1/11/13 - Dragonbrand / Yaks Bend / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Can all the updates be like this from now on?

You’re gonna have to do this for us next week if DB moves up.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Appreciate the candour and maturity for looking into the matter at hand. Hope you’ve fixed (or attempted for a fix) it. All the isolated (on-purpose-or not) incidents, this week has been fun so far. Lots of exciting battles have happened—from both within the zerg and, as well, as the 5 vs 5 or so that I’ve run across. I try to solo roam every now and again, but it’s hard when both EB and YB have plenty of mini zergs terrorizing the maps Great fights all around.

Whats a mini-zerg lol?

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

A mini-zerg is any group of 2 or more roaming in wvw.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Really?

I thought a mini-zerg was more like 10-15 players.

My kill-squads are apparently zergs now v_____________________v

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You are now known as Tzergling.

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I know it was in our borderlands, but EBay, you seriously need to sweep the grounds better when you take a tower.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

Really?

I thought a mini-zerg was more like 10-15 players.

My kill-squads are apparently zergs now v_____________________v

Haha oh no! Well..maybe you can still be a mini zerg ? Avoid those humongous conglomerate of players and you can be a mini zerg

Score update! My Sylvari is happy!

Haha, Eva I really enjoy these updates you put up! Especially the one where your toon was crying because DB was down

Please keep all your updates in this fashion from now on. Thanks! :P

Dragonbrand,

(edited by BarnabyMalong.7561)

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hrmm NA primetime was zerg tonight

Actually fought a decent Yak player (well he was on a guardian so his skill lvl still up in the air)

Was a long 1v1 with the inevitable him dying about to happen till DB zerg ran the poor fella over

They missed me tho

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

BarnabyMalong.7561

Please keep all your updates in this fashion from now on. Thanks! :P

You got it!! =)

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

Hey guys~

Having fun without us?

in WvW

Posted by: Scarz Murda.6379

Scarz Murda.6379

yaks wont go on the attack unless having siege support or more numbers..hope to see better gameplay from the people who talk a lot

in WvW

Posted by: Honnor.6295

Honnor.6295

yaks wont go on the attack unless having siege support or more numbers..hope to see better gameplay from the people who talk a lot

Really? All servers and both EB and Db do this. Its called Siege War look it up in the game or go play with 1v1 or 5v5 teams. We respect both* DB and EB for fighting as teams in our Alliance.

Post like this are just silly.

Guild leader: scÖrn
Alliance founder/Yaksbend.com
“Winter is Coming”

(edited by Honnor.6295)

in WvW

Posted by: Scarz Murda.6379

Scarz Murda.6379

Any of them party up and talk crap to you when they play with the advantage? Don’t tell me whats silly haha

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Only fun I had tonight was trying to kill this guy in the invulnerable zone.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

nalenb.1425

And I found my first mesmer ever this morning sweeping Bay. Found her hiding inside the rocks. I died while typing for help, hehe.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

What really happened:
DB zerg came in to rescue you.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Dear [HELL] guild. I enjoyed our battles this evening. Until a ton more yaks showed up and wiped our poor 3 man team. Good show thpugh, hope to see you guys around, (im the FTF staff Mesmer)

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Still waiting to find that NNK player who actually has skill.

Found a zerg of ya’s again today in the Yak BL….why all the hate on a solo thief?

in WvW

nalenb.1425

What really happened:
DB zerg came in to rescue you.

Yep, I was part of the “zerg” of 10 that came in to stop the take over of the camp. But really I was so bored of just running around re-flipping camps. So watching people on my server try to kill someone with the determined buff on was entertaining.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

why all the hate on a solo thief?

Who doesn’t hate solo thieves?

~ Cleetus

in WvW

Jinks.2057

There is no reason to hate on solo thieves tho….we are just happy people wanting to spread cheer

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I don’t hate solo thieves.
I hate D/D elementalists.

Solo thieves are some of my most fun encounters.
Once you can see through their tricks, you can just kitten with them.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Congratulations Dragonbrand, you’re going up by far, maybe even ahead FA!, your server is crushing as much as we are! Will be fun destroying tier 3 together!
See you there in 32 hours encounting!

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

Found a zerg of ya’s again today in the Yak BL….why all the hate on a solo thief?

Hmmm so wvw is all about 1v1’s my bad. Dam been playing wvw wrong all this time. Thxs for clearing it up for me. So this teamwork crap doesnt work. Doh!!

in WvW

Kyiske.4632

Oh yea NNK is a wvw focused guild not pvp. I can direct you to some guilds that are pvp focused. Don’t understand what NNK have done for you to keep ranting on them but hell whatever gives you kicks. May I ask is there any server out there that doesn’t kill that solo player? I mean in that case why not have them with your group so they can follow where you attacking, sieging, building golems. But wateva. Good luck with whatever gives you jollies mate.

in WvW

Posted by: Perceptor.7189

Perceptor.7189

well, so far was a nice week, db doing db stuff during the night, eb pushing us during the day time, somehow in the forum we had some constructive discution insted of the traditional “qq hacks nightcrew bla bla bla”. Yep was a nice week, good luck to db in the tier 3, i hear that was a tough one, also good luck to eb, sorry for the guilds that leave you during the week, but you still hit hard and tier 5 must face that……

Overall GG to db and eb….

