suggestion to make soloq a bit more social

in PvP

Posted by: Acgsev.6931

Acgsev.6931

wouldn’t it be cool if you got a thing like in halo, where you can choose to keep your team in soloq? i mean, instead of throwing you all back out, you get the option to stay in the party with whoever else wants to stay too. and after a few wins you get thrown in teamq.

Forget it, Jake. It’s SoloQ.

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

That’s quite a good idea really…

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

They used to do this in GW1, in random arena you would keep same team if you won a game, if someone dropped out someone else from que would normally auto join, if you won 10 (if I remember right) in a row you would move to team que.

in PvP

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

And what happens if you don’t want to play another game with that group? Your entire group can be complete noobs an the only reason you won is because the other team had worse noobs. I dont want to be forced into a team full of bads. No thanks

You can do this on your own anyway. Right click your team to invite to party and after the match go team queue

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Well you would just leave at end of a game and rejoin, you wouldn’t have to stay until the next game actually starts.

in PvP

Posted by: Acgsev.6931

Acgsev.6931

And what happens if you don’t want to play another game with that group?

Well, that’s why I said you get the option to do so. Like, in halo, you pressed X to do it. You could get a prompt which asks “Wanna remain in this party?” and gives you the option to accept/decline.

Forget it, Jake. It’s SoloQ.

in PvP

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

I can’t think of a reason to not implement that ( excluding the time taken to do it, obviously). Nice and simple idea, and since it’s an option it wouldn’t hurt anyone. Good stuff.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.