05/24 T3: Maguuma/Kaineng/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Not sure why Kaineng went to your BL over ours.

Playing for second I suppose.

~ Cleetus

in Match-ups

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

So how is kaineng holding up ?

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Kaineng is in the lead, although score aint gonna mean much. We are going to the Premier League next week for vs rank 1 and rank 3 server.

6 more days to join Kaineng in the top bracket.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Sol must be the Bunzy of Kaineng.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

I need you back on KBL once again. Time to fight again Skorsey. Changes are coming to WvW match-ups. I need the old Kaineng people to make their presence known again.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Kaineng is in the lead, although score aint gonna mean much. We are going to the Premier League next week for vs rank 1 and rank 3 server.

That match up is just an example of a possible match. It’s not the actual one for next week.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

That match up is just an example of a possible match. It’s not the actual one for next week.

Oh God I hope so … wouldn’t it be hilarious to be fighting both Jade Quarry and Blackgate at once?

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

We didn’t get any response from any Yak’s representative, so we will assume that the truce is no-go. So everyone play as you were. Let’s fight as hard as we can before we part.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

ITT Sol and Chips are delusional.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

Are 2 WvW bear guilds still abandoning their server ? Morale must be very low there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

I need you back on KBL once again. Time to fight again Skorsey. Changes are coming to WvW match-ups. I need the old Kaineng people to make their presence known again.

Wish I could come back and create a little havoc. But work calls and internet is terrible in the middle of the ocean.

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

Are 2 WvW bear guilds still abandoning their server ? Morale must be very low there.

The big manly bears will take the honey they desire.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/PYRO-of-Maguuma-has-an-announcement

Edit: Interesting tactic, XF. After fleeing our west keep, you left a portal behind that we were all standing by. You decided that you would go for it anyway, stacked might, and entered the portal…pro strats.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/PYRO-of-Maguuma-has-an-announcement

Edit: Interesting tactic, XF. After fleeing our west keep, you left a portal behind that we were all standing by. You decided that you would go for it anyway, stacked might, and entered the portal…pro strats.

shame pyro and kitten are both leaving they where fun but we can beat kain pretty easily without them

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

yep didnt bother to read the thread or watch the video but seeya derps and pyro

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

… do you even speak English, or do you just throw a can of alphabet soup at your screen and type what sticks?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

you mad bro ?

/dance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kharne.4235

Kharne.4235

you mad bro ?

/dance

You read bro?

/laugh

That was an example sheet, not the official ranking, your server, our server and the third server, are all staying together in the 3rd tier. And don’t even say you knew that cause obviously you didn’t.

[iLL]usion Maguuma
Ahriman (Necro), Ahzeck (Ele), Solace (Thief), Goddifist (Ranger) Kharne (Warr) Tomb
Hope, Is The First Step To Disappointment

(edited by Kharne.4235)

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

That’s using the real data from saturday, the only random being the roll multiplier.

Most servers have stabilised after these weeks of fighting and the ratio of the scores should not change drastically. If the 3 servers in Tier 3 are still staying together after the change in matchups, it would not be a change rite ?

(edited by Sol.8341)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

There is a 4% chance Kaineng face Blackgate next week (based on 1000 random rolls), with even less of a chance of us facing JQ or SoR (although this will likely change after this weeks results). Maguuma is much more likely to end up playing a T1.

Either way whoever moves up a tier is in for a real eye opener. Without wanting to sound arrogant, RE has done quite well for itself in T3, but we were definitely a mid card guild in T2 and there were a couple of guilds that wiped us without a second thought. I remember when we first got to T2 and were being repeatedly wiped by [HB] within 10 seconds of even seeing them. I’m guessing playing a T1 server would be quite a shock to any T3 server in terms of skill after playing amongst each other for so long.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

the top 1% of any tier or any server is roughly at the same skill level. but in terms of numbers, that 1% might be 20 times larger in T1 than T3. thats where the true difference lies. numbers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

T1 isn’t an increase in skill. It’s an increase in numbers.