Commander Morkdar – lvl 80 Engineer
Commander Roter Fangblood – lvl 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Twisted.9358

Twisted.9358

Day Crews doing 10:45 PST woohooo go Dragonbrand!

Greetings Dragonbrand. I have to say, I was pretty impressed when I saw the screen shot of your full control of EB. Bravo! Shame you had to drop down to 400 potential points to achieve it, but good job nonetheless. All of us over here on Crystal Desert are watching your progress with great interest.

I thought that perhaps you too would be a bit interested in what you’ll be facing next week when you join us in our tier. Here are a couple of screens of our WvW performance from about an hour ago (7:00 AM PST 1-17-13). See you soon.

Attachments:

Naldina Valenteria – lvl 80 Engineer
Get of Fenris [GoF]
Crystal Frickin Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

At the moment, we currently hold a +590. It will be very interesting to see DB’s and CD’s night crew go at it!!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

There is no reason to hate on solo thieves tho….we are just happy people wanting to spread cheer

Solo thieves… spreading cheer to repair vendors everywhere!

You guys used to give me fits. I had more repairs bills to thieves when I first started than any other class. Now that I am a full toughness build not so much anymore, but ya’ll do make for some interesting fights!

~ Cleetus

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

At the moment, we currently hold a +590. It will be very interesting to see DB’s and CD’s night crew go at it!!

To be honest i actually think CD has the larger Asian population. At least it was like that when we fought them last time. So I hope were all ready for a real fight.

On another Note i’m sorry to see EB not performing like they did last week. IF you didn’t like DB’s night crew your not going to like dealing with Kaineng.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

Congratulations Dragonbrand, you’re going up by far, maybe even ahead FA!, your server is crushing as much as we are! Will be fun destroying tier 3 together!

a commander henrik its good too see you are live and well i will like to see how has the better strategy when we face on battlefield i hope you don’t have to wait any longer

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Hmmm so wvw is all about 1v1’s my bad. Dam been playing wvw wrong all this time. Thxs for clearing it up for me. So this teamwork crap doesnt work. Doh!!

I forgot the match this week is so close…..

Just remember everyone plays the game how they want to play. It just so happens my solo have a great time style has absolutely zero impact on your zerg style. The only impact I make is destroying the ego’s of zergers after I send em back to a WP.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Oh yea NNK is a wvw focused guild not pvp. I can direct you to some guilds that are pvp focused. Don’t understand what NNK have done for you to keep ranting on them but hell whatever gives you kicks. May I ask is there any server out there that doesn’t kill that solo player? I mean in that case why not have them with your group so they can follow where you attacking, sieging, building golems. But wateva. Good luck with whatever gives you jollies mate.

Well before we faced DB I was informed they were the “cream” of all DB players.

So naturally being a nice PvP oriented dood I wanna fight a few…..I’ve been severely disappointed in the individual skill level of that guild. Basically all I’ve seen is a guild that is extremely good at winning vs inferior numbers and exceptionally talented at PvDoor.

ps. who are your “PvP” guilds btw?

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Almost a thousand badges alone this week, and a couple exotics! This week was pretty awesome

Funny thing was it was only DB giving me exotics…. They apparently have better RNG.

You know who i’ll be farming tonight

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Almost a thousand badges alone this week, and a couple exotics! This week was pretty awesome

Funny thing was it was only DB giving me exotics…. They apparently have better RNG.

You know if Anet allowed us to kill our own server…I’d kill you first.

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Day Crews doing 10:45 PST woohooo go Dragonbrand!

Greetings Dragonbrand. I have to say, I was pretty impressed when I saw the screen shot of your full control of EB. Bravo! Shame you had to drop down to 400 potential points to achieve it, but good job nonetheless. All of us over here on Crystal Desert are watching your progress with great interest.

I thought that perhaps you too would be a bit interested in what you’ll be facing next week when you join us in our tier. Here are a couple of screens of our WvW performance from about an hour ago (7:00 AM PST 1-17-13). See you soon.

I have been watching Crystal Desert’s scores since it became apparent we’d be going up a tier. I have been looking forward to getting back up in tiers to face you guys again, as I believe last time was a few months ago and we performed quite poorly (Guild exoduses and all).

