you…..whats awesome is you literally explained ele’s current situation….and yet they whine because of inc nerfs….hell i swear to kittening god ive heard an ele say autobots roll out! :P

Well sure, but only if you spend 30 in Tactics and 30 in Discipline. Oh and reduce the damage of all skills by half.

NOW you are on the same level as an Ele…

The ignorance of some people…

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Chaosky.5276

Chaosky.5276

Yes, Stealth, compare elementalists to warriors. That’ll get people to sympathize with you.

That said, I think a much more reasonable change to bunker ele mobility would have been to make RtL vulnerable to movement-impairing conditions, decrease the effectiveness of Cantrips (remove the stun-break aspect from Lightning Flash and Armor of Earth, perhaps), and buff the focus.
The focus has no form of advanced mobility, so if it became the better choice for bunkers, that’d take care of that.

It wouldn’t be as simple as that, of course, but the upcoming nerf is clearly made for bunker eles in SPvP, and little thought seems to have been spared for other builds and game modes.

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Well sure, but only if you spend 30 in Tactics and 30 in Discipline. Oh and reduce the damage of all skills by half.

NOW you are on the same level as an Ele…

The ignorance of some people…

You seem to have missed my point…it was a dig against ele’s not a dig at warrior being able to do it too….

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Pretty much actual ele’s state, since 4+ months ago..oh you forgot healing on those dodges and being able to disengage and refull on demand too…

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

Pretty much actual ele’s state, since 4+ months ago..oh you forgot healing on those dodges and being able to disengage and refull on demand too…

You might want to read through before you post…

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

What if....

in PvP

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

this is just sad

btw Arenanet should make endure pain like mist form and we should still be able to attack yes

And nerf eles more any kid who can smash his head to the keyboard can play one