What is your record score

in PvP

Posted by: Exeon.4358

Exeon.4358

This thread is more out of curiosity then anything else.
I’m wondering how other players score’s are looking(at high peeks)

Note: regarding the scores that may or may not be posted, don’t come here whining about professions are their balance, there are plenty of threads about them to whine in.

Attachments:

(edited by Exeon.4358)

in PvP

Posted by: auhfel.4129

auhfel.4129

This thread is more out of curiosity then anything else.
I’m wondering how other players score’s are looking(at high peeks)

Note: regarding the scores that may or may not be posted, don’t come here whining about professions are their balance, there are plenty of threads about them to whine in.

You seriously bring the lulz. You shamelessly post your high score using what many consider to be a broken class. Do you want a pat on the back? News flash you aren’t good you’re one of the noob thieves button mashing a 1-2 skills everyone is complaining about. LOL seriously you aren’t helping your class any…….

Putting “don’t whine about my profession” at the end doesn’t help in the least. Tell you what I’ll bookmark this thread if you want to impress in the slightest way put up some serious numbers using any other class besides a thief. It shouldn’t be hard if you’re actually any good tons of people have done it by rolling a thief for a few games so you should easily be able to go the other way. I’ll be eagerly waiting for your results.

You realize the elementalist behind him as almost just as many points.

You come into this thread and offer NOTHING.

in PvP

Posted by: buttski.6135

buttski.6135

You seriously bring the lulz. You shamelessly post your high score using what many consider to be a broken class. Do you want a pat on the back? News flash you aren’t good you’re one of the noob thieves button mashing a 1-2 skills everyone is complaining about. LOL seriously you aren’t helping your class any…….

Putting “don’t whine about my profession” at the end doesn’t help in the least. Tell you what I’ll bookmark this thread if you want to impress in the slightest way put up some serious numbers using any other class besides a thief. It shouldn’t be hard if you’re actually any good tons of people have done it by rolling a thief for a few games so you should easily be able to go the other way. I’ll be eagerly waiting for your results.

the ele got 510 points and the necro got 485. nerf them too? looks like the other team was just pretty noob. maybe you should learn to comprehend the informations on a screenshot. you’re just embarassing yourself with your silly, noobish thiefwhine.

A day without blood is a day without sunshine.
Desolation

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

some sick trebu :P

Attachments:

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Posted by: Geoff.6397

Geoff.6397

Those score don’t mean a thing since most of the time it just proves that you are at the right spot at the right time to pick points from kills you may or may not have done, or from point you may or may not have helped to capture.

in PvP

auhfel.4129

Nice. Question thougj, you got 754 pts, but only 750 glory and 521 rank points.. but you won. Should you not get a bonus for winning? Also, Are Glory and Rank points capped? or is this some photoshop trickery?

in PvP

auhfel.4129

Those score don’t mean a thing since most of the time it just proves that you are at the right spot at the right time to pick points from kills you may or may not have done, or from point you may or may not have helped to capture.

Actually.. that score means you know where the right spots and the right times are. believe it or not there is an art to accruing glory.If you are in Capricorn and defending the ruins, you are doing it wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Geoff.6397

Geoff.6397

auhfel.4129

Actually.. that score means you know where the right spots and the right times are. believe it or not there is an art to accruing glory.If you are in Capricorn and defending the ruins, you are doing it wrong.

My pointwas : it does not mean anything regarding the class balance since that was one of the reaction to that screenshot. You could farm glory as a perma MOA with the right awarness and positionning.

in PvP

auhfel.4129

auhfel.4129

My pointwas : it does not mean anything regarding the class balance since that was one of the reaction to that screenshot. You could farm glory as a perma MOA with the right awarness and positionning.

Well, probably not as a Moa.. as you have no mobility and every skill you can use roots you..lulz.

Anyways, the post you are referring to was deleted.

in PvP

Posted by: HappinessFactory.4910

HappinessFactory.4910

I coulda sworn they capped it out at 350 or am i simply crazy?

in PvP

Posted by: Warmage Timeraider.5861

Warmage Timeraider.5861

Scores say nothing.. If people get scores for things as solo destroying the doors in Foefire thus making sure theyll pull at leasst 2 people of points to make sure the sologuy doesn kill the lord. Allowing his team to 3 cap eveytime he charges back to the enemy lord.

Once you get points for that kinda stuff like lettig people chase you to keep them away from points…. Only then points say something

Timeraider- 80 Norn Elementalist – 80 Norn Engineer
epic-timeraider.weebly.com

in PvP

Posted by: DJSkittles.7196

DJSkittles.7196

Everything you did is irrelevant, your team is obviously much better than your opponents, and you are probably in some hot join 8v8…

in PvP

Posted by: Animosity.5231

Animosity.5231

Why the kitten are people bringing up relevancy to a discussion based upon a single person’s curiosity, exactly? Yes, 8v8 is imbalanced, yes he likely just picked up points from being at the right place at the right time, yes blah blah. But unfortunately people don’t grasp that he’s just interested in seeing how high people have gotten.

in PvP

auhfel.4129

You guys are not contributing anything useful to the thread. All you are trying to spew is a bunch of “what you’re doing doesn’t count” nonsense. If I got even half that rank every match, Id be happy.

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

My maximum is only around 350. o_O

I don’t even know how it’s possible to get 700+.

in PvP

Posted by: Diage.6451

Diage.6451

My maximum is only around 350. o_O

I don’t even know how it’s possible to get 700+.

Be against a zerg team that always sticks together and be on the treb and hitting their zerg.

My max is about 250ish.. but I play bunker guardian… So I’m pretty happy with that high score.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

What strat do you use for this type of glory gain? I tend to bunker down in one spot and then leave to help a close node defend then I come back. My highest ever is around 240. Please, tell me what sorcery is being performed so that I may enjoy such spoils! :P

Seriously, tell me what you did!

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: KogarasuMaru.7036

KogarasuMaru.7036

This is the highest I’ve gotten. Been almost 3 weeks now.

Attachments: