lol class balance

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

3 engis on team is guaranteed win
3 thieves on team is in 90% of the cases a los

what does anet do? nerf thieves, buffs engis… /slowclap

wtb new game modes that are not based around building tank and mindlessly spam aoe/condi on point…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

3 engis on team is guaranteed win
3 thieves on team is in 90% of the cases a los

what does anet do? nerf thieves, buffs engis… /slowclap

wtb new game modes that are not based around building tank and mindlessly spam aoe/condi on point…

Usually if they have 3+ Engineers my solo queue team wins but they get like 250 points each while we win through caps.

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: Aeri.5738

Aeri.5738

that actually may be true in rank 1-10 matchups.
Smart Play >>> Smart Classes

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2.” – Well, I guess you really failed, ANet!
Update 5.9.2013: getting better ANet, still way to go!
A Lannister always pays his debts – For everyone else, there’s Mastercard.

lol class balance

in PvP

Cynz.9437

jk, everyone is around rank 40-60, yoloq

All is Vain~

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

It’s not Anet’s fault(at least not all).

It’s just average engis are better than average thieves.

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: Bsgapollo.5364

Bsgapollo.5364

Some people really overreact when calling thiefs bad, although they’re not on top of the food chain atm they have still a lot of viable specs.

Level 80 Elementalist, experienced player in pvp, trying out pve for now.

lol class balance

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Actually, every single high-level player currently agrees that thieves are toward the top of the food chain.

1 thief is good.. more than 1 is a los

All is Vain~

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

It’s ANet’s fault. I’m not defending thieves because they are the most broken class in the game, but I’m going to assume that most if not all of those engineers mentioned by OP are running the [Grenade Kit]. The thing about [Grenade Kit] is that there is no risk to literally throwing the entire kit onto a point or even beneath one’s own feet. Because we’re forced to play conquest, this sort of set-up outclasses the thief which is generally weak to AoE and also specializes in single-target DPS. Three Engineers will win a lot of matches because of [Grenade Kit]‘s ability to simply pollute points very quickly with damage, conditions and instant-activation passive procs. It’s a bad design and the fault lies with ANet.

lol class balance

in PvP

Elxdark.9702

It’s ANet’s fault. I’m not defending thieves because they are the most broken class in the game, but I’m going to assume that most if not all of those engineers mentioned by OP are running the [Grenade Kit]. The thing about [Grenade Kit] is that there is no risk to literally throwing the entire kit onto a point or even beneath one’s own feet. Because we’re forced to play conquest, this sort of set-up outclasses the thief which is generally weak to AoE and also specializes in single-target DPS. Three Engineers will win a lot of matches because of [Grenade Kit]‘s ability to simply pollute points very quickly with damage, conditions and instant-activation passive procs. It’s a bad design and the fault lies with ANet.

Well ya, you a point there.

lol class balance

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

lol…
Thiefs are build for burst, not to stand on point and hold it….

lol class balance

in PvP

Elxdark.9702

lol…
Thiefs are build for burst, not to stand on point and hold it….

you got a point too ik.