I don’t really remember many of the guilds we’ve fought, so I can’t really point to a lot of specific examples, but do you know how odd it was to find out how easy it was to beat WM after all that hype? They were a T1 skill level guild back on their way up, right? The guild that was fairly easy to beat if you just refused to stand in front of them? XF and WvW need to realize how bad of an idea it is to still be playing like baby warmachines. The best thing WM did was abuse culling. Stacking might and trying to magically appear inside the enemy group is an outdated tactic that just looks silly now.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I always chuckle when people say they are in tier 1 because of skill. Yes, you must keep a rotation to down those doors.

Tiers arent made to determine who is better, but to try (not well due to timezones) to herd servers together with timezones.

I do wish there was such a system to really show who the better servers are, but I highly doubt that will happen any time soon.

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I don’t really remember many of the guilds we’ve fought, so I can’t really point to a lot of specific examples, but do you know how odd it was to find out how easy it was to beat WM after all that hype? They were a T1 skill level guild back on their way up, right? The guild that was fairly easy to beat if you just refused to stand in front of them? XF and WvW need to realize how bad of an idea it is to still be playing like baby warmachines. The best thing WM did was abuse culling. Stacking might and trying to magically appear inside the enemy group is an outdated tactic that just looks silly now.

I’m afraid I must disagree with almost everything you have said. For sure the numbers in T1 and T2 are larger, but there are guilds in there that have co-ordination and individual skill you just don’t find in this tier.
I seriously doubt you ever fought against the true WM if that is the way you talk of them. The true WM ran in a group of about 10-15 and would crush through 30-40 man zergs of any guild (even HB)

The WM you are remembering was likely just a pub zerg lead by Jang, which is actually what he spent most of his time doing.

I’m really not a fan of them after what they did to this server, but I’ve got to defend how good they were.
In fact the best thing WM did was take a T8 server and teach scrubs like me how to WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m afraid I must disagree with almost everything you have said. For sure the numbers in T1 and T2 are larger, but there are guilds in there that have co-ordination and individual skill you just don’t find in this tier.
I seriously doubt you ever fought against the true WM if that is the way you talk of them. The true WM ran in a group of about 10-15 and would crush through 30-40 man zergs of any guild (even HB)

The WM you are remembering was likely just a pub zerg lead by Jang, which is actually what he spent most of his time doing.

I’m really not a fan of them after what they did to this server, but I’ve got to defend how good they were.
In fact the best thing WM did was take a T8 server and teach scrubs like me how to WvW.

I would tell you how not amazing WM was, and how much multiple guilds wiped them easily from Mag, but talking back about them is an automatic infraction on these forums.

It’s a good thing their leadership forbid them from doing gvg or duels, because there would be a lot of unfortunate videos.

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

Put your gems where your mouth is. Transfer to JQ / SoR and fight WM on BG. You know they speak a different language and won’t be here to challenge you.

(edited by Sol.8341)

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Login servers are down so here’s a score update from MOS.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Serophous.9085

Put your gems where your mouth is. Transfer to BG and fight WM. You know they speak a different language and won’t be here to challenge you.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

Red and Blue match well Very pretty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RONG.3196

RONG.3196

ASIA TIME ZONE

Attachments:

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

you mad bro ?

/dance

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

you mad bro ?

/dance

lmfao.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I’m home now guys dw I got this.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: RONG.3196

RONG.3196

Asian time zone

Attachments:

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I would tell you how not amazing WM was, and how much multiple guilds wiped them easily from Mag, but talking back about them is an automatic infraction on these forums.

It’s a good thing their leadership forbid them from doing gvg or duels, because there would be a lot of unfortunate videos.

Are you seriously suggesting dorp would win a gvg against WM?

Am I getting trolled?

I mean you guys are a great guild… but come on…

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

WM is pretty predictable. Have you ever fought against them?

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

Am I getting trolled?

