lol server maintenance FAIL!

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

02/15 Aurora Glade - Gandara - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Yep , happy to see you guys out there ! We usualy have to treb something to get attention and get people to move out!
We were about 7 i think but was tense and fun ! =)

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Server maintenance.

RS Golem rush.

SM falls.

/sigh

Thanks Anet! /s

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in WvW

Posted by: Mango.2378

Mango.2378

Lowland too
“For Great Justice!” ®©™ DTK!

Motto: “Dragon Tooth for Piken Square!”
DTK | Die Technokraten – Besoffende Mango
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

(edited by Mango.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: Merw.5761

Merw.5761

here is the screen:)
thx Anet

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Low RS, really low…

Again.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Castiel.7298

Castiel.7298

This is twice now, WvW reset for the patch update, and when I log back in after reloading, Riverside have swept the entire map.
I know there is nothing against it, and some will say it’s capitalising on an opportunity, but come on! I see it as unsportsmanlike, it’s disrespecting yourselves, i’m sure you could take alot more if you put your mind to it, but now i just see you guys as those who can only take something while the whole of Gandara is logging.

Azradel – Guild leader of Semper Dius [Dius]
You are not prepared.
http://www.semperdius.co.uk/

in WvW

Posted by: sekundentod.4105

sekundentod.4105

oh and you where loggin while we take Lowland Keep and where loggin as we take jerry and aldons….

oh i have forgotten to mention that we deff it for i while and would go on with it if the lovley guys from aurora hadnt shown up

no offens but i think we can´t loggin faster than you it was luck that we had a commander and a few guild mates at ts at that time so we could do it.

Esari / DTK / Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

oh and you where loggin while we take Lowland Keep and where loggin as we take jerry and aldons….

oh i have forgotten to mention that we deff it for i while and would go on with it if the lovley guys from aurora hadnt shown up

no offens but i think we can´t loggin faster than you it was luck that we had a commander and a few guild mates at ts at that time so we could do it.

Well at that point, it was like dominoes, you had momentum and an organized guild who took advantage of an artificial lull in our server population. Hard to mount a defense when in the time it took for people to run to the castle, you were already in the Lord’s room Pay to win

And let’s not forget AG helped you out quite a bit in taking our towers. So while we were busy taking our keep back, AG was sweeping our towers with your treb support

But let’s ignore that and give DTK a round of applause for superior tactics Though it must not work so well against a full server, because the only time you took us out was after an update

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

My only issue is why is it taking Gandara longer to get back into game after a silly update in prime time.. it took me 3 attempts before I got back in, by that time Keep had gone in EB.

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Atm this is a valid tactic no matter how much it upsets anyone, but it shows that the breakout event needs to be changed so it just builds the siege it lays and delivers no supply.

The thing that bothers me is there anyway a Anet moderator can confirm theres no way anybody would have prior knowledge there’s going to be an update and the servers are going to close ?

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: Gza.8490

Gza.8490

That’s what the Germans call Blitzkrieg

in WvW

Posted by: Mechro.6342

Mechro.6342

Ofc Lonny will also do 1vsZerg on his mesmer. See you there!

Did I miss something?!

You got this! YOLO

Won’t be there, have fun guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Donner.6293

Donner.6293

This is twice now, WvW reset for the patch update, and when I log back in after reloading, Riverside have swept the entire map.
I know there is nothing against it, and some will say it’s capitalising on an opportunity, but come on! I see it as unsportsmanlike, it’s disrespecting yourselves, i’m sure you could take alot more if you put your mind to it, but now i just see you guys as those who can only take something while the whole of Gandara is logging.

Quite funny how upset Gandara is about this…unfortunately I was not there :P.
But seriously, arguing that gandara players take so much longer to relog after maintenance than those from other servers is just ridiculous.
Unsportsmanlike? It’s not like only gandara got kicked out of wvw and RS took advantage of that lol.

When they shut down wvw RS was just about to take the bay on some borderland iirc, and when I rejoined the open walls/gates were almost fully repped again. So there are always winners and losers after a maintenance, just live with it because it will happen again and maybe you will have the advantage next time.

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

Well at that point, it was like dominoes, you had momentum and an organized guild who took advantage of an artificial lull in our server population. Hard to mount a defense when in the time it took for people to run to the castle, you were already in the Lord’s room Pay to win

And let’s not forget AG helped you out quite a bit in taking our towers. So while we were busy taking our keep back, AG was sweeping our towers with your treb support

But let’s ignore that and give DTK a round of applause for superior tactics Though it must not work so well against a full server, because the only time you took us out was after an update

ag took wildcreek and klovan. We took jerrifer and aldons.
And you would have not cleaned us out if the red guys would not have trolled us, that’s for sure.

