Yeah I get they're assassins... but really?

in PvP

Posted by: Reese Kracus.4516

Reese Kracus.4516

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Yeah-I-get-they-re-assassins-but-really/400410

You trust A-net to do the right thing and balance the thieves? I would just be happy with them fixing all the trait bugs with the mesmer. The mesmer is so broken.

80% of the builds in PvP now are thieves. You would hope that would tell A-net SOMETHING….

in PvP

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Mesmer hit me for 12030 with his clone explode…

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in PvP

Posted by: lejean.9615

lejean.9615

I read things like that you wrote": thiefs OP, nerf nerf…so I have created thief, especially for pvp, not pve, made typical glass cannon build, power+precision…and what?

The easiest proffesion ever! Omg after I was killing one “noob” after another I was feeling soo OP, to be true. And being “Champion Shadow” is soo pro title! “Look, I am champion shadow you noob, die from my 1hit you noob” and “backstab omg what a noob..”

in PvP

Posted by: Knyx.5926

Knyx.5926

lol another one of these….

It reminds me of the other day when I fought an elementalist. He crit me for 33k from 2400 range in 1 hit I was completely dead, it even bypassed any downed state. He had blonde spikey hair and blue eyes, even hovered off the ground a little bit. I noticed when another elementalist that look almost identical came to fight him, they both just stood there in horse stance facing each other for about 30 minutes, looking very constipated. it must have been the fear that kept anyone from attacking them.

I don’t need evidence either, everyone knows its true. It happens in every pvp match since launch, and now teams are now compromised of these Aryan bombshells

in PvP

Posted by: Blazer Hellsing.9184

Blazer Hellsing.9184

Kynx is that a DBZ reference? Then it should be green eyes :p I agree with you though, these “nerf” Thief/Mesmer/Guardian threads are getting silly.

Main: Thief
Alts: Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist (bunker)

in PvP

Posted by: Knyx.5926

Knyx.5926

Kynx is that a DBZ reference? Then it should be green eyes :p I agree with you though, these “nerf” Thief/Mesmer/Guardian threads are getting silly.

What is DBZ?
I was simply referring to an actual event that took place in game that is just as real as all of the events people are claiming to have taken place against a thief. You can just make an ele, give them the same hair style and eye color, probably use a build and abilities that aren’t naturally available in the game, and that is all the evidence anyone will ever need.