Dragonbrand

in WvW

nalenb.1425

I carry supply, siege and extra exotics on me at all times. If I’m downed I just throw a few exotics on the ground.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

Commander Henrik, I’m quite excited to see our server match up against the T3 servers. I know that, alongside myself, there are several commanders in DB who have been keeping updated with CD’s progress in T3, and it’s really exciting to potentially move up to T3 to face off with CD and FA (unless IoJ manages to claw its way up tens of rating points—for DB’s sake, I should hope not, no offence meant by it). A little hazing will be ritualistically natural—as CD is a huge brick wall—so I look forward to facing off with one of the toughest servers! I can only imagine what fun the night crews of all the servers will have against one another. Hopefully, we see you guys soon!! (28 hours)

Dragonbrand,

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

The only good pvp guild I remember playing against was [TFV]

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Kyiske.4632

So naturally being a nice PvP oriented dood I wanna fight a few…..I’ve been severely disappointed in the individual skill level of that guild. Basically all I’ve seen is a guild that is extremely good at winning vs inferior numbers and exceptionally talented at PvDoor.

As stated before NNK is wvw orientated. Why would individual skill matter? If so focused on individual skill most of NNK would be in heart of the mists. Like all the good pvp players go whisper Phantaram, qtvain, kaypud or matchless power and others if your so desperate for individual skill, cos NNK for the last time is WVW FOCUSED!!!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I carry supply, siege and extra exotics on me at all times. If I’m downed I just throw a few exotics on the ground.

Now I’m really sad Dragonbrand is moving up this week.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Stop QQing I have no more candy for you
PvDoor? it is not our fault that you dont have a night crew defending those yummy keeps
And I believe for a skilled player he will not wasting time in the forum kittening about others
STOP TROLLING YOUR SERVER

Whos trolling?

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Please keep it civil… I don’t want this post closed due to butthattery!

Here is the most recent score! <3

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Oops, slipping a bit there, and I don’t mean your cleavage.

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Heheh yeah – we’re not + very much right now… It’s making me saddish.

::saddish face::

in WvW

Jinks.2057

As stated before NNK is wvw orientated. Why would individual skill matter? If so focused on individual skill most of NNK would be in heart of the mists. Like all the good pvp players go whisper Phantaram, qtvain, kaypud or matchless power and others if your so desperate for individual skill, cos NNK for the last time is WVW FOCUSED!!!

Individual skill always matters, and I don’t consider sPvP a higher skilled form of PvP in this game.

When those players usually out in WvW? What guild tag should I be looking for?

I wanna give you fellas the benefit of the doubt…..

in WvW

Posted by: TheFinal.9847

TheFinal.9847

Individual skill always matters, and I don’t consider sPvP a higher skilled form of PvP in this game.

Sry for our poor skill. We focus on Cooperation(zerg together), Communication(share joke) and Honor(don’t use spy something like that and I am tried to talk with your spy) which are the most important thing in WvW I think. However, we also have a PVP focus staff, you can find him in your borderland sometimes. In addition, most of our asia people are firendly. If you want to transfer to DB to help us, it will be good time to join us.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

The only good pvp guild I remember playing against was [TFV]

Just found one of those TFV guys. Asura thief

in WvW

Kyiske.4632

Really curious who exactly said NNK was reknown for duels in wvw. So when taking a keep they should do it 1vs1? So in wvw where all about sieges, taking keeps destroying defences its more reliant on individual skills? Whereas spvp where tournament teams actually focus on their individual skills and doing their role perfectly is considered unskilled? Uhmm i think i playing the wrong game.

Also where wvw you are scaled to 80 but there are still differences in dmg and everything, also gear, compared to spvp where pretty much the only difference is the runes and sigils you use. You find wvw 1v1 to require more skill. Heck most of the ppl in wvw prolly have their runes and traits set for wvw mass scale fights and taking down cannons, arrow carts and such. And to emphasis NNK care what the score is not some 1v1 duel, cos in the end we want our server to get back to its past glory.

If we want to make a name for ourselves will go and get our names on the leaderboards for qualifying pts in spvp. Here go knock yourself out for a challenge on any of these guys https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Leaderboards-for-Qualifying-Points. Just whisper them and say hey wanna 1v1 and test your skill lvl and determine whether wvw needs more individual skill or spvp.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Really curious who exactly said NNK was reknown for duels in wvw. So when taking a keep they should do it 1vs1? So in wvw where all about sieges, taking keeps destroying defences its more reliant on individual skills? Whereas spvp where tournament teams actually focus on their individual skills and doing their role perfectly is considered unskilled? Uhmm i think i playing the wrong game.

Also where wvw you are scaled to 80 but there are still differences in dmg and everything, also gear, compared to spvp where pretty much the only difference is the runes and sigils you use. You find wvw 1v1 to require more skill. Heck most of the ppl in wvw prolly have their runes and traits set for wvw mass scale fights and taking down cannons, arrow carts and such. And to emphasis NNK care what the score is not some 1v1 duel, cos in the end we want our server to get back to its past glory.

If we want to make a name for ourselves will go and get our names on the leaderboards for qualifying pts in spvp. Here go knock yourself out for a challenge on any of these guys https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Leaderboards-for-Qualifying-Points. Just whisper them and say hey wanna 1v1 and test your skill lvl and determine whether wvw needs more individual skill or spvp.

You’re very angry.

If ya going to get this bent out of shape based on an observation about a guild on ur server perhaps you should not be posting on a forum

Tho i’m still waiting for you to tell me who your good pvpers are