Are you seriously suggesting dorp can’t win a gvg against WM?

Am I getting trolled?

I mean they’re a great guild… but come on…

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Am I getting trolled?

WM to my knowledge hasn’t beaten any competent guild on any server even numbers. Forget DORP, we wiped them with public mumble guys led by razi one night until they left the borderlands. PYRO wiped then, EVOH wiped them back when invalid played, NOVA wiped them.

Mag is a really close-knit community, and there was a lot of disappointment when KN stopped by t3 on their way up. We really hoped to learn a lot, but instead we got a guild living on name recognition from an older game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Asian time zone

I know you were just trying ot boast about KN owning most of the map, but there is no longer a need for updates when we have http://mos.millenium.org/na

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Ok guys
DORP > WM
Mag pugs > WM
and since Mags > Kain when we stopped by in T3
Mags > Blackgate
Mags > SoR
Mags > JQ

Mags so strong they play in T3 to avoid embarassing everyone else.

#Mags#1#xXxmegaskillzxXx#YOLO#alwaysoutnumbered#neverzerg#onlyskill

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!
Can I transfer today?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

Ok guys
DORP > WM
Mag pugs > WM
Mags > Blackgate
Mags > SoR
Mags > JQ

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!
Can I transfer today?

i see you too have figured out why most don’t even bother to comment in here but read it when they need a good laugh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Ok guys
DORP > WM
Mag pugs > WM
Mags > Blackgate
Mags > SoR
Mags > JQ

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!
Can I transfer today?

Twice as many hashtags are required, on maguuma account suspension list until further notice for being a tryhard, gb.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Guys, stop fighting, can’t we call just get along?

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

When did Kaineng win Tier 1? Also, you guys beat us when you were on the way up. I feel bad RE all bandwagoned there expecting to be #1 and then got stuck. They were a different guild back in the Darkhaven days.

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

Considering that WM attracted guilds to Kaineng to bring us from T8 to T2 and Magumma being a persistent T3 despite SO MANY CLAIMS of guilds beating them and claiming to be better … the facts does not match.

(1) All the uber guilds of Magumma could not bring the server up from T3.

(2) Every week, the said guilds struggle in the matchup against a weakened Kaineng.

(3) WM is welcomed by any T1 server and they would pay all the gems they want to join their server, how many guilds in Magumma are so desired ?

(4) WM is fighting in Tier 1 against the most skilled and proven guilds / commanders in GW2, the said guilds are still languishing here in Magumma.

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

What happened to all the bear innuendo?

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Considering that WM attracted guilds to Kaineng to bring us from T8 to T2 and Magumma being a persistent T3 despite SO MANY CLAIMS of guilds beating them and claiming to be better … the facts does not match.

(1) All the uber guilds of Magumma could not bring the server up from T3.

(2) Every week, the said guilds struggle in the matchup against a weakened Kaineng.

(3) WM is welcomed by any T1 server and they would pay all the gems they want to join their server, how many guilds in Magumma are so desired ?

(4) WM is fighting in Tier 1 against the most skilled and proven guilds / commanders in GW2, the said guilds are still languishing here in Magumma.

I’m too poor to transfer to the illustrious t1, where 100% of skilled played reside. Please send me 50 gold so I can fulfill my dream of rubbing elbows with The Elite Poopsockers.

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

If you are as good as you believe yourselves to be, the Tier 1 servers have scouts that will approach your guild and offer to pay all the gem transfer costs.

The reason you are not aware is because these scouts have not approached your guild with this offer.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

If you are as good as you believe yourselves to be, the Tier 1 servers have scouts that will approach your guild and offer to pay all the gem transfer costs.

The reason you are not aware is because these scouts have not approached your guild with this offer.

Sol you’re a precious shining baby.

in Match-ups

Serophous.9085

Oo oo! Can i go to t1 too?! I wanna experience all the skill lag and massive zerg v zerg myself! SKILLLLLZZZZ