About the tactic stuff
It does work very well vs. full servers. I know that because I already killed SM against fuller server than yours. We also killed your sm multiple times will daytime and I also did it once last week with zerglings only. Not counting the morning kills with just a lot of karma guys.

The only reason you never seen us Eternal in full force is because there is no way of getting 30-40 guys “fast” to raid hours into EB. Our gilde was founded in the cycle weeks on EB and is still living and playing there. So its not like we don’t know what we are talking about.
True is that killing sm after a restart is kinda trollish BUT even that can be hold if you consider exactly that. We constructed 8 Golems and transported them to Sm. So its not like you had no time to get to the most important point after a server restart :O

We lived trough that hole servers is going down “ohkittengolemsincsm” like 2 month ago when we played against Seafarer’s Rest and kinda got used to it.
So when a server goes down we use the window of opportunity to fit us all into Eb. at least when we have raidhours right than. What was the case the last 2 serverresets and that ends most of the times in heavy usage of golems :o we like our toys.

Maybe we get the chance to show you how to atack sm for real another time. Maybe than from a good position. Blue kinda sucks and forces you to atack with golems because all the treb spots are fluied s*** also there is raupi directly besides the blue keep…. its like a kittening pve magnet. I hope they patch that thing out soon.

greez Edana

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks for the Fights tonight In Gandara Bl

Was pretty fun… Bring more people

Is it me or are you guys really itching to fight us even when we low numbers

Don’t get promoted… give more battles

/kind Regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

Thanks for everyone!

Had again nice fights with both sides

Week 8 / 2013 Matchup

Good luck in next battlefield and remember to have fun

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Libarebane.7639

Libarebane.7639

Thanks for everyone!

Had again nice fights with both sides

Week 8 / 2013 Matchup

Good luck in next battlefield and remember to have fun

in video 1.19 until 1.31 fantastic job. absolutely perfect… stack and portal and flanking … i have never seen that before, thx:)

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Ofc Lonny will also do 1vsZerg on his mesmer. See you there!

Did I miss something?!

You got this! YOLO

Won’t be there, have fun guys.

Noooooooooo

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

To the Riverside p/d thief that killed me and 5 other players this morning in EB (easily) well done, I know there are some bad thieves but you played very well :-)

*Even more fun was the loud-mouth Gandara guy in chat who claimed to easily kill thieves – he then died to the thief then rage quit hehe

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Bow before the firey greatsword!

Thanks for the fights all, big and small <3

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

A quick thank you to everyone we have fought from both Gandara and Riverside over these passed 2 days. We’ve had some good fun, and hope to see you again in the future! And not the distant future at that. We’ll be waiting for you

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Cheers from one of the animals with fireworks guys. Lets hope we meet again with Gandara in a few weeks. you guys are cool!

EDIT: Exactly the one you killed while i was typing this lol.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Shout out to our snowman allies for saving us! Riverside needs to get some respect for the animals!

<3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Numbers.4621

Numbers.4621

Great laugh that was, side splitting running around the map as a load of Snowmen and a mixture of animals, amazed at the amount of groups of enemies we came across who took it all in good spirit too and didn’t attack, well done everyone hopefully we made a few people smile.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Whole Judge was running with lowbie asura ellies, lots of bzzbzzbzbzzing and fire aoe all over the place. Also lots of floor tanking and lols in TS when we actually managed to take a tower! Think the most absurd moment was when we got hit by UNTY and while we were fighting suddenly a horde of FURY bulls runs through us. Thank you for the lols and rofls, was awesome :>

Attachments:

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Whole Judge was running with lowbie asura ellies, lots of bzzbzzbzbzzing and fire aoe all over the place. Also lots of floor tanking and lols in TS when we actually managed to take a tower! Think the most absurd moment was when we got hit by UNTY and while we were fighting suddenly a horde of FURY bulls runs through us. Thank you for the lols and rofls, was awesome :>

haha yeah we enjoyed causing havoc. The reaction in your chat from the screenshot was worth the repair bills! shoutout to the guy from LASS guild for running with us!

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Thank you everybody for the nice fights during the 5vs5 event. We enjoyed it very much and are looking forward for more events of this kind. Big props to climbatize and the entire [TDA]-Crew for organizing and his friendly patience with 5.k whispers :-).

Best regards and /salute from the [REQ]-Crew!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

HAHA thanks Slomo we actually took a RS group down like that xD

Topnight has been AWESOME!!

Start off with TDA’s GvG event where many guilds from RS, AG and Gandara came. Dius thanks all it’s opponents.

dw, we only fought you once but it was a nice fight indeed!
UNTY, was great to meet you again, glad we could have that decider. Was great to fight ya once more
REQ, we said we’d have 5v5’s and the result was expected. :P You wiped us both times and it was well played by you guys indeed!

After that we moved to RS for some more GvG with TUP and they were the second best fights of the evening with it being 3-2 to TUP. Delievering the pain as always

Now the best fight? Well Dius (+ 3/4 TUP!!) decided to all turn into cow/bulls and try to ninja cragtop from behind riverside but after we got in, they capped it and we were trapped :O… we could only do 1 thing.. we charged them.. as Bulls…. AND WON! Don’t know how, but it was hilarious!

Awesome end to the week indeed for us in Dius! I love ya’ll!!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Lots of respect to you Dius. Very eyeopening 10vs10 to watch. Not my thing but you seem to rock that.

@5vs5: thank you very much for that! All the best for you guys in T3! Greet KoA with some stomping from my side!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: ReqX.3178

ReqX.3178

REQ, we said we’d have 5v5’s and the result was expected. :P You wiped us both times and it was well played by you guys indeed!

Well, I am quite sure it would be the other way round if we clone ourselfs to do 10vs10 or more :-) To me this was quite impressive to watch GvG 10+ today, there was quite some tactics involved – respect.

Awesome end to the week indeed for us in Dius! I love ya’ll!!

^^This from Req as well :-)

Xefarya – X [REQ]uiem X – Riverside
dangerdoom.3862: We all know your setup by now:
2 guardians, 2 mesmers, 1 warrior and 3 forumtrolls

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

FURY closed our WvW week with some fun on EB, thanks to allot of you for seeing the humor in it and special shout out to the [LASS] member who joined us as a Dolyak!

Here’s a short video of the messing around:

Gandara, Riverside its been great fighting you, good luck gandara in the next tier and riverside we will see you after midnight
PS. XxX good fights of you against us at the end of the video

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

(edited by ZStefanovic.2475)

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

EB parade is up and running! Join in with the fireworks in the peace of this matchup ending!
Thanks a lot for a rly good week everyone!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

Complete /boo to “Wild”. On my way to the EB march to show good sportsmanship, /sit to show complacency and they take me out.

Grow up.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

EB parade is up and running! Join in with the fireworks in the peace of this matchup ending!
Thanks a lot for a rly good week everyone!

+1 for the firework display guys – been a great week, a memorable ending

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

First of thanks to all people for coming to the GvG event it was a amazing and a lot of fun for everyone i believe , even tho it was bit messy for me sometimes due to coms , its still something i have to work on while having multiple guilds present. Just glad i went trough it and didnt go crazy =)
Special thanks to KISS , REQ , Unity , Dius , Snow , DW , AMOK , DTK and all the other guilds that were present , i’m sorry if i forgot someone , still thanks to everyone who participated!!!

I’m looking forward to seeing some footage from the event! Please do inform us if you upload some! =)

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Thanks the fireworks were great!!!! Best party in ages

Shame some of the RS TIA thieves thought it funny to attack as we all walked round, i suppose they all patting themselves on the back for the pr0ness…. ofc I wont forget, til the next time we meet

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Great work on the parade AG, I was the Dius Guardian with ya Sadly RS thiefs kept ganking people Good luck and may we see you all again soon!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Thanks for organising the event climbatize was a great one and set up a spectacular end to the match.
Good luck to RS and AG, enjoy the week

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

PS. Props to the CL (gandara i think) member who fought me (pink charr warrior [FURY]) twice 1vs1 during the GvG on RS. You pack a great punch!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

That’d be clades from gandara alright

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: ReqX.3178

ReqX.3178

Yeah big thank’s to TDA for organizing this! We had great fights during the whole event. Special thank’s for the 4vs4 at the very beginning as our 5th came late! :-)

I’m looking forward to seeing some footage from the event! Please do inform us if you upload some! =)

Same here! Would really love to see a fight against us from a different perspective – but I’ll watch every vid from that event :-D
One of our guys frapsed some fights as well – if I am not mistaken even some of your bigger GvsG from the spectator’s POV :-) might take a while but I am sure he’ll share that as well.

cheers, X

Edit: OMG nice vid @Fury, epic! :-D

Xefarya – X [REQ]uiem X – Riverside
dangerdoom.3862: We all know your setup by now:
2 guardians, 2 mesmers, 1 warrior and 3 forumtrolls

(edited by ReqX.3178)

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Just some footage put together by a guild mate of some of the GvG on friday before reset for any of those interested

Was fun thanks for the fights guys

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Thief | Zumy [